Dodgey Brothers Bookies

Gator001

First up this week we have Bellator 134

Not much action but decent fight between Kharitonov and Vassel, neither of them are getting any younger and maybe not a great fight to bet on depends how you rate their chances

UFC Sao Paolo does have some value though with some very interesting fights but a lot of favourites

Main event is Big Jan Vs Jacare, jan is a strong favourite and Jacare is making a step up to LHW. The last 2 guys to go up from middle weight ,Rockhold and weideman got smashed. Can Souza break that run??

Rua is hot fave against the big scotsman bear jew paul craig who has pulled out some miracle wins in recent times he is but up against a tough vet with real KO power here

Bunch of Brazillian staples throughout the card. Personnally I think it might be a favourites card but I am sure there will be one or two dogs that get up, but who will it be???

Good luck all with your betting whether in game or real life!

• 2 weeks later...

UFC is back this week!! Also have markets for KSW where this is a couple of good betting opportunities in my opinion

A lot of changes to the card this week but main event still the same

Is Reem going to derail another so called prospect or is Rosenstruik going to continue his run?

A number of debutants on this card. Debutants have 30% win rate in UFC debut

Sayles vs Thug nasty is a pick em

Stamman v Song, Aspen vs Yunitskaya, Font vs Simon all look like good betting fights

Good luck, 10k max bet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well done to those who got the cheese last week. Nice work!

This week we have UFC FN 166 headlined by Dos Antos V Blaydes which is a very interesting fight and Bellator 238 where Cyborg and Pettis make their Bellator debuts

UFC FN166

Dos Santos v Blaydes is not an easy fight to call. Is Junior finished or does he still have that single hitter quitter to put Blaydes to sleep. Blaydes is going to want to put him on his back and G&P the shite out of him but Junior does have very good TDD

RDA v Chiesa is another interesting fight. I like RDA personally but Chiesa does look better at this weight class, although he seems to stumble whenever he fights the very top shelf fighters and RDA is defiitely top shelf

There are a lot of reasonably priced favourites on this card and a couple of very good pick em fights for betting

Bellator 238

On record Cyborg deserves strong favouritism but Budd is physically strong and very confident. Is Cyborgs best behind her or is she about to dominate Bellator?

Sergio Pettis is fighting Khashakyian, personnaly I think Pettis should have stayed in the UFC and deserves to be favourite here, but Sergio is definitely an underachiever so I wouldnt be too confident

The best fights are Archiuleta v Corrales and Caldwell v Borics. Both pick ems and all fighters have strong paths to victory. Great for betting

Finally Aaron Pico makes his return on the undercard. Skills for miles but has a glass jaw?

Good luck all for this weeks cards. 10k max bet

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Markets open for UFC 247, 10k max bet

Main and Co Main event have two huge favourites in Jones and Shevchenko. Both look very strong here but everyone gets beaten sooner or later, will these fights provide the first huge upset of 2020

Once again not a great card at all for a PPV, but there are some nice pick em fights for betting and a couple of decent favourites, but Ill leave you guys to work out which ones they are

Good luck all with your betting

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can you give me some odds on the Auckland UFC card to make some large bets please?

I am just sticking to the in game betting odds from Mike with the percentage already built in. I dont really want to spend time calculating odds and probabilities as a bookie in a monopoly money game. Thats why I dont do in game events either. Sorry mate

Okay odds are out early in MMAT this week for UFC ESPN+ 27

Benadvidez v figuerado in Main event looks like a pick em with reasonable odds for both fighters

I think there are a couple of very good dogs on this card although their odds have come in a lot in the last 24 hrs or so

Good luck with your bets!

10k max bet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Weeeeeeee're baaaaaack!! https://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8527

Dodgey Brothers believes UFC 249 WILL go ahead 100%. The first time we believe it will happen since the start of the Pandemic

And what a card it is from bottom to top

Justin V Tony - Is tony going to walk through Justin or is Justin the one that is going to crack Tony's chin??

Cejudo V Cruz - Not that we agree with this fight but we have Cejudo who's recent record is second to none against a UFC legend who hasnt fought for a long time and is possibly well past his best. or is he.....

Francis v Jairzhino - We dont have props but if we did under 1.5 would be what we are all about

Stephens V Kattar - Kattar looks a strong fave but Stephens is very good and will he unleash those leg kicks on Calvins front leg?

Hardy v Yorgan - Dont care fight for me but be very careful chasing the dog here is what I am saying

Cowboy Vs Pettis - Pick em and we have a strong lean, what is yours??

Werdum V Alexey - Fabricio returning from USADA suspension what will he look like physically? Werdum strong fave a few years ago but now?

Souza v Hall - Very clear paths to victory here for both fighters

then you have Luque/Price; esparza/waterson; Rosa/Mitchell; Spann/ALvey

Like I said, what a card, even the undercard has a number of co main event level fights. There are some interesting faves and some very tempting dogs

Good luck with your betting

https://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8527 10k maximum bet come take our money, we are waiting!!

• Upvote 1