Synchronicity reopening our Bantamweight Division.

We would like to announce that Synchronicity will be reopening our Bantamweight (135lbs) Division !

We will be accepting talent regardless of hype or P4P ranking but please keep in mind that no title fights will be offered until we have built some decent hyped fighters in the division. (It will probably take 2-3 months )

The contracts will be very lucrative even for low hyped fighters ! (minimum contract of 25k/25K/25k for 4 to 5 fights )

Dont miss the chance to be a part of the new beginning in a division that produced legends like Larusso or Tomas Marley !

Message me ingame for a contract ! ( This is a great chance for non capped fighters to earn top level money and fame ! )

• Upvote 4

Remember first starting in this game and seeing Syn as the #1 org. Think it was something I read on the forum that to count for something you need to succeed at Syn, just something that stuck with me. It's been a long way training in both public & private gyms but finally I'm signing the very first fighter I ever made here. If he will succeed, not likely, but he still got a couple of good fights in him and cannot think of a better place to do them.

17w25.jpg

Glass Joe

• Upvote 3