• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Skenoj

Skenoj

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 549 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:19 PM

It s there a way to know when my fighter will get like blue/purple/black belt? like the process/progress from white to blue/blue to purple/etc

giphy.gif

#2 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

This is unofficial, but this is the best data that has been collected as to where belts "pop"

http://www.mmatycoon...title=BJJ_Belts

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#3 Skenoj

Skenoj

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 549 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:06 PM

This is unofficial, but this is the best data that has been collected as to where belts "pop"

http://www.mmatycoon...title=BJJ_Belts

where i can see these points?

giphy.gif

#4 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:13 PM

Unfortunately, you cannot, since you are not VIP. Once you get VIP you can see these points via the Skills Snapshot page. I highly recommend that you acquire VIP for this and many more reasons. Hell, the Assistant page alone is worth the VIP.

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#5 BigLarry

BigLarry

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 455 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:20 PM

Unfortunately, you cannot, since you are not VIP. Once you get VIP you can see these points via the Skills Snapshot page. I highly recommend that you acquire VIP for this and many more reasons. Hell, the Assistant page alone is worth the VIP.

Warwynd is totally right, I joined the game one year ago but went VIP 3 months ago and I can tell you I lost all that time, game is a joke without VIP.

1DlALWV.gif

#6 Skenoj

Skenoj

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 549 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:22 PM

Warwynd is totally right, I joined the game one year ago but went VIP 3 months ago and I can tell you I lost all that time, game is a joke without VIP.

Oh ok guys,thanks for the help!

giphy.gif

#7 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

Oh ok guys,thanks for the help!

If you need more help go a head and PM me. If I don't know the answer I will find you someone who does. But definitely get that VIP.

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

#8 Revheat

Revheat

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:18 PM

Assistant page is my first stop everytime i log on

#9 Warwynd

Warwynd

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,353 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:37 PM

Me too typically

7oPkGKF.gif 50hrOep.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users