Don't see a gym as a company.

bjornmma1

• 1 month later...

IF I could have a gym AND my business ?,...That would be Tycoon-like. :showoff:

If all VIP-managers would be allowed to have a gym besides another company, that would be great for the game:

- More companies equals more rivalry and possibilities.

- Less people with multi accounts ( as they are often created just to have a gym and another company).

- Better training as all VIP's would be able to have their own gym and wouldn't have to overcrowd their buddies' gym.

AGREED

• 2 months later...

This has been somewhat resolved with the addition of extra company slots, although the whole improving public gyms thing is a brainteaser for someone much smarter than me.

It just requires managers who are more interested in public gyms than private gyms.

Rare. Cuz fight based game most ppl except the Dana Whites and the I'm just glad to be here types want to win and require 1v1 training.

Make more incentives. Spitfiring...

S&W token for public gym at full capacity (min. 50?), give trophies or awards for public gym accomplishments (100 capacity, other managers champs training there, etc).

Maybe create a gym statstics page for fight results and pass out awards that way.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

It just requires managers who are more interested in public gyms than private gyms.

Rare. Cuz fight based game most ppl except the Dana Whites and the I'm just glad to be here types want to win and require 1v1 training.

Make more incentives. Spitfiring...

S&W token for public gym at full capacity (min. 50?), give trophies or awards for public gym accomplishments (100 capacity, other managers champs training there, etc).

Maybe create a gym statstics page for fight results and pass out awards that way.

Gym specific "Hall Of Fame" picked by the Owner.

Fuck, I would love to keep my private gym and run a public gym also. I just don't wanna have to coordinate with another user lol. Like, I guess I'd be cool if someone else owned it, and let me run it and stay out of the way haha

• Upvote 1