How to run an org(into the ground)

Duxwig

yet the blatant trolling and the +1 shit remain.

Bugs the hell out of me too.

I dont think anyone here is saying all of MMABR are multis or cheats.

There is just too much going on there for one, or very few people, to be able to dedicate as much time into everything. But the money trails are just too much. Even considering a "money saver" you can do w/ orgs, its hard to justify how much is being lost revenue wise just there...not to mention all the gym issues.

I dont think anyone here is saying all of MMABR are multis or cheats.

This is an important point and one that should be made very clear. However, the staggering amount of money that is not only being made, but wasted each and every week is simply not possible to come by within the confines of the game.

LC was just reading the thread funny he didn't leave a reply.

I imagine with all the accusations, quite a long reply is going to be needed.

I am looking forward to it tremendously!

Please lets not demonize him or make off the cuff remarks about him. We dont need this thread closed as well.

Innocent until proven guilty and all that. Mike is the judge here, not us... at best we are attempting a citizens arrest of sorts... :)

The last one was closed because I was aware of everything already but was trying to covertly watch what was going on. I didn't know people were talking about it publically until someone pointed me to the thread. Anyway, I will be dealing with it - was just hoping to find out who was involved / to what extent, before I did anything.

The last one was closed because I was aware of everything already but was trying to covertly watch what was going on. I didn't know people were talking about it publically until someone pointed me to the thread. Anyway, I will be dealing with it - was just hoping to find out who was involved / to what extent, before I did anything.

Yeah thats cool, glad you are on it. I get this is probably a big one to sort out. Hopefully you can without TOO much effort being taken from other areas.

Seems like theres a lot of players who have pretty good detective skills. Might be nice to have a fraud squad made up of managers who try to hunt down stuff like this so Mike doesn't have to divert his attention away from developing the game. Just throwing it out there.

Seems like theres a lot of players who have pretty good detective skills. Might be nice to have a fraud squad made up of managers who try to hunt down stuff like this so Mike doesn't have to divert his attention away from developing the game. Just throwing it out there.

Yah, it would be even better if they just pm'd mike about it, instead of alerting all the fuckers out there on the forum...

I'm happy this may get resolved, but sad that a lot of fighters may possibly be screwed in the process since Superfights mass recruited.

It will be good for the other orgs. They will have new contracts in no time.

I was going to be fair and say that yes, MMABR folks have posted except its always about how he's such a great guy...from someone with a weird username who's never posted before and posting MINUTES after Leo posts. Sometimes a few of them in succession.

I post in the forums often except while I was on vacation, and I am not some strange username. In the limited time I have played this game (since early Feb) I have pretty much done most things on my own. My clothing store that just barely payed off it's loan before I got bored of the pace and traded it n for an org and another $50k loan. He sponsored a few of my orgs events ($5k of the night awards) once we were more established and finally joined MMABR and only asked for advertising of WIN Nutritional. WIN also sent $1k sponsorships to a few of my fighters two or three times I think. Once Superfights started he asked me to change my org to Superfights, but I had put a lot of personal thought and effort into my org and was married to the name. He didn't ask for anything from the org. Didn't offer me money and I didn't need any. All he had asked was to change the name and was polite when I declined. I hired a couple guys from alliance chat who were in my city and needed an org. That is pretty much my entire experience in a nutshell. My son also started an account with Mike's permission. A few MMABR guys wanted to be nice and donate to pay off his business loan, but went a little too far. None of the money was used for anything and he ended up bored and not logging in. Kind of seems like a waste. I can have him give it back if anyone cares. It isn't in the millions or anything like in those screenies.

So, I can only speak for my experiences which are...

- He was nice to me.

- He never asked anything serious from me except the name change. He was polite when I declined.

- His English is just as bad in private as public. In Alliance chat he uses Portuguese then copies it into the Google translator and pastes the results so members can read whichever is their native language. The Brazilians in the alliance haven't complained about any broken Portuguese, so I don't have any reason to doubt that.

- Every time someone in alliance chat asks for a sponsorship, help with a business, or an org for their fighter he has a list of everyone with a company or org and mails them all to see who can help that person. That takes time and is commendable.

- I had no idea about the similar account or super gyms. I can't speak to those as this is the first I have heard of those. I do not agree with no-name businesses or bookies. Even if legit they just don't make me comfortable. But, if anyone is hiding money in a bookie they are doing it wrong. They didn't even use a buffer. Mike looks like he is investigating those, and so I guess he will be the judge. Never been asked to be a part of anything like that and never been aware of anything like that. I admit those look funny, but it is beyond my understanding of the game when you guys talk about old bugs from before I played.

I post in the forums often except while I was on vacation, and I am not some strange username. In the limited time I have played this game (since early Feb) I have pretty much done most things on my own. My clothing store that just barely payed off it's loan before I got bored of the pace and traded it n for an org and another $50k loan. He sponsored a few of my orgs events ($5k of the night awards) once we were more established and finally joined MMABR and only asked for advertising of WIN Nutritional. WIN also sent $1k sponsorships to a few of my fighters two or three times I think. Once Superfights started he asked me to change my org to Superfights, but I had put a lot of personal thought and effort into my org and was married to the name. He didn't ask for anything from the org. Didn't offer me money and I didn't need any. All he had asked was to change the name and was polite when I declined. I hired a couple guys from alliance chat who were in my city and needed an org. That is pretty much my entire experience in a nutshell. My son also started an account with Mike's permission. A few MMABR guys wanted to be nice and donate to pay off his business loan, but went a little too far. None of the money was used for anything and he ended up bored and not logging in. Kind of seems like a waste. I can have him give it back if anyone cares. It isn't in the millions or anything like in those screenies.

So, I can only speak for my experiences which are...

- He was nice to me.

- He never asked anything serious from me except the name change. He was polite when I declined.

- His English is just as bad in private as public. In Alliance chat he uses Portuguese then copies it into the Google translator and pastes the results so members can read whichever is their native language. The Brazilians in the alliance haven't complained about any broken Portuguese, so I don't have any reason to doubt that.

- Every time someone in alliance chat asks for a sponsorship, help with a business, or an org for their fighter he has a list of everyone with a company or org and mails them all to see who can help that person. That takes time and is commendable.

- I had no idea about the similar account or super gyms. I can't speak to those as this is the first I have heard of those. I do not agree with no-name businesses or bookies. Even if legit they just don't make me comfortable. But, if anyone is hiding money in a bookie they are doing it wrong. They didn't even use a buffer. Mike looks like he is investigating those, and so I guess he will be the judge. Never been asked to be a part of anything like that and never been aware of anything like that. I admit those look funny, but it is beyond my understanding of the game when you guys talk about old bugs from before I played.

It doesn't matter if he was nice, this was his second offense. He should be ip banned. Plenty of people thought Pablo Escobar was a good guy.

It would be foolish to assume that everyone in the alliance is a shyster. I'm sure there are some honest guys in there. Hell, they could all be. Time will tell.

Not everybody is at fault from the alliance for sure.

It doesn't matter if he was nice, this was his second offense. He should be ip banned. Plenty of people thought Pablo Escobar was a good guy.

Does that work in 2010? I honestly dont think there is any way you could keep this guy out of the game and be sure he wouldnt return... you could make a strong attempt to ensure he never got VIP again by blocking related credit card info but even then it isnt fool proof...

I read some excerpts of this topic and just decided to write now because I was collecting the ideas presented here, to make a resume.

a - Wash money is not against the rules of the game. If it is, I think the game administrators will have to ban about 300 people, among them some well animated they wrote up.

b - not have to justify how I win or I fail to earn my money.

c - I dont have multi accounts and helped several people - AUTHORIZATION FOR MIKE TYCOON - to pay their bills VIPS (with my credit card). These people are brazilians and are far from me at about 8500 km, for example. To understand this, just study the geography of Brazil, perhaps has an interest.

d - I put my fighters in the gym that I like and I dont have my private gym. This is not true.

e - Do not want to create controversy, but I'm very little interested in discussing a silly internet forum.

f - Do not steal money from anyone.

g - I will not respond to any aggressive commentary and nothing else. For me, this topic is over.

h - By the way, do not believe in fair procedure that has been inside a closed topic. This looks like an inquisition. So do the inquisition if they wish. My life will remain the same ... Not to forget: I AM BRAZILIAN AND I SPEAK PORTUGUESE, with great pride. I struggled to speak English with members. But, now, I will speaking in portuguese with the critics: FODAM-SE BABACAS!

Thanks!

You didn't read my last line? I was speaking to my experiences, because people were claiming either everyone from MMABR that posted was his alt or that he was swindling them of all their money. In my experience neither is the case. What my last line said was that I was unaware of the similar account with the super gyms and the bookie money thing with no names.I do not feel comfortable when I see that sort of thing. You won't see anything like that on my account for sure. Legit or not appearances are a bit off. But, I am not willing to make a judgment on those things. Mike has said he is investigating. I am sure he knows more than you or I and will do what is right with the information he has. All I know is as a member of MMABR I was not asked to ever participate in something like that or made aware of anything like that. So, if Mike does make the decision something is not right do not make blanket statements about all the members of MMABR. People were making such insinuations. Until Mike makes a judgment I don't feel it is any of our jobs to jump the gun.

Edit:Removed my edit.

I dont think anyone cares whether you're Brazilian or Polish. All anyone is concerned with is if the money/tactics are legitimate or not. You have to realize that nobody has ever seen these massive amounts of dollars before in this game, so they are going to be rightfully questioned.

----

Eu não acho que ninguém se importa se você é brasileiro ou da Polónia. Tudo que está em causa é se com o dinheiro / táticas são legítimas ou não. Você tem que perceber que ninguém jamais viu estas enormes quantidades de dólares antes deste jogo, assim eles vão ser legitimamente questionada.

c - I dont have multi accounts and helped several people - AUTHORIZATION FOR MIKE TYCOON - to pay their bills VIPS (with my credit card). These people are brazilians and are far from me at about 8500 km, for example. To understand this, just study the geography of Brazil, perhaps has an interest.

e - Do not want to create controversy, but I'm very little interested in discussing a silly internet forum.

It's a silly game, but not too silly for you to use your credit card to buy accounts for other people.

But, now, I will speaking in portuguese with the critics: FODAM-SE BABACAS!

Thanks!

Roughly, "go fuck yourself, douchebags."