training depop error?

Rambo

I have a 23 year old fighter who trains

transitions x1

sub offense x2

def grappling x1

Clinchwork x2

with elite coaches, each of em have elite wrestling, and he depopped wrestling primary from wonderful to remarkable...

don't secondaries boost primaries a lil bit? idk how he can be involved with 6 elite wrestling sessions a wk and still depop wrestling primary...

• Upvote 2

Everything is ok. In both cases you are training secondaries which are giving slight bonus to the related primary. But depop ticker on the primary skill has probably reached the maximum value. This is why it depops, next time you train a related secondary pops back up, then it will depop again. You should spar the primary once to reset the ticker.

• Upvote 2

I've been getting a lot of depops also on my prospects. 4 this week alone.. could be lack of fighting but seeing others going through the same... strange.

2017-12-09 Kicks Exceptional, 13 Wonderful, 12 Weeks - 5 http://mmatycoon.com/images/layout/popdown.gif

Everything is ok. In both cases you are training secondaries which are giving slight bonus to the related primary. But depop ticker on the primary skill has probably reached the maximum value. This is why it depops, next time you train a related secondary pops back up, then it will depop again. You should spar the primary once to reset the ticker.

That makes a lot of sense but i have never had a 20 year old de-pop at anything before, is there any chance its related to mike nerfing escape training ??

You have to train every skill primes (sparring) and secondaries (coach) as well as physicals (wieghts and cardio) every so often depending on skill level (elite is every 40 sessions). Otherwise they go into decline and lose around .05 points per session until it's trained.

You may never notice cardio falling off, because you gain a little every training session but it's there.

Karter, you may have forgotten but: This has been gone over a hundred times and I know for a fact personally told you this before in another post a couple years ago when you asked back then..

That makes a lot of sense but i have never had a 20 year old de-pop at anything before, is there any chance its related to mike nerfing escape training ??

No, if you fight you reset the hidden tickers on skill degrade from not training. If you take a new 18 year old and never fight with him and only train secondaries, then just after he turns 19 (3 months) he will depop on a 12 primes. A wonderful skill takes around 3 months to go into degrading (losing skill = not the same as depoping). The higher the skill the less sessions you can go without training, the absolute minimum this happens is 40 sessions for an elite skill.

No, if you fight you reset the hidden tickers on skill degrade from not training. If you take a new 18 year old and never fight with him and only train secondaries, then just after he turns 19 (3 months) he will depop on a 12 primes. A wonderful skill takes around 3 months to go into degrading (losing skill = not the same as depoping). The higher the skill the less sessions you can go without training, the absolute minimum this happens is 40 sessions for an elite skill.

The guy i was talking about has been fighting every 3 weeks or so since creation but thanks for the heads up as thats news to me, i looked back through his training and ovoxo was right about reaching the primary maximum as it went straight back up again after the next session.

I spent so long focusing on running orgs that my fighter build/training/sparring knowledge is laughable

One of my guys has depopped overnight from elite kicks to wonderful without showing up on my minus (at the top of the assistance page). This happened once before with physicals on another fighter.

The strangest thing is that on my skill pops graph, I can't see any decline or incline throughout history?..... I was lucky to win my last fight as I had sliders set to 53% kicks/ 47% punches. When I look at my success ratio for kicks in my last fight, I am landing a reasonable amount of kicks; say landing 13 leg kicks out of 44 kicks and 45% success with body kicks.

It seems like a low percentage of successful kicks to me, so I can't figure out whether the depop was just before the fight or after...???

One of my guys has depopped overnight from elite kicks to wonderful without showing up on my minus (at the top of the assistance page). This happened once before with physicals on another fighter.

The strangest thing is that on my skill pops graph, I can't see any decline or incline throughout history?..... I was lucky to win my last fight as I had sliders set to 53% kicks/ 47% punches. When I look at my success ratio for kicks in my last fight, I am landing a reasonable amount of kicks; say landing 13 leg kicks out of 44 kicks and 45% success with body kicks.

It seems like a low percentage of successful kicks to me, so I can't figure out whether the depop was just before the fight or after...???

wow that's crazy. From elite to wonderful??

• 2 weeks later...

I bet there's some explanation for this but I got really puzzled with the result of thie sunday's PM "training" update.

My boy Yodsawan (322135) depopped in kicks which he never trained since being created in early september but he did fight exactly two months ago. Doesn't fighting restart all depop clocks and then it takes three months to depop?

• 3 weeks later...

I have a fighter with 15++ cardio. Why, on a sunday, would I get a positive cardio pop from a blank to elite ? (The day after a title fight loss) Does this mean that, for some reason, he wasn't fighting with his full and expected cardio the day before ? I am really confused with this.

I have a fighter with 15++ cardio. Why, on a sunday, would I get a positive cardio pop from a blank to elite ? (The day after a title fight loss) Does this mean that, for some reason, he wasn't fighting with his full and expected cardio the day before ? I am really confused with this.

I know that cardio can pop from a fight. But I don't know why it would say it's popped if he already has 15++! Just a glitch I would say.

• Upvote 1

I think it has something to do with skill decimals and the assistant page rounding the values.

Yesterday I had a depop on flexibility from wonderful to... wonderful. Grant explained me that it depops for example to 109,995 and then the game rounds it up to 110.

It should be a display glitch on the assistant page, not a skill bug. Could be your fighter's cardio reaching 150 or even more after the fight and then the game setting it back to 150.

• Upvote 2

• 11 months later...