FNPFC Opening Class Act (155lbs, 230k+, VIP winner)

Floppzzy

Hi guys,

I've added the numbers of the fighters that will join the tourney behind the managers name.

For the members who haven't sent a name in yet, please pm me the person you want me to sign for the tourney.

Thanks again!

BTW only 10 spots left!

Hi guys,

I've added the numbers of the fighters that will join the tourney behind the managers name.

So 155 lb and created by Dec 31 is the dead line to have him created?

For the members who haven't sent a name in yet, please pm me the person you want me to sign for the tourney.

Thanks again!

BTW only 10 spots left!

Sign Me up!!!! I'll have to create new fighters though .... will create one and send you the names once i have it

Added you

Entry: "The Whale" Rick James

Got two fighters in this org already and will be very glad to have another one! Love this org! <3

Added and thanks for the kind words!

Sorry Floppzzy but I have to withdraw from the tournament for now. If things change I will let you know. Sorry for the trouble.

Hi mate,

I'm sad to see you go. I'll leave you on there for now, and if all slots are filled I'll message you if you still want to withdraw okay?

Yes thats no problem whatsoever... wins are preferred *grins*

cool .... yeah of course but don't worry i won't withdraw even if i decide to get my guy a fight and he loses :lol: