INSANITY’S MAD HATTER TOURNAMENT

Beck

CREATION DAY

Friday 9th of January - 00:00 AM GMT.

So the night of Thursday onto Friday

Then you will have to; Monday 12th of January - 23:59PM GMT to submit your fighter.

PM's sent to all managers participating regarding the creation day.

I will post in the thread with a warning with how many hours still to go, or when it is okay to create your fighter depending on how my evening looks.

• Upvote 1

FYI, for the mainland US 0000 GMT is:

Eastern - 1900

Central - 1800

Mountain - 1700

Pacific - 1600

I am good to throw cash around for various bonuses and OTNs you might want to have Beck.

Sounds good man, currently I have the following bonuses for either completing participating or the OTN awards.

Top 8 fighters – 25k bonus

Bottom 12 fighters – 15k Bonus for completing their part (the first 3 fights)

KO of the tournament – 50k

Sub of the tournament – 50k

Fight of the tournament – 50k

--------

I am not sure what more to add to that, but very open to suggestions :)

• Upvote 1

Well... I think that we can all agree that manager participation is the key to anything great happening in Tycoon, so why don't we open up some awards to the managers involved?

Something like:

Manager of the tournament (based on whatever other managers feel like, it's their call, i.e. smacktalk, gracefulness in winning/losing, skill in sliders, etc)

Shit can award (for the fighter who, whether through the fault of the manager or just poor hiddens, was absolutely fucking terrible)

And more objective things like Destroyer of the Tournament - Whoever wins the most fights in the least time. A loss counts as the full 15 minutes, wins count as the time taken to win, decisions as 15 minutes.

I dunno, just ideas.

• Upvote 1

Once the fighters are created and locked in, this is the schedule. You will get 4 weeks after creating, then fights are every 3 weeks.

Feb 11th- Round 1 fights

March 4th- Round 2 Fights

March 25th- Round 3 fights

Top 8 are picked and we go in bracket formation

April 15th - Bracket Round 1

May 6th - Bracket Round 2

May 27th - Bracket Round 3 - Finale

The fights will all take place in Los Angeles

Well... I think that we can all agree that manager participation is the key to anything great happening in Tycoon, so why don't we open up some awards to the managers involved?

Something like:

Manager of the tournament (based on whatever other managers feel like, it's their call, i.e. smacktalk, gracefulness in winning/losing, skill in sliders, etc)

Shit can award (for the fighter who, whether through the fault of the manager or just poor hiddens, was absolutely fucking terrible)

And more objective things like Destroyer of the Tournament - Whoever wins the most fights in the least time. A loss counts as the full 15 minutes, wins count as the time taken to win, decisions as 15 minutes.

I dunno, just ideas.

Haha, well I get what you are getting at and it sounds good to do.

I figure an award for who spends the least time in the cage is a nice one. But wonder if doing one for who gets most finishes is a bit overkill as chances are if someone goes undefeated and finishes all the opponnent, he'd lock in two awards :D Not that I don't think it's deserving :P

Overal manager of the tournament sounds nice too. And to do one for just had bad luck.. I guess it's a nice gesture to give them a little something haha.

If anyone else has suggestions on what to do, please post it in here. Then we can go over some options of what the best ideas are and then it's up to K Rad how many he would want to do :)

Will we know what the 3 fights will be right off the bat, or will there be a draw after each round?

I was thinking of doing all the draws in one go, to make it easier for me, but only reveal the results when it's match making time in the game. This way I can be sure to have it all done in time and can advance the tourney as quickly as possible.

Can you please show the hat you will be drawing from, want to ensure it's a fair hat.

I am thinking of doing a video, and sadly I do not even have a hat :( Hence I put 'hat' in the original post, to cover my ass :P