Actually deleting multi accounts, now that would be a welcome improvement!

bjornmma1

==== MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED - ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON - MULTI ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED====

It says so on the actual registration page of MMA Tycoon, but does not actually seem to happen.
The text however is very clear, multi accounts will be deleted.
It's about time that this becomes the standard. For too long, multis have been benefiting from unrightful advantages and this has to stop.

I'm glad that a moderator like TJ does actually hunt for multis and makes sure that they are at least made public.
It should however not stop there.

When a multi account is found, Mike should be alerted.

He then should do a second check, talk to the person and delete any multi accounts related + also the main account.

Multi accounts will always exist, but they should be hunted down, caught and dealt with, to limit them as much as possible.

Clean up the game! No more multis!

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Mod powers are limited, TJ has some tools to find them but deletion requires action from Mike.

I know, that is why I mentioned that Mike should take the last step and delete the multi accounts, including their main account. This game has a great community overall and it is time clean up the garbage like good citizens.

• Upvote 6

I've alerted mike to any multi's I've found in the past, no response usually.

I get that he's busy, but without constant weeding, its hard to stay on top of things.

I know that Mike is more often than not rather unresponsive and that is very frustrating. Believe me, I know.

Rest assured however that I am a very persistent guy when required and will stress the importance of him cleaning up the game, for the sake of his genuine (and also paying) customers.

• Upvote 1

==== MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED - ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON - MULTI ACCOUNTS WILL BE DELETED====

It says so on the actual registration page of MMA Tycoon, but does not actually seem to happen.

The text however is very clear, multi accounts will be deleted.

It's about time that this becomes the standard. For too long, multis have been benefiting from unrightful advantages and this has to stop.

I'm glad that a moderator like TJ does actually hunt for multis and makes sure that they are at least made public.

It should however not stop there.

When a multi account is found, Mike should be alerted.

He then should do a second check, talk to the person and delete any multi accounts related + also the main account.

Multi accounts will always exist, but they should be hunted down, caught and dealt with, to limit them as much as possible.

Clean up the game! No more multis!

The problem with the way you guys are accusing multis right now is by login time.

You guys claim that by login time if anyone logs within 0-5 minutes of each other they are automatically "multis".

But this is wrong, as 2 people can log in from the same computer/same IP in different profiles and if the 1st forgets to log out then the next person will be wrongfully accused.

The rule is one account per person not one account per household/IP address. The way you guys are going after people, although yes in some cases it will be obvious (like 5+ accounts) it is flawed.

Also Mike has never had a problem with multiple players per IP since that is ok. The game even blocks you from giving a rating to same IP orgs.

I am against managers policing this and any game. I have seen it time and time again, the biggest underachievers (not just in game but in real life) will go completely berzerker and start a witch hunt.

This is exactly what is happening right now, add a fucking Pandemic and all these bums getting government checks and they will dedicate their life to bother other managers like we are seeing this week.

For the longest time we had orgs that clearly were inhabited by just harmless alliance of guys (or 1 guy, wtf knows) fighting each other.

They didn`t bother anyone and for the most part TJ would post in that other thread and people would laugh. But now you guys are going hard against those guys that just simply chose to play MMAT by themselves.

Also look at how biased you guys are:

1- WBKC you guys exposed, closed the org and drove the manager to quit the game. Jay had no ties to anyone after CD almost folded. The thread still open and you guys keep kicking him.

2- GAMMA Contenders, associated to the #1 org GAMMA you guys exposed, carefully picked your shots, TJ immediately LOCKED the thread and took his investigation "offline".

GIVE

ME

A

FUCKING

BREAK

If you gonna act tough behind the safety of your computer then act tough with everyone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

1- WBKC you guys exposed, closed the org and drove the manager to quit the game. Jay had no ties to anyone after CD almost folded. The thread still open and you guys keep kicking him.

2- GAMMA Contenders, associated to the #1 org GAMMA you guys exposed, carefully picked your shots, TJ immediately LOCKED the thread and took his investigation "offline".

1. The thread still being open wasn't fair you are right. It has since been closed. 48% of his org was himself. Half the org was the owner through multiple different accounts. If you think that's a good thing you're an idiot.

2. Don't know why you're running with some sort of GAMMA narrative, probably don't have the info as per usual, but the person who reported him to me is actually in LOD. You know Mentors alliance? You know owner of GAMMA Mentor?

The thread was locked and it was taken offline as the offender contacted me himself which I appreciated.

At least try and sound like you understand what's going on. Your conspiracies are weak.

#DadsOnTheBrain

• Upvote 1

If all multi-accounting was deleted and banned, there never woulda been a game after "Multi-gate" in 2009-2010. I get it, most of the time it sucks, but there have been other situations where it has actually worked in the favor of the game overall. I know a lot of people don't like to consider the grey, blurry lines...but that's how most things in life go.

Chill...it'll be ok. There's SO many other things to be upset about.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If all multi-accounting was deleted and banned, there never woulda been a game after "Multi-gate" in 2009-2010. I get it, most of the time it sucks, but there have been other situations where it has actually worked in the favor of the game overall. I know a lot of people don't like to consider the grey, blurry lines...but that's how most things in life go.

Chill...it'll be ok. There's SO many other things to be upset about.

I do understand your point, but do not see it as a reason to stay in an as crappy situation as roughly 10 years ago.

If a game without multis is not a good game, then it just is not a good game.

I lived in hope that Mike did not like multis as well, but that hope is over since yesterday. A shame.

• Upvote 3

I do understand your point, but do not see it as a reason to stay in an as crappy situation as roughly 10 years ago.

I lived in hope that Mike did not like multis as well, but that hope is over since yesterday. A shame.

Multies pays the bills

If a game without multis is not a good game,

Ilived in hope that Mike did not like multis as well, but that hope is over since yesterday. A shame.

What happened yesterday to change your opinion of Mike? I know he's slow deleting multis at times, but has he gotten worse in the last few years?

What happened yesterday to change your opinion of Mike? I know he's slow deleting multis at times, but has he gotten worse in the last few years?

I will not disclose publically the short discussion that I had yesterday with him about multis, but it's safe to say that I'm fed up with him and vice versa.

• Upvote 1

Last thing I heard from him he was going to get around to it eventually. And I can understand he wanted to get the additional company thing in first. But this doesn't sound any good.

Who has never heard the phrase 'I am going to get around to it eventually, but busy now and I have already done so much' from him...?

It is his standard reaction whenever the communicaty asks him to take care of anything. I used to live in the hope that 'eventually' exists, but with age comes wisdom.

it has nothing to do with how good the game is. it has everything to do with it being a business that needs to make (at least) a little bit of money.

workload vs. income...sometimes it doesn't favor us as customers. it's just him, and he works pretty fair. i've never known him to just ban/delete/punish willy nilly. also, the game itself needs work all the time and some of us would prefer he utilize his time to do that first, than deal with multi issues that (at the end of the day) aren't as big of a deal as some make them out to be.

no matter what, you will never be able to get rid of people who cheat, or even game the system.

playing this game as long as i have (yes, i took time off) and seeing this stuff go on year after year...i've noticed how VERY LITTLE it has to do with my enjoyment of the game. i've spoken with some of the "famed" multi-hunters of the past (yes, i said that lol) and it can fuck over your entire gaming experience if you consistently look for it. too busy trying to play Law & Order Tycoon and not enough time just being a manager. every single time, it's been called out and dealt with in a way that benefits us and the game.

look, i understand that cheaters suck...but i do really love the game and want the game to be able to continue. and not just with 8 people playing lol. it's a VERY difficult game to get other people on board with, so growth has always been an issue. it's never going to be huge, but that doesn't mean we have to go out of our way to burn it down. i'm not for multi-accounting...at all. i'm just trying to be pragmatic about things and less emotional about it. i'd rather there still be a game with a few people cheating, than no game at all.

train, fight, roleplay...keep it simple and enjoyable.

• Upvote 6

Who has never heard the phrase 'I am going to get around to it eventually, but busy now and I have already done so much' from him...?

It is his standard reaction whenever the communicaty asks him to take care of anything. I used to live in the hope that 'eventually' exists, but with age comes wisdom.

it's a game dude. quit being so dramatic lol.

hit up xbox or ps4 and ask them to fix their games and see what happens. just be glad he IS around and he DOES make improvements...even if they're not as timely as you want them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it has nothing to do with how good the game is. it has everything to do with it being a business that needs to make (at least) a little bit of money.

workload vs. income...sometimes it doesn't favor us as customers. it's just him, and he works pretty fair. i've never known him to just ban/delete/punish willy nilly. also, the game itself needs work all the time and some of us would prefer he utilize his time to do that first, than deal with multi issues that (at the end of the day) aren't as big of a deal as some make them out to be.

no matter what, you will never be able to get rid of people who cheat, or even game the system.

playing this game as long as i have (yes, i took time off) and seeing this stuff go on year after year...i've noticed how VERY LITTLE it has to do with my enjoyment of the game. i've spoken with some of the "famed" multi-hunters of the past (yes, i said that lol) and it can fuck over your entire gaming experience if you consistently look for it. too busy trying to play Law & Order Tycoon and not enough time just being a manager. every single time, it's been called out and dealt with in a way that benefits us and the game.

look, i understand that cheaters suck...but i do really love the game and want the game to be able to continue. and not just with 8 people playing lol. it's a VERY difficult game to get other people on board with, so growth has always been an issue. it's never going to be huge, but that doesn't mean we have to go out of our way to burn it down. i'm not for multi-accounting...at all. i'm just trying to be pragmatic about things and less emotional about it. i'd rather there still be a game with a few people cheating, than no game at all.

train, fight, roleplay...keep it simple and enjoyable.

If he would be actually putting time in the game, then I could understand him seeing multis as an evil that only needs limiting/taken care off from time to time.

He claims to do a lot for the game and that his work ethic here should not be questioned.

However, look at the list of best suggestions and check what he has done.

Or as GSP would say : 'I am not impressed by your performance.'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If he would be actually putting time in the game, then I could understand him seeing multis as an evil that only needs limiting/taken care off from time to time.

He claims to do a lot for the game and that his work ethic here should not be questioned.

However, look at the list of best suggestions and check what he has done.

Or as GSP would say : 'I am not impressed by your performance.'

again...you're getting emotional.

did you ever think that maybe he doesn't have as much time right now? or maybe those changes take more time than you think it takes? or maybe he has a side job to make ends meet? or maybe he needs a little break from being constantly pummeled by people bitching about SOMETHING in the game since it's inception? or maybe his work ethic is just fine, it's just not focused where YOU want it to be? or maybe his work ethic is fine and he actually will get around to making a decision and dealing with it...like he's done every other time?

it's a miracle he hasn't said "fuck this." and just delete everything. no one ever stops bitching about something. it's incredible. and i'm not talking about asking for improvements...that's fine and he's been down for that since day 1. it's all this other stuff that's been going on forever.

have some patience. ffs, do a QFC or make a new fighter, or do something else. i understand you may have a lot of time on your hands, and this game moves very slow. that's the entire reason i wrote such huge roleplay pieces before i left.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Simmer down, Bjorn. Not trying to be an asshole, but you shouldn't be playing the game if it makes you unhappy. Real life is a PITA sometimes enough as it is. Don't let your hobby time be one too.

Nor do I take you for an asshole.

I know and fully agree with you, although real life has actually been blessed for me.

I am not throwing a tantrum, just voiced my disappointment about the lack of action against multis.

again...you're getting emotional.

did you ever think that maybe he doesn't have as much time right now? or maybe those changes take more time than you think it takes? or maybe he has a side job to make ends meet? or maybe he needs a little break from being constantly pummeled by people bitching about SOMETHING in the game since it's inception? or maybe his work ethic is just fine, it's just not focused where YOU want it to be? or maybe his work ethic is fine and he actually will get around to making a decision and dealing with it...like he's done every other time?

it's a miracle he hasn't said "fuck this." and just delete everything. no one ever stops bitching about something. it's incredible. and i'm not talking about asking for improvements...that's fine and he's been down for that since day 1. it's all this other stuff that's been going on forever.

have some patience. ffs, do a QFC or make a new fighter, or do something else. i understand you may have a lot of time on your hands, and this game moves very slow. that's the entire reason i wrote such huge roleplay pieces before i left.

Great post.

Bjorn did it ever occur to you that maybe karma is kicking you in the butt?

You`ve spent the last week barely sleeping piling on WBCK until you closed it and tried to run the manager off the game.

For what? Jay is cool, he will fight at 9 limbs and life will go on. At the end of the day he did what he did for the good of kt and nobody will remember any multi stuff in a few months.

When you have goodness in your heart this is how the story unfolds.

I hope that helps.

You were really cool to me once even offering me to send me your private planes and your Tycoon money proactively (I never axed). Then all of the sudden you hated my guts just before I became The Tri-Champ and the mob was after me.

Sound familiar?

Take some time off, not sure how the weather is in Netherlands but hopefully it`s getting sunny like here in beautiful Canada.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2