Depops

BigPoppaJD

Isn't training a skill supposed to reset the depop counter? I picked up an older fighter from the FA list to play around with and made sure to get at least one training session of everything in thinking it did but everything keeps randomly depopping! So frustrating!

older fighters can be very frustrating, some depop 100 miles an hour and there is very little can do about it

It will depend on their injury hidden. Look at how much damage they’ve taken over their career, how many days they are injured per fight. Click on the ambulance on this page http://www.mmatycoon.com/mystats.php

Damn, if that's what it's based on, my fighter Mick Murphy is SOOOOO SCREWED - his average days of injury per fight is 10.05.

It will depend on their injury hidden. Look at how much damage they’ve taken over their career, how many days they are injured per fight. Click on the ambulance on this page http://www.mmatycoon.com/mystats.php

oh very cool, never saw this page before. those 2 older guys I picked up only have 5.7 and 2.4 average injury days, guess thats why I havent seen them depopping at this age yet in the short time ive had them?

I believe that I read it has to do with their learning speed, i.e., fast learners will reach their skill cap much quicker but also depop much faster as they age.

All I can say from my limited evidence is de-popping with age is extremely fighter specific. For example, I have two 34-36 year olds that each de-pop about 1x a week. I also have a 41 yo that basically never de-pops. The 41 has taken over twice as much damage (both total damage and days/fight) as the 35 year olds...

All of these guys I got as old FAs, so I don't know their learning speed, but I do have evidence (albeit a very small sample size) that their injury history is NOT related to rate of de-pops.

• 1 month later...

Injury hidden, skill point cap (once you reach your max skill points, you start to decline), and there's a hidden for decline age. I think it ranges from 28 and up. Highest I've seen I think is 35.

Edited by Rambo