Tactics / sliders image addition

MMATycoon

I just have found that other than counter takedowns, counter anything else seems pointless.

I completely disagree with that, counter is widely used and wins fights but there is a time and place for anything. Countering at the wrong times or against the wrong fighter can be just as bad as going 100% agg. I find both works and there are ways to defeat both depending on fighters.

I like it.

While you're updating that, would there be a way for slider settings to be logged so that when we go back and look at an old fight for one of our fighters, we can see how his sliders were set for that fight? I always forget how I set them, so it would be cool to have that available.

That would be far too much info to store. You can save settings or just take a screenshot but I'm afraid storing two sets of sliders for every fight would just be faaaaaaaaar too much info to store.

• 1 month later...

Yeh as others have mentioned, I think this would be a great idea if it was optional.

I've got quite used to the old slider system and would probably find the new way more confusing. However, for a new user learning from scratch I'd imagine it would be much simpler to understand and the breakdown at the bottom where you have things such as "High Offense" , "Sub More Than Strike" should mean that people don't get them the wrong way around and for example start sub spamming when they are actually meaning to go for a ground and pound attack.

Yeh as others have mentioned, I think this would be a great idea if it was optional.

I've got quite used to the old slider system and would probably find the new way more confusing. However, for a new user learning from scratch I'd imagine it would be much simpler to understand and the breakdown at the bottom where you have things such as "High Offense" , "Sub More Than Strike" should mean that people don't get them the wrong way around and for example start sub spamming when they are actually meaning to go for a ground and pound attack.

Yeah I think it would be cool to be option, but for a new manager this would be a must have!

I thought it was just a complimentary visual to go along with the sliders, not supersede them

I missed that some one was asking for my calculator so here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArqgIgwwbyQBdHY0eU1obDlPNkRvMkRhcDlTR0Z5cnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Save it as an excel file to your computer. This file is writeprotected because, if 2 users are using the file at the same time they keep changing eachothers settings.

Only change what's yellow. Default setting is 300 sec which is 1 round, 3 rounds = 900 sec , 5 rounds = 1500 sec

I haven't included the ground works because it's simply not accurate enough.

Dark gold/orange colour has no effect but is there so you can save your damage settings for later reference when you want to see your settings again if you save your files.

I missed that some one was asking for my calculator so here it is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArqgIgwwbyQBdHY0eU1obDlPNkRvMkRhcDlTR0Z5cnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Save it as an excel file to your computer. This file is writeprotected because, if 2 users are using the file at the same time they keep changing eachothers settings.

Only change what's yellow. Default setting is 300 sec which is 1 round, 3 rounds = 900 sec , 5 rounds = 1500 sec

I haven't included the ground works because it's simply not accurate enough.

Dark gold/orange colour has no effect but is there so you can save your damage settings for later reference when you want to see your settings again if you save your files.

Thanks man, looks great.