Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

image.png.9ed0327a642c3563d7d8c3c570bdee7b.png

Gunnar "Outlaw" Tuft

14-3-0

I am extremely proud going into my next and 100%sure final fight. I have a unique opportunity here to retire as the last Syn 135lbs champion and finish my career on the highest of all highs. However, standing in front of me is current Syn champion Paul Murhaa, who I narrowly defeated a few months ago at Pulse. I know very well what a formidable opponent he is and that I will need to be on point to have a decent shot at fulfilling my ultimate dream. Fingers crossed! 

• 2 weeks later...

15130501601842.jpg

Rick Piano

Y'all see me whoop that dudes ass? I think I broke 16 1/2 of his ribs. He's lucky I couldn't reach his face with my massive T-Rex arms!

14390840437078.png vs 15279694162842.jpg

Feared on the high seas and in the octagon Maluga himself fears nothing but the doctor. Stealing gold and hype wherever he goes. Tournament winner and the one to finally end the 12 fight win streak and reign of Iain Tower for the Syn HW belt. Convicted for piracy based on overwhelming DNA evidence from the many blood samples he left in his path. Convicted in his absence that is, but never caught. Until now.

In one of the biggest HW fights of the year we saw the third matchup of pirate vs barbarian this time for the Syn HW title. It was a short but brutal affair. There was blood, of course there was blood.

Maluga connects with a straight left hand counter down the middle.
cut.gif
It looks like Conor The Barbarian has been cut.

Maluga gets cracked there but stands up to it.
cut2.gif
It looks like Kilo Maluga has been cut.

Hitting Maluga is like hitting a piece of rock. A rock that bleeds that is. Conor the barbarian may not exactly be a geologist, but he knows something about crushing rock. "You just got to hit it hard. If it doesn't shatter hit it harder." As you hear there was some real fight science behind this victory.

Maluga thows a leg kick but The Barbarian checks it
knockdown2.gif
and The Barbarian counters with a nice right hand that sends Maluga toppling to the canvas! Maluga scrambles and gets back to his feet - can The Barbarian finish him?!
Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!
The Barbarian throws a monster overhand right that drops Maluga! The Barbarian follows up with more strikes from mount and the fight is all over!

It will interest many people from the coast guard to other top HW contenders to know that this particular piece of rock can be crushed and the doctor is not your only way out once the octagon door is closed. But so far Conor the barbarian is the first and only one to do it. This victory means he can now add a third belt to his collection. And this beauty goes right at the top of the belt cabinet.

20120325031119synbeltnew.jpg

With Iain Tower maybe past his peak it seems he will now hand over the torch to teammate Conor who has patiently been waiting for his turn to sit at the Synchronicity throne. Either way this belt remains with camp Mac Little.

• Upvote 2

14900135682690.gif

Akio Kurosaki

10-6-0

2-0-0 since under new management and I feel stronger than ever before. Still a long way to try and get to the top, but so far so good, with two lightning fast finishes.

------------

Kurosaki finds Stoddler's off switch, with a big overhand right that connects perfectly to the side of the head! Stoddler flops back against the cage, eyes gazing into the distance. Kurosaki lands an unnecessary shot before the referee has time to step in and end the fight. Brutal stuff but I'm sure Stoddler will be OK.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:30 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Akio Kurosaki!

AND

Kurosaki steps into range and unloads a brutal right left combo! Graves is out on his feet! Kurosaki sets himself and nearly takes Graves's head off with a straight right, sending him crashing to the mat! Wow, that was nasty... but awesome! Wooo!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:44 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Akio Kurosaki!

• 2 weeks later...

16064695715740.jpg

Mister "White Tyson" McNasty

29-13-1

61 p4p

Wooow, that went perfectly as planned! I cut him open like a knife through butter. I am ready now to face the cream of the cream at Syn's HW division, after beating this legend. 

That's two minutes gone in the round.
McNasty lands an elbow inside that Paulin shrugs off.

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Thierry Paulin's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:14 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Mister McNasty ! 

• 2 weeks later...

16064695715740.jpg

30-13-1

25 p4p

Everything went perfectly to plan again, yes yes yes!
With the bloody stoppage, I became the quickest ever to stop Tower in his entire career, something that I am rightfully proud about.

-------
McNasty lands a nice uppercut.
This is a great period of action - very entertaining stuff!
Tower takes an elbow to the forehead.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/cut.gif
Iain Tower's cut is absolute horrible now. This looks like something out of a horror film with blood covering both fighters.

The referee calls the doctor in to look at Iain Tower's cut. Oh no, the doctor has called an end to the bout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 2:10 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Cut). Mister McNasty!
After the fight, Mister McNasty was humble in paying tribute to his opponent but made it clear he wants to go on to bigger and better things. It seemed to go down well with the crowd who cheered him loudly.
The defeated Iain Tower had this to say: 'Fuck this shit I'm getting too old, lets go have a beer. Winner buying?'.
---------

What an honor it was for me to share the cage with a living legend like Ian Tower
I will 100% take him up on the offer for a beer later this evening. Mad respect for the guy, mad respect!

• Upvote 1

Anyone looking for work ? I need a writer and poster maker(I'll even take part time workers if you can't fully commit, I'll pay by the poster/write up not monthly if that helps).  I can also use a guy to do some of the smaller things like update weekly rankings or anything else you'd like to help with. Get in touch with me in game.

3 hours ago, skull said:

15130501601842.jpg

20120325031119synbeltnew.jpg

36-12

10660105-woman-s-hand-dropping-something

xG6t9enBbYKI5BBMLPGdI5oZErYbFrPeXcYjyduq

16064695715740.jpg

30-13-1

28 p4p

The way you ran through Kilo was mighty impressive and put an exclamation point on your reign of terror. Congrats champ! 

I will be your next foe, who will need to figure out a way through the roid power. May the best man win. 

Hello fight fans, I’m Aydan The Wandering Spirit and i’m here to give you a preview of one of the most exciting MMA cards in recent memory! Synchronicity is bringing you a card with the excitement that only the premier organization in MMA can provide- Syn: Garuda vs Whymer features some of the top talent in the game, and a whopping three title fights at the top of the card. Without much further ado, let’s take a look at the action that will be happening Feb. 20th at the one and only LA Memorial Colossuseum!

THE MAIN CARD

-Heavyweight Bout-

Keone Kapisi (12-14) vs Mark “The Specimen” Kerr (31-21)

Kapisi is a surprise addition to the main card, with his current record. However, This fight will mark the fighters 10th appearance in the Syn cage, and this may be a reward of his dedication. One thing is for certain with Kapisi- The fight will almost certainly end in a knockout, one way or the other. Each of his wins have come via KO, and he has only one decision loss. Expect fireworks to get this main card started.

Kerr is a longtime Syn veteran as well, making his debut for the org at 28 years old. Now at 36, Kerr is a one time Syn champion, having defeated Rocket Bob Frankels. However, he has been unable to return to this championship glory, losing two title shots against Iain Tower since then. While Kerr has been on a four fight losing streak, he has been one of the prominent names in Syn for almost a decade and looks to break his losing streak with this fight. Kerr has 28 KO victories, and both fighters will have to be on their toes to avoid being on the receiving end of a mean right hook.

Prediction: Kerr, R1 KO

-Welterweight Bout-

Dany Crosby (21-16-1) vs Ri Zaadha (26-15)
Crosby is a relatively newcomer to the Syn cage, with this being his 6th appearance in the organization. With a record of 3-2 in Syn so far, Crosby had a surprise KO victory over Ida Wright in his previous fight. This Knockout greatly improved his ranking at the org. A former kickboxer, the 36 year old is known for his powerful punches and could end the fight at a moments notice. 

Zaadha is 4-2-1 at Syn. Younger than Crosby by three years, Zaadha has had his fair share of success in MMA. A former Iron Man Fight Club champion, Zaadha has become something of a gatekeeper since reaching the pinnacle of the sport. Having been under the management of seven different managers, Zaadha looks to capitalize on the moment his previous fight afforded him, a victory over Marciano Cobb via decision. 

Prediction: Crosby, Decision

TITLE FIGHTS

-Featherweight Championship Bout-

Finnish Experiment II (26-14) vs Manny Puno (26-9-3)

Finnish is a former CEC champion and is on a three fight win streak in Syn. Finnish earned the title shot after defeating Elgin Turner via KO at Syn 779. Experiment was created in a top secret lab in Finland, and by securing a title shot it can be assumed that the experiment was successful. 

Puno is the reigning Featherweight champion, who is riding a 6 fight win streak which includes one draw to Vadim Golovkin. Puno shocked the world by being the first person to beat Brayden Point and secure the title. Since the thrilling trilogy, which ended with Puno winning two of the fights, he has defended his title five more times becoming one of the most successful featherweights in Syn history. Puno looks to maintain this form and work his way to #1 p4p. 

Prediction: Puno, Decision

-Welterweight Championship Bout-

Paul Warror (44-17-2) vs “The Unbreakable” Gideon Navarro (32-14)

Warror is the reigning Welterweight champion, having captured the title over Iso Paa. After defending it against Abner Applegate, Warror looks to defend his title for the second time. Warror is one of the most experienced fighters in Syn, having fought in the org since 28. Now at 41, Warror has grinded to earn his second title in the org. With 28 wins in the org, Warror is hoping to expand upon his expansive record.

Navarro is relatively new to Syn, but is receiving his second title chance at the org. His first attempt was a losing effort to future #1 p4p fighter Latka Gravas. Despite this, Navarro has a prestigious background, as he was longtime champion at both TAFC and Sydney Fights. With a history of being a mainstay at nearly every org he’s fought in, Navarro hopes to capitalize upon this title shot and be a mainstay for the foreseeable future. 

Prediction: Warror, KO R3

THE MAIN EVENT

-Light Heavyweight Championship Bout-

“Hands of Shiva” Mantak Garuda (21-2) vs Just Whymer (27-11-3)

Garuda is one of the top young prospects in all of MMA. Since arriving at the Bwang camp, it seems as though Garuda has constantly been in a title fight. In fact, only four of his fights have not been for a title- Garuda took Syn by storm and earned a title shot in only his second fight in the org, which he capitalized on by KO’ing Kassim Magufuli IV. with 17 KO victories in his relatively short MMA career, Garuda looks to continue his meteoric rise through the MMA ranks, as he is currently the #6 fighter in all of MMA. 

However, Just Whymer looks to end this rise. A longtime Syn fighter, Whymer is a former Syn champion himself. After starting his career during the prestigious NYFN Legends Tournament, Whymer reached a peak of #5 p4p in all of MMA before losing his belt to the aforementioned Kassim Magufuli. However unlike many champions, Whymer has stayed at the peak of his game, stringing together several winning streaks during the interim. With a new shot at gold, Whymer has displayed both Knockout power and the grit and toughness needed to grind out a decision at the highest level, and his game plan will be hard to predict. This fight will prove to be one for the ages!

Prediction: Garuda, Decision

• Upvote 1

14900135682690.gif

Akio Kurosaki

13-6-0

5-0-0 now since under new management, all under the Syn-banner that I sport so proudly.  My win today, by dominating Ekaku easily over all 3 rounds, proves again that I did not come here to be a bottom feeder, what most people assumed. I am among the elite now and rightfully so. 

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Yasuomi Hirokawa scores the fight 27:30
Judge Shigeki Fujiwara scores the fight 27:30
Judge Yukihiro Shimada scores the fight 27:30

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Akio Kurosaki!

Akio Kurosaki was full of energy after the big win and talked about how he thinks he can do big things in this sport. The crowd were appreciative of his determination to succeed.

you got very lucky I'm a lazy ginger. losing to Camara is one thing, but losing to you is a whole new low for me.

enjoy the early bday/xmas present. you'll go back to being my punching bag after this one.

btw his first 4 fights were absolute rubbish, can crushing of all can crushing. there was like 45+ KO losses between those 4 fighters your dude beat. no clue how one managed to compile a list of so many midget cans in one of the top 2 orgs in the game but you did it. impressive in its own right.

34 minutes ago, Rambo said:

you got very lucky I'm a lazy ginger. losing to Camara is one thing, but losing to you is a whole new low for me.

Screenshot_20210220-074228_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a9db914942d130bde22d794273a0196d.jpg

enjoy the early bday/xmas present. you'll go back to being my punching bag after this one.

btw his first 4 fights were absolute rubbish, can crushing of all can crushing. there was like 45+ KO losses between those 4 fighters your dude beat. no clue how one managed to compile a list of so many midget cans in one of the top 2 orgs in the game but you did it. impressive in its own right.

Taking your loss like a man I see. 

• Upvote 1

16064695715740.jpg

30-13-1

28 p4p

In 24h, things will have gotten nasty, for one or preferably both of us. I want the best and most scary Piano in front of me and go swimming in a pool of blood, guts and sweat.  I want to become buddies in hospital, simultaneously pissing our hospital sheets, eating through a straw and walking around in our hospital dresses with our big ass hanging out the back, scaring all the nurses. I have high hopes for this fight to be brutal and illegal in many states. Let us not dissapoint Piano, we got this. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2021 at 7:47 AM, Rambo said:

You jinxed us ! 

Carlos Condit, a Treasure of Fighting, Begins His Long, Slow Goodbye |  Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2