Quica Gavirce 3 points

Murray Rothbad 0 points

Kz Alfazchano 0 points

Table - League B

Mick Speed 4 points

Put Bunt 3 points

Midget Boi Wonder 0 points

Dominic Cruz PUSSY

Winner of league A fights Runner up league b and winner league A fights runner up in league B for the semi final fight.

A- League Round 1 12.06.17

Quica Gaviria v Murray Rothbard

Kzszecesany Alfazchano v Bryan Steve

--

A- League Round 2 19.06.17

Quica Gaviria v Kzszecesany Alfazchano

Murray Rothbard v Bryan Steve

--

A- League Round 3 26.06.17

Murray Rothbard v Kzszecesany Alfachano

Quica Gaviria v Bran Steve

B- League Round 1 12.06.17

Put Bunt v Midget Boi Wonder

Mick Speed v Dominic Cruz

--

B- League Round 2 19.06.17

Put Bunt v Mick Speed

Midget Boi Wonder v Dominic Cruz

--

B- League Round 3 26.06.17

Put Bunt v Dominic Cruz

Midget Boi Wonder v Mick Speed

3 points for a win

1 point for a draw

0 points for a loss

1 additional point for a finish

• Upvote 1

Lol my fav part of the match I had:

Fav comment in fight so far:

Fifteen clips De Oca with a right and a left that makes him do the chicken dance for a couple of seconds. He touched his left hand down on the canvas so the referee steps between the fighters to give De Oca a standing 8 count before we can continue the bout

• Upvote 1

KOTR.tv Interview with Superbon Banchamek
http://muaythaigym.safari.ua/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Superbon-Banchamek.jpg

K.tv: Superbon Banchamek took some time out of training to sit down with us @ KOTR.tv

Superbon, you were defeated in the 2nd round of the Lightweight Grand Prix, do you feel you showed what you can do?
SB: I didn't do near enough to win that second round fight, I was too hesitant in my striking and always second best. It was a tough fight and one I will learn from.

K.tv:You are on the island, what is life like?
SB: life is a bit surreal. There's not much about. It's strange walking around and everyone wears the same clothes, my gym training partners have been good and I'm camped with a full Muay Thai fight team and being looked after.

K.tv:You mention training partners, how is training?
SB: training is good, the gym is clean and equipment is brand new. I'm doing a lot of cardio and circuits right now and sparring but I'm only young so have to take days off. I love to train.

K.tv:What do you hope to achieve in KOTR?
SB: I believe I have the potential to become a 3 weight world champion, but potential is just a word. I have to keep working hard and beating who gets put in front of me.

K.tv:Thanks Superbon and good luck, this guy is one to watch I'm sure.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w21.jpg

Cole Mitchell

People have been comin’ at me for the beatin’ I gave my last opponent Luke Remington. I just wanted to comment on that, you know, gettin’ the fans to see it from my perspective. First off, you know, this is the fight business. We are both big boys and we both knew, you know, what we were gettin’ into, we signed up for this willingly, you know. We both went in the cage tryin’ to beat the sh*t out of each other and it’s clear, you know, that only one of us succeeded in doin’ just that.

The fight started and Luke was game man, throwin’ a f*ckin’ headkick that nearly took my f*ckin’ ear off, you know. He threw a right hand right after that and I realized right away I needed to match his intensity because, you know, the bride just ran down the aisle not even waitin’ for the “here comes the bride” music to start. And I’m the groom in that scenario, you know! So I did what I thought, you know, could turn the tables on him so I closed the distance. Now I don’t know why Luke froze up, you know, but the poor guy just stood there while I started unloadin’ on him. Minutes went by and he just stood there, you know, basically defendin’ my blows with his f*ckin’ head like he didn’t know better. I give him f*ckin’ props though, he took my best shots and kept wantin’ more, never givin’ up, you know. At the end of the first round, you know, I was lookin’ at the ref, like tellin’ him, you know, what the f*ck man, end it already, you know. The fight was like chicken and waffles, the ref was chicken for not endin’ it while I was wafflin’ poor Luke into a state of livin’ dead, you know.

I saw him after the fight, you know, and the dude’s gonna be fine. The doctors have cleared him to fight on the next fight card I’ll also be fightin’ on. The dude’s got f*ckin’ heart man, you know, if he can just throw as hard as he can take it, I know he’ll be fine, you know. Anyways, the past is the past, now it’s time for me to focus on the challenge ahead of me, you know. John Fury ain’t no joke but he won’t be laughin’ when he gets a mouth full of fist come 20th of July, I can tell you that much, you know.

Im trying to renew my VIP. My Paypal isn't working so I bought a google play card and the links not working. I've emailed admin but no reply yet.

Tomorrow's event is screwed because I've not set the advertising or production.

Sorry guys been trying to get my pay pal for a week. Even blew all my spin and wins trying to win some VIP time but won fuck all.

I've not gone any where just can't log on.