PSE 336K Tournament

XxxtremeT13

I will be hosting a 16 fighter tournament: PSE "The Beginning" Details outlined below (I may add or adjust some things down the road)

There will be 2 tournaments within the main tournament. a winners and losers bracket will exists. I want everyone to have a chance at something and keep you interested, even if you lose.

Winner will take home a grand prize of $25K

2nd place will get $12.5K

winner of the loser bracket will get $6K

All fighters will get 4 fights during the tournament and fights will take place each weekend once it starts...start date will be the weekend following the last contract being accepted.

Contracts will be as follows:

*5 fights 1 extra fight is to renegotiate a contract into the fighters normal weight class to compete in future fights.

*length will be 30days

*inactivity will be 30days

*bonus-$1000

*base- $500

*win-$750

Weight can be between 170 and 205 once tournament is over fight will receive a new contract (better and based off current performance) into their prospective class

age must be 25yrs (this way they are able to fight beyond the tournament) you are allowed to train if you wish to try between fights, but remember to be 100% rested.

Fighters can be located wherever you wish in the world and only created as of today (6/30/2018)

I will be looking for 4 fighters to face off against each other for our 2 main events...they high the hype the better

Contestants:

1: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=336319

2: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=336397

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

• 2 weeks later...

At the time of putting this tourney together I didn't really have much money to offer, so the lack of a nice prize fund didn't draw much interest. I've decided to kill this tourney and move the fighters that I did have into standard fight divisions. I will be creating a new tourney, with more to offer!

• Upvote 4