VTT: Openweight Bonanza Tournament (VIP Prize)

jasonsmakoski

http://i.imgur.com/teRyApo.png

Vale Tudo TOKYO (315K+) is proudly issuing an open invitation to any 315K+ ID fighters of all ages, 205lbs and over, to participate in a single elimination 16-man tournament to crown Vale Tudo TOKYO's new Openweight Champion. Vale Tudo TOKYO is an unarmed, full-contact combat sport promotion company with relatively few rules. Soccer kicks to the head are encouraged as well as eye poking, survival of the fittest applies. VTT is the first 315K+ ID organization in the game and aims to provide a good launching platform for new players and fighter builds.

The winner of this tournament will receive a 3 month VIP membership, and possibly some cash. We are currently looking for anyone willing to sponsor in-game cash for prizes in the tournament. It will take place inside a ring, whole fight judging system and each fight will consist of 5 rounds, 3 minutes each.

To enter just link your fighter here and post his name and ID. Any questions or comments, feel free to post here also or alternatively send me a PM in-game.

Fighter Details:

Must be 205lbs or over

Must be 315K+ ID

No age restrictions

Tournament Rules:

Single elimination, 16 participants

5 rounds, 3 minutes each

Winner Prizes:

3 months VIP membership

VTT Openweight Championship

Rags of Ronin 122 Day Sponsorship, $6,000, custom clothing

$10,000 courtesy of SHINTO

Sponsors:

Rags of Ronin

SHINTO

Participants:

1. Chris Cage (315306)

2. Yoshihide Haga (315067)

3. Gee Frost (315404)

4. Kalasa Kalunga (315409)

5. Chris Karter (315436)

6. Valdemar Atterdag (315443)

7. Kamden Jackson (315462)

8. Randy Vega (315061)

9. Anthony Joshua (315570)

10. Zuberi Adofo (315216)

11. Giovanni Abate (315455)

12. Kung Fu (315576)

13. Reggie Sparrow (315459)

14. Vegemite Dundee (315601)

15. Michael Connolly (315608)

16. Joji Ito (315575)

As anticipated, I did get messaged by two managers to plot their fighters against someone specific. I decided to leave it this way, because I didn't control who entered the tournament at any given time so the matches are fair by default.

Wait, guys asked for certain martchups? Who are those bastards? But guys could've entered the tourney at a certain time if they wanted certain matchups

Wait, guys asked for certain martchups? Who are those bastards? But guys could've entered the tourney at a certain time if they wanted certain matchups

I won't put them under scrutiny, not my style. It is also not my style to pick sides, I have nothing to gain from it and you and I both know what you're assuming is extremely unlikely.

http://i.imgur.com/Lj3tsZF.png

We're hosting in Japan anyhow! :thumbup: