"Unchained" Django Diggs vs "Lucky" Liam O'Connor

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Preview: Diggs vs O'Connor

http://i.imgur.com/hM4m5kk.png

Many are saying that this is one of the most highly anticipated Middleweight bouts of 2015 and we're just two days away from seeing these bitter rivals go head to head inside the Troid cage. There's been a lot of smack talk between these two fighters and it's clear for everyone to see that they're not the best of friends. This fight is the classic setting in combat sports, the hot prospect in the division "Unchained" Django Diggs (6-0), going against a more experienced fighter, The Island veteran "Lucky" Liam O'Connor (13-6).

Django Diggs, son of the MMA legend Moses Diggs, has been on fire since his first professional MMA bout. He's undefeated and has won by KO/TKO in 5 of his 6 wins. Many believe that he was born to fight and follow in his father's footsteps, if you watch him it's pretty clear to see he's a natural fighter.

Liam O'Connor on the other hand only had his first professional MMA bout at the age of 25 while competing on Season One of The Island. He quickly established himself as one of the most dangerous Middleweights on that season and was dominating the Middleweight division with 8 wins in a row until he lost his title against The Castaway. Since losing that fight, Liam has lacked consistency and hasn't been able to maintain a winning streak.

Django has the power to score a KO victory and could well come out with the intention to end the fight early by getting a quick KO. Most of his opponents hardly had a chance to get comfortable in the cage before Django bombarded them with strikes. One thing Django will have to look out for is the dangerous submission game of Liam O'Connor.

Liam O'Connor has been a lot more conservative in his last two fights, picking up the win but not in the impressive style that we were used to seeing during his stay on The Island. His striking has looked very crisp although he wasn't able to KO his opponent or lock up one of his dangerous submissions. Without a doubt, he'll be looking to use his experience to his advantage and fight smart in this fight otherwise it could be over very quickly for the "Lucky" Irishman.

http://i.imgur.com/ZkefKxL.png

Both of these fighters have a career thread where you can read about how their career has progressed so far along with the smack talk which has went on between these two.

Liam O'Connor career thread

Django Diggs career thread

• Upvote 7

You are gonna have to give odds for anyone to even consider betting lol.

Diggs via KO followed by a teabagging and then a wizz of golden excellence.

You never know on this game... Marky was stupid enough to accept the fight. Somebody might be stupid enough to accept my bet :D

okay folks i give odds why not.I feel lucky has a decent chance . Django Diggs was fighting and beating some cans in all fairest and liam is the hardest fight he taken under kater management but diggs has the advantage of proper training which i feel he still win but it wont be one sided that for sure

Bookies odds

here or the bookies odds max bet 50k .Make sure pm me and post here also send cash so i can keep a record.Incase of draw i keep money :shades: .

django diggs= 1/2.5 liam o connor=11/8

A 50k bet would net you 20k profit if django wins A 50k bet on liam would net you 68750k profit if he wins

"Unchained" Django Diggs

http://s15.postimg.org/m7bfj7n07/1_delete.jpg?noCache=1431540896

"Liam let's up the ante. I'm fighting for free. I know times were hard on The Island, so I'd like to wager a measly 25K that I win.

And I'll bet another 25K that I knock you out. We gotta friendly wager?"

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1415396798Troid%20Logo%201.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13762188447833.jpg

"Lucky" Liam O'Connor

33 years old

185lbs

13-6 (3-1)

"So let me get this straight, I'll be getting $25k just to win the fight along with another $25k if you cant knock me out? Yer a generous dude Django but where you gonna get this money if I win? Ye can't rely upon Daddy for everything..."

Holy shit.....

What a fucking win for Marky

I don't think anyone saw that coming apart from Mark and RazorMuayThai

Mmm, you forgot someone