Noob Questions

MMATycoon

15 minutes ago, vicmafraigar said:

Hello.

I think I have read somewhere that there is a certain margin in wich you can exceed the maximum weight for a fight. Am I right or is this a figment of my imagination?

If so, does anyone know what the margin is?

Thanks.

It will tell you if you look at a fighter profile where it says "can cut to". It means that they can go into a fight overweight but will be able to cut down to that weight automatically for the weigh-in. FYI, if they are low on energy they won't be able to cut as much and could miss weight. You should always make sure to be 100% energy on fight day regardless.

7 hours ago, JBYZL said:

Where do I go from here ? Have 3 fighters but no idea what to do next 

Set the training for fighters at the Gym

Wait for your fighter's Fight Org to arrange a match for you.

Look up your opponents, how they win fights, what their primary skills focus on and use that info to set your fighters tactics to give them the best chance of winning. e.g. you aren't going to want to have your fighter go to the ground with an opponent whose ground skills are vastly better than your fighters so you need to focus on avoiding being taken down, on escaping if you are or controlling enough to force a stand up.

3 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

Set the training for fighters at the Gym

Wait for your fighter's Fight Org to arrange a match for you.

Look up your opponents, how they win fights, what their primary skills focus on and use that info to set your fighters tactics to give them the best chance of winning. e.g. you aren't going to want to have your fighter go to the ground with an opponent whose ground skills are vastly better than your fighters so you need to focus on avoiding being taken down, on escaping if you are or controlling enough to force a stand up.

Thankyou ! Also the organisations are abroad. Is there a way to move my fighter over there ? I’m on mobile doing this so I’m probably missing it somewhere 

1 hour ago, JBYZL said:

Thankyou ! Also the organisations are abroad. Is there a way to move my fighter over there ? I’m on mobile doing this so I’m probably missing it somewhere 

You do not need to move your fighters, despite outdated game text saying that you need to.

Your fighter will automatically arrive at the correct location for the fight & return back to their base afterwards.

The only time you should ever need to move a fighter is to be based where the gym they have joined is, and if you buy a gym (you shouldn't really do that anyway in my opinion, better to make your own) you can move that to your base where your manager/fighters are.