Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Is this gonna be 300k ID or nah?

not necessarily. I'm just gonna decide on a date after it fills up. I don't know how far away 300K ID is right now...

Why I don't see myself in participant list anymore?

hey man, sorry I can't let you participate I've been told by a few people that you are gonna be banned soon. It would be silly of me to let someone who is about to be banned play. Nothing personal. Just can't happen.

As I said I don't have anything against you, but apparently you are gonna be getting banned or something. I've been advised by people to not allow you entry. Sorry.

• Upvote 1

only 4 spaces left

lol was just scrolling through the topic to see there was still enough space :P

give please enough time ( i mean headsup with this ) with the creation i need to create space.

And I was only saying to Wolf the other day that I was done with creation tournaments haha

fuck it, sign me up Scrub lord

lol i was just thinking the same Grant. i said no more creation tournaments for a while, but this just seems to good to be true :P

Sorry I misread your post grant. I read it as for week 1.

I was actually gonna make it the same as GONY with the order of who finishes their fight the quickest to slowest. I'll add this in the OP. Gettin a little rusty with my details here.

I'll hop in on this, need something fun to get back into the game :D

same here, this is my attempt. welcome aboard and that's a full list!

• Upvote 1

I am in as well.

there has been 24 people already sign up. Someone said earlier that I should accept more sign ups and the 4 captains can choose from the list but that'd mean some people who signed up wouldn't get involved and that kinda sucks for them.

Think I'm gonna have to keep you as a sub in case someone decides to drop out. Sorry man would've been good to have you in for sure.

there has been 24 people already sign up. Someone said earlier that I should accept more sign ups and the 4 captains can choose from the list but that'd mean some people who signed up wouldn't get involved and that kinda sucks for them.

Think I'm gonna have to keep you as a sub in case someone decides to drop out. Sorry man would've been good to have you in for sure.

I knew you would choose captains on the ranking again, so in hindsight i lost a few so i didnt got called up again :P

So our 4 Tribe leaders will be:

1. Wolf................................rank: 1..........................Tribe Leader

2. Potter09.........................rank: 2 (WTF!? lol)........Tribe Leader

3. Klatz...............................rank: 7...........................Tribe Leader

4. Conor.............................rank: 36.........................Tribe Leader

You 4 need to choose your tribe names and Choose which color of the following t-shirts you want your tribe to be starting with Wolf down to Conor.

http://s33.postimg.org/jjoqstgxb/survivorred2.pnghttp://s33.postimg.org/5kx3dgxyn/survivorblack2.pnghttp://s33.postimg.org/4q1tjbsa7/survivorblue.pnghttp://s33.postimg.org/nxpezarjj/survivorgreen2.png

The Red Wolves - Red t-shirt please :D

How do team picks work? Like GONY?

Also, can tribe 'captains' get voted off their teams? I think that would be pretty damn funny if it happened

Wolf you aren't one for checking OPs are ya? lol Ye draft picks like GONY. And yes captains can be voted off.