ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

180k is the id limit. You'll have one of the oldest guys in it.

I know but he was a creation when I was still a bit of a noob even though he is a champ and 8-2 haha havent had the rockiest of roads to earn that tho, and he was created at like 21-22.. He does have ridiculous KO power and apparantly a granite chin tho.. I will throw his name out there in case some slightly desperate or accepting team wants him haha

Patrick 'the american phsyco' Bateman http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=180187

So one change I was thinking of making this season is eliminating the team playoff.

The way this season is, the 4 teams w/ the highest points would advance to a single elimination team stage. But guys who make the individual tournament and not the team tournament are going to have a pretty long lay-off and I am not really a fan of that.

So what I was thinking for this season is we'll let the team winner be the one w/ the most points at the end of the regular season and then move right into the individual portion of the tournament.

It's a pretty long tournament and this would shorten it by a month. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 1

So one change I was thinking of making this season is eliminating the team playoff.

The way this season is, the 4 teams w/ the highest points would advance to a single elimination team stage. But guys who make the individual tournament and not the team tournament are going to have a pretty long lay-off and I am not really a fan of that.

So what I was thinking for this season is we'll let the team winner be the one w/ the most points at the end of the regular season and then move right into the individual portion of the tournament.

It's a pretty long tournament and this would shorten it by a month. Any thoughts?

I like this or maybe even the top two teams could fight for the championship.

Let's try to start getting all the team's confirmed. We're a little over a month out to the probable starting date and I need to see where we're at and how many teams we still need yet. This way I can finalize all the fighters and start the tournament at least a week or 2 before it starts.

Thanks guys!

Ye come on guys.. my boy Bateman would shit on all y'all.. anyone who takes him down deserves a medal and anyone who can take apunch on the chin from him also deservss a medal.. :shades: How bout the guys who want a spot in a team but currently dont have one face off then that may help the unfilled teams choose! :training2:

ITFL is the only thing keeping me interested in Tycoon at the moment. You guys are missing out if you don't want part of it. Shit talking, awesome previews and reviews, good competition, opportunity to steal some nice hype, good payout, organized, dedicated tournament director. COME ON!

• Upvote 1

ITFL is the only thing keeping me interested in Tycoon at the moment. You guys are missing out if you don't want part of it. Shit talking, awesome previews and reviews, good competition, opportunity to steal some nice hype, good payout, organized, dedicated tournament director. COME ON!

Virtuouz, have you won a fight to steal some hype? :rolling:

http://s24.postimg.org/uvbhomw5x/ITFL_1.jpg

If a picture says a thousand words then this poster speaks volumes.

Say hello to team unstoppable :winner:

Well how about someone pick up my guy for their team.

Maybe we have a spot for him, but i can't reach Crisse atm... plus i am torn between, i have a really strong guy myself and would want to participate really bad, but he is 19xk and needs some sparring, don#t want to be the weak link and damage the team. We have 3 fighters from Ethan, Manne and Hunter confirmed currently.

I have confirmed with JLP that i'm more than happy to continue on with Team Reaper this season.. not sure on the status off the other guys.. Looking forward to unleashing a real beast on this tourney.

Saleem Ibraheem Omar will be waiting

I have confirmed with JLP that i'm more than happy to continue on with Team Reaper this season.. not sure on the status off the other guys.. Looking forward to unleashing a real beast on this tourney.

Team Reaper will be the same 4 stupendous managers, but someone other than me will need to enter two fighters this time around.