Spin and Win

theking04

I really love the idea, such a little gamble will be fun! Hope there is some real-time presentation, nothing fancy, but a way to do the spin(s) with your saved points and get the result right away. :)

Edit: The balancing will be tough though, especially the "free dib on a free agent" thing. It's a massive thing imo and my first reflex was "nooo" but dunno, if this is a very rare thing, well it has something.

Huh ow do you play this thing and where is located on the page?

Also. Where do the credits are at so you can view huh ow much credit you have?

It was mentioned in the weekly forum post mail, it's still in beta-testing though. Those are the available links so far:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/spinandwin.php (haven't found aside from this direct link yet)

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Spin_and_win

The only thing I would say about this feature is that it can really offer too much to managers, I mean I just got 82 credits, thats 82 spins this week! What if I won 82 x VIP packs or 82 x jets or something like that? It just seems a little too rewarding to me!

One spin = 10 credit, so you have 8 spins :).. And im sure you dont win big on every spins. Would make more sense that winning nothing on a spin would be frequent

The only thing I would say about this feature is that it can really offer too much to managers, I mean I just got 82 credits, that’s 82 spins this week! What if I won 82 x VIP packs or 82 x jets or something like that? It just seems a little too rewarding to me!

Nah that's 8.2 spins. 10 credits to a spin.

Edit: oops, someone already said that. Sorry.