Russian Slapping Contest (New Way to Test Hiddens ???)

IvanLoneWolf

Anyways, I was really bored and all of a sudden I thought of a new way to test hiddens.

Why dont we allow every fighter to have one single chance to engage in a Russian slapping contest each month.

I dont need to explain what Russian slapping contest is, I assume everyone knows that (Right?). So basically, skills will be taken into consideration are:

-KO Power

-Chin

-Speed

The end.

Don't attack me, its a sudden burst of idea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We dont have fighter base for this. Orgs are already struggling to contract new guys cause player base is shrinking. Adding a new modality will just make it even more thin.

But receiving an inbox mail telling ur fighter participated in a russian slap event and won/got ko'd at the first round would be hilarious

We dont have fighter base for this. Orgs are already struggling to contract new guys cause player base is shrinking. Adding a new modality will just make it even more thin.

But receiving an inbox mail telling ur fighter participated in a russian slap event and won/got ko'd at the first round would be hilarious

Make it no energy waste, and let a dude challenge another dude for a slapping match once every month without any other restrictions.