So what happened to tycoon times?

Santo

I used to like reading the tycoon times because I believe they had a new ''newspaper article'' every week but now the new releases slowed down. What happened?

They have been consistently coming out the past 3 weeks... what happened? People stopped writing and some of the people who run it stopped playing! I wrote multiple articles on the last couple weeks. I will do write-ups for any fighter in the game just for fun because I love tycoon times.

Tycoon Times is one of the features that kept me interested and kept me playing early on because I struggled so much early on.

Tycoon Times money was the only money keeping me afloat for a good 5 months... It's so hard for new users to make cash. Even when other mangers gave me close to 90k I ran through that like it was nothing. When you start this game, even after completing the "new users guide" you are still 100% completely lost and know absolutely nothing!

• Upvote 1

I am online EACH and EVERY day for literally hours at a time, this game is literally my hobby. I have written each one of the editorial staff personally and haven't gotten any answers back... I could help them run the newspaper so much more efficiently and I would actively search out users to be apart of the writings for tycoon times. I did 1 write up and saw my guy jump from ranked 500+ to 385... Tycoon Times is very useful and very helpful regardless of whether anyone actually reads it or not, a bunch of fools think it's better to do write ups on forums... HELL TO THE NAW IT AIN'T, you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for writing your stuff in forums... And that is 100% FACTS

I just submitted my first article. Hopefully it is considered worthy. I think the problem I've had with it is that it's weekly (right?) So a lot of times I forget to go out and read it. I'm curious about Camara's claim. Do you actually get the hype boost for it? I know weekly is probably as often as it can be put out due to lack of content, so I don't have any solutions. Just why I find the times to fall a little flat.

Well writing an article on the Tycoon Times was supposed to give your fighter or company a very small hype boost.

I was getting ready to farm the shit out of that hype like a chinaman in world of Warcraft but Mike didn’t pay the first time so that kinda felt through the cracks . I had hoarse whisperer as editor ready to pump them articles like I pump That Coronavirus outta my Chinese girlfriend daily but no money no honey baby .

• Downvote 4