Auto-Renew (Sponsors / Contracts)

Rambo

You mean that when a sponsorship is going to run out, that an automatic renewal proposal is sent out, but still has to be accepted by the fighter? If so, yes, sounds good for sponsordeals.

I do personally not see it as a good option for fighter contracts however, as those often need to be modified per new contract, so a standard renewal offer does not seem a good option there.

You mean that when a sponsorship is going to run out, that an automatic renewal proposal is sent out, but still has to be accepted by the fighter? If so, yes, sounds good for sponsordeals.

I do personally not see it as a good option for fighter contracts however, as those often need to be modified per new contract, so a standard renewal offer does not seem a good option there.

Yes, requires fighter to accept.

Ideally you'd want to modify the contract but would be better than nothing.

• 4 weeks later...

Similar to what I'd like to see, once a fighter is signed the player should get a pm on their last fight and I'd like to see a new section on contracts where you can send the org owner your request, allowing players to fill in any/all details they would like and prompting the org owner that it's something they should deal with. I'd even like to see this as a feature for unsigned fighters, instead of needing to go message owners for a contract it'd be nice to just drop an offer on their desk like I'm managing a fighter and they can either accept, decline, or edit and send it back.

The social aspect is a pretty big part of the game, it might not change the overall way things run but I'd assume anything that add dynamics to the game would be some plus.