competitor #3: Tyrone Sparxx 8

competitor #4: Jesus St.Pierre 2

Group #4 POOL D

competitor #1: Philo Beddo -4

competitor #2: Matvey Pavlov -1

competitor #3: Felipe Feltre 5

competitor #4: Ibbe Ribbler 6

Updated after 3rd Pool Match.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH POOL'S TOP 2 SEEDS.

HERE ARE THE MATCHUPS

JACKSON VS STARK

RIBBLER VS ST. PIERRE

SPARXX VS FELTRE

VICINI VS HOLZKEN

• Upvote 3

Big day, great day for Lobster Camp! EL ZOIDO!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15879563015276.png
Enamorado Bandito, the chilean rising star in BJJ, under Zé Jiurgite school (A Jonathan Torres student himself), sniped a flash armbar for Sub of the Night Award and now is 2-0. Is there anyone up to the challenge at the 360k ID?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15784511883965.png

Zé Jiurgite showing once again why he is considered one of the toughest BJJ fighter of his generation, this monstrous brown belt once again beat a top contender. His after fight interview didn't show up, so I will just put it here and let the myth speak by itself:
"I dont have much too say. Butch Harris is a fenomenal camp manager and The Ravager had a tough to pass guard. What I see next? A rematch with Shanti. Then, give me Ryan Gordon or Tony Stark for the belt. The path is obvious. That's how I roll! Equipe ESSENTIAL-ATOS BJJ, tamo junto! Jesus! Carimbo Miguel, Rivercleyson, Uollace, Bocicleide e Flavia, papai ama vocês!"

• Upvote 1

CORONA GRAND PRIX 2ND ROUND RESULTS

FOR BRACKET CLICK LINK

<iframe src="https://brackethq.com/b/8zke/embed/" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0"></iframe>

STARK VS ST. PIERRE WINS BY SUB (RNC) 2:44

SPARXX WINS BY DEC 9-2 VS HOLZKEN

CACC 97 CORONA GP FINALS (939468)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/15143025639720.jpg

"La Messiah" Jesus St Pierre (233751) VS Tyrone "Lugz" Sparxx (335287)

24w13.jpg 15270299792175.gif

AGE: 43 WEIGHT: 160 HT: 176 CM AGE: 26 WEIGHT: 260 HT: 194 CM

HOME: MONTREAL, CANADA HOME: PRINCETON, NJ; USA

GYM: THE CLINIC GYM: CATCH WRESTLING L.A.

GRAPPLING RECORD: 16-4 GRAPPLING RECORD: 24-16

AWARDS: CWC LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION AWARDS: CURRENTLY RANKED #2 P4P

(2) DEFENSES, CURRENTLY RANKED #1 P4P NJ HIGH SCHOOL WRESTLING CHAMPION

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14966718535654.jpg

KEN SHAMROCK ON THE CORONA GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT AND FINALS!

WELL IT HAS ALL COME DOWN TO THIS. A REMATCH FROM AN EARLIER POOL PLAY MATCH THAT WILL PUT THE #1 RANKED P4P GRAPPLER IN MMA TYCOON AGAINST THE HIGHEST POINT TOTAL LEADER FROM THE POOL PLAY THAT HAS SHOCKED EVERYONE THROUGH THE TOURNAMENT AND HAS LANDED AT #2 P4P. THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT MATCH AND A VERY EXCITING END TO A 16 MAN GRAPPLING TOURNAMENT THAT STARTED ON MAY 2ND AND WILL FINISH ON JUNE 6TH.

POOL PLAY WAS DIVIDED UP BETWEEN 4 GROUPS OF 4 THAT WERE RANDOMIZED IN A LIST 5 TIMES AND HAD PLENTY OF TOP NOTCH GRAPPLERS IN EACH GROUP. THERE WERE SOME DEFINITE UPSETS AS YOU HAVE TO EARN YOUR POINTS BASED OFF YOUR PERFORMANCES IN ORDER TO MOVE ON TO THE TOURNAMENT FIELD OF 8. CURRENT 135 LB CHAMPION MATAVEY PAVLOV FAILED TO QUALIFY, AND FORMER CHAMPION MOZES AMAURY HAD 2 WINS IN POOL PLAY BUT FAILED TO QUALIFY AND WAS 3RD IN HIS GROUP BECAUSE HIS WINS WERE DECISIONS AND HIS LOSS WAS BY SUBMISSION WHICH TOOK AWAY TOTAL POINTS.

SO A DETERMINED GROUP EMERGED AS THE TOP 2 FROM EACH GROUP ADVANCED AND WERE MATCHED IN A FORMAT TO PROMOTE DIVERSITY. A SINGLE ELIMINATION THAT SAW A HUGE UPSET AS THE YOUNGEST GRAPPLER TONY STARK SUBMITTED TYRANO JACKSON IN THE 1ST ROUND, AND ANOTHER CWC CHAMPION IBBE RIBBLER LOSING BY GUILLONTINE SUBMISSION TO ST. PIERRE. THE SEMI-FINALS SAW ST. PIERRE SUBMIT STARK BY RNC AT 2:44, AND SPARXX WON BY DECISION OVER HOLZKEN 9-2.

THEN THERE WAS 2

ST. PIERRE HAS THE BEST RECORD AT 16-4, SPARXX HAS DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF MATCH EXPERIENCE WITH A 24-16 RECORD. ST. PIERRE IS A CURRENT CHAMPION, WHILE SPARXX LOST HIS ONE LONE TITLE MATCH WAY BACK IN AGGRESSIVE DAMAGE ALBEIT TO A GRAPPLING LEGEND IN PABLO DOMINGUEZ. THERE IS AN AGE DISPARITY WITH ST. PIERRE BEING 43 AS SPARXX IS 17 YEARS YOUNGER, AND AGE ISN'T THE ONLY DIFFERENCE, THIS IS AN OPEN WEIGHT TOURNAMENT AND SPARXX IS A BIG GUY WHILE ST. PIERRE WILL ENJOY A LIGHTER FRAME AT EXACTLY 100 LBS LIGHTER THAN SPARXX. SO MANY INTANGIBLES AND DIFFERENCES THAT CAN CHANGE A GRAPPLING MATCH WHEN YOU FACTOR ALL OF THESE TOGETHER. ONE THING IS FOR SURE, THEY HAVE PROVED TO BE THE BEST OF A FIELD OF 16 GRAPPLERS AND NOW WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A BELT, MONEY, AND SECURE THAT #1 P4P GRAPPLING RANK IN THE GAME!

PREDICTION BY SHAMROCK? NOOOO NOT THIS TIME. I LIKE BOTH GUYS, I JUST WANT TO SEE A GREAT MATCH!

• Upvote 2

CORONA GRAND PRIX FINALS RESULTS

FOR BRACKET CLICK LINK

<iframe src="https://brackethq.com/b/8zke/embed/" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Tyrone "Lugz" Sparxx (335287)

Defeats

"La Messiah" Jesus St Pierre (233751)

by Decision 15-10

TYRONE "LUGZ" SPARXX IS THE CORONA GP TOURNAMENT CHAMPION!!!

15270299792175.gif

CORONA TOURNAMENT POOL MATCH RESULTS

POOL 1- WIN BY SUB (RNC) JESUS ST. PIERRE

POOL 2- WIN BY DEC DENUBIS MAJERE

POOL 3- WIN BY SUB (ARMBAR) CAIO BARBOSA

1ST RD- WIN BY DEC FELIPE FELTRE

2ND RD- WIN BY DEC RODNEY HOLZKEN

FINALS- WIN BY DEC JESUS ST. PIERRE

St. Pierre started off the match with a great by stuffing 3 Sparxx takedown attempts, and landing his own clean into side control for a 4 point lead. After several minutes of St. Pierre trying to improve his position, Sparxx was able to land a sweep and ended up on top for 2 pts. Both grapplers tried to balance control and submission attempts during this period with none being successful but in the process Sparxx gets to mount for 3 pts. A period where Sparxx lost control after a few submission attempts and St. Pierre sneaks to the back for 4 pts. A bit of scrambling ensued as St. Pierre was not able to control Sparxx and he sweeps in two consecutive moves he sweeps and passes the guard of St. Pierre for 4 pts. Sparxx again tries to get a couple of submissions while St. Pierre is looking to sweep and get back control. Sparxx reaches mount, loses it, and sweeps again for 5 pts. St. Pierre is working hard now to make a decisive move, Sparxx uses his size well and controls the action. St. Pierre finally gets the opportunity and sweeps to half guard for 2 pts. Sparxx moves continuously not allowing St. Pierre the opportunity to grab or commit to anything until time runs out.

Sparxx edges St. Pierre 15-10

Congratulations to St. Pierre on his road to the finals and a great match. Congratulations to all manager/grappler who participated in this tournament, I feel like it was a huge success and will look to one or even two a year from this point. Thank you to our sponsors for the prize money for the tournament.

There were some upsets, there was some close matches. I am the first to say that Sparxx was a huge underdog going into this tournament and never thought he would make it to the tournament , especially the finals. It is also equally hard to beat a top notch grappler in St. Pierre twice in the same tournament. I hope everyone enjoyed this and will be looking forward to the next one!

• Upvote 5

CORONA GRAND PRIX FINALS RESULTS

FOR BRACKET CLICK LINK

Tyrone "Lugz" Sparxx (335287)

Defeats

"La Messiah" Jesus St Pierre (233751)

by Decision 15-10

TYRONE "LUGZ" SPARXX IS THE CORONA GP TOURNAMENT CHAMPION!!!

15270299792175.gif

CORONA TOURNAMENT POOL MATCH RESULTS

POOL 1- WIN BY SUB (RNC) JESUS ST. PIERRE

POOL 2- WIN BY DEC DENUBIS MAJERE

POOL 3- WIN BY SUB (ARMBAR) CAIO BARBOSA

1ST RD- WIN BY DEC FELIPE FELTRE

2ND RD- WIN BY DEC RODNEY HOLZKEN

FINALS- WIN BY DEC JESUS ST. PIERRE

St. Pierre started off the match with a great by stuffing 3 Sparxx takedown attempts, and landing his own clean into side control for a 4 point lead. After several minutes of St. Pierre trying to improve his position, Sparxx was able to land a sweep and ended up on top for 2 pts. Both grapplers tried to balance control and submission attempts during this period with none being successful but in the process Sparxx gets to mount for 3 pts. A period where Sparxx lost control after a few submission attempts and St. Pierre sneaks to the back for 4 pts. A bit of scrambling ensued as St. Pierre was not able to control Sparxx and he sweeps in two consecutive moves he sweeps and passes the guard of St. Pierre for 4 pts. Sparxx again tries to get a couple of submissions while St. Pierre is looking to sweep and get back control. Sparxx reaches mount, loses it, and sweeps again for 5 pts. St. Pierre is working hard now to make a decisive move, Sparxx uses his size well and controls the action. St. Pierre finally gets the opportunity and sweeps to half guard for 2 pts. Sparxx moves continuously not allowing St. Pierre the opportunity to grab or commit to anything until time runs out.

Sparxx edges St. Pierre 15-10

Congratulations to St. Pierre on his road to the finals and a great match. Congratulations to all manager/grappler who participated in this tournament, I feel like it was a huge success and will look to one or even two a year from this point. Thank you to our sponsors for the prize money for the tournament.

There were some upsets, there was some close matches. I am the first to say that Sparxx was a huge underdog going into this tournament and never thought he would make it to the tournament , especially the finals. It is also equally hard to beat a top notch grappler in St. Pierre twice in the same tournament. I hope everyone enjoyed this and will be looking forward to the next one!

Wow congrats to Tyrone.

That`s craaaaaazy, I have seen Tyrone grapple since his creation. Always a great character 100% dedicated to the art. That first time he beat Cajun Puto that was a big upset, then he beat him again. Then he started fighting the best of the best, got his red belt and here we are undefeated in 2020 in a big tournament.

Grappling is brutal, this ain`t no sport where you might accumulate some pretty undefeated record. That don`t happen in grappling.

Congrats to our friend Tyrone and you John. He is only 26 and signed up for the next TWGC.

And thank you CATCH for keeping Tycoon grappling alive :)

• Upvote 3

Catch shorts on clearance $1 each

http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=5207

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

CWC is looking for a few more 360K + ID level grapplers who are 18-19 years old. We have a small division and many of the ones that were signed went inactive. If you have a guy signed to another org and want to grapple, I'm more than willing to work with you and the org on a loan.

Wow, just discovering this org. Amazing job, man. Im gonna check my roster and see who I can bring over.

Yeah man, going strong. The only issue is finding new talent. Over 100 events and we had a huge openweight grand prix of 16 grapplers too which will probably be done again around Christmas.

• Upvote 1

Wow, just discovering this org. Amazing job, man. Im gonna check my roster and see who I can bring over.

You late, J

CWC is one of the best orgs to deal with. John is really easy to deal with, fights are always fair and wrestling in this game taking no energy loss is really good for projects. Start fighting right away, day2 of creation (day 1 is to test learning speed :whip:)

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1568156053download.jpg

TOP 3

7/9/20

135 LB CHAMPION- Matvey "The Gymnast" Pavlov (315727)

1. Ono Kuronoa (333956)

2. David Morrison Jr. (300012)

3. "The Indian" Edgy Brah (314184)

145 LB CHAMPION- Rodney Holzken (269466)

1. Long Schlong (332097)

2. Dado Mata (250341)

3. Balbus "The Bully" Michael (276835)

155 LB CHAMPION- VACANT

1. Samuel "No Gods, No Masters" Cooke (300941)

2. Arturo Caldeira (346716)

3. Ray Malenko (257203)

170 LB CHAMPION- "The Riddler" Ibbe Ribbler (314703)

1. Donald "The Don" Trump (334545)

2. Igor "the Rabid Pitbull" Byhenikov (265220)

3. Ramon Gracie (281101)

185 LB CHAMPION- "MRFR™ Head Coach" Aedan Declan (273759)

1. Jethro "Peckerwood" Boudreaux (350601)

2. Jurgen Tetsuo (285338)

3. Ryan "The happy Dude from" Hell (351761)

205 LB CHAMPION- "Vicious" Bobby Wangler (314705)

1. Amand Toussaint (333047)

2. Tony Stark (353196)

3. Joey Bam Bam (334298)

265 LB CHAMPION- Maxim Bok (275019)

1. Harry "Tier" Hirsch (315903)

2. Tyrone "Lugz" Sparxx (335287)

3. Fray "King" Tormenta (340257)

265+ CHAMPION- Conald "FedSmoker" Petersen (362065)

1. Timmy "TimFlo" Flowers (362047)

2. "Dry Humper" Enamorado Bandito (361561)

3. Tres Sulvar (360060)

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The King Ryan Gordon Press conference after round 1 of Blue Belt Blues.

Ryan walks out to the podium in the middle of the CACC meeting room. This time was requested by him to speak to the press and John Daugherty has allowed it.

RG - I appreciate John letting me have this time before the athletes in tonight's tournament come out to talk. I'm here tonight because one of my students is in this tournament. He won by the way, good job Joey!! Anyways I requested this time so let's get to it.

I've been in CACC for three years now, I came in as a child and put together a pretty decent 10 and 4 record. Only being forced to submit one time. I am proud of what I have accomplished here but I know it's time to move on. I have already spoken to John and made him aware that after this next match on August 15th against Donald O'Rourke I will be walking away.

I have students in CACC and my 16 year old little brother Nicky Gordon will be signing with the company very soon. I will be around the company for the rest of my life because it's the best in the world but I would be a fool to not try my hand at MMA. Those guys think they're grapplers? They got another thing coming!! But first Ryan versus O'Rourke on August 15th and believe me I will not go out on a loss!!! Thanks for the time!!!

• Upvote 1

TOP 3

8/9/20

135 LB CHAMPION- Antonio "Glimmer" Brown (331691)

1. Felipe "Foo Fighter" Feltre (262077)

2. David Morrison Jr. (300012)

3. Ono Kuronoa (333956)

145 LB CHAMPION- Rodney Holzken (269466)

1. Tim Anton (315619)

2. Luka Perovic (339385)

3. Kron Silva (262040)

155 LB CHAMPION- Rolf "The Phantom" Ottke (351166)

1. "La Messiah" Jesus St Pierre (233751)

2. Morrison Lee (275060)

3. Arturo Caldeira (346716)

170 LB CHAMPION- Igor "the Rabid Pitbull" Byhenikov (265220)

1. "The Riddler" Ibbe Ribbler (314703)

2. Vulcahn Dravezesdi (300058)

3. Shane MacGowan (320917)

185 LB CHAMPION- "MRFR™ Head Coach" Aedan Declan (273759)

1. Judas Priest (329636)

2. Dick "The Stockton Slapper" Diaz (306312)

3. Ronaldo "Jacaré" Gomes (353100)

205 LB CHAMPION- "Vicious" Bobby Wangler (314705)

1. Amand Toussaint (333047)

2. Dido Vicini (275004)

3. Joe "CrazyTrain" Average (321813)

265 LB CHAMPION- Harry "Tier" Hirsch (315903)

1. Dragan Hozdic (304240)

2. Tyrone "Lugz" Sparxx (335287)

3. Fray "King" Tormenta (340257)

265+ CHAMPION- Conald "FedSmoker" Petersen (362065)

1. Zawisza "The Black Knight" Czarny Z Garbowa (362806)

2. Tyler Alvarez (362587)

3. Tres Sulvar (360060)

• Upvote 1

CWC PRESENTS

MMA LEGENDS LEAGUE

SEASON ONE

POOL PLAY ROUND ROBIN STYLE

POINTS BASED OFF PERFORMANCE

TOP 4 ADVANCE TO A SINGLE ELIMINATION PLAYOFF

CHAMPION TITLE BELT FROM CWC

and Cash prize direct paid to manager of 500 K

Got a sentimental attachment to your aging fighter?

While your legend continues to spar, give him a few more fights in the special 3x3 min round format. Go all in and fight new opponents and try to put together one more special run for gold.

Rules

3x3 min rounds/Ring

Full fight scoring

MMA FIGHTING

Fights every two weeks

10 Fighters needed. 4 Fight Contract negotiation.

Open ID/Open Weight

KO/TKO WIN- 3 pts

SUB WIN- 3 pts

ANY DEC WIN- 2 pts

DRAW- 0 pts

ANY DEC LOSS- -1 pts

ANY SUB/KO/TKO LOSS- -2 pts

OLD GUY FIGHT AWARDS

If your fighter wins by some spectacular fashion, seldom seen slams, KO's, crazy submissions. I will send 10K prize to the manager.

THIS IS A 4 FIGHT COMMITMENT. TOP 4 WILL RECEIVE PLAYOFF CONTRACTS AT CONCLUSION.

WHO IS IN???

• Upvote 1