Pick'em League (PFL7) January-June 2018

kenlow73

• 2 weeks later...

so, Humors is begging me to join. I told him I'd put it to a vote. How do you in the league vote?

So so far it's:

PBR for the Majority

Rei, Tim, Scott, JLP, MasterLeader, Jacman for No

Butch-Doesn't Care

Me: Tie breaker (If there is one)

with Butch not caring, it drops the votes to 10 including me. Right now we have 6 no votes plus PBR going with the majority, which makes it 7-0 without my vote, I dont need to other 3 votes. Humors if youre trolling this, you didnt make it in. Im sure you'll be whining on chat about how this wasnt fair but I dont have to worry about seeing that until I get home from work in 12 hours.

I usually don't make rules or change anything after the season starts. In the past I've let people join late depending on who they are (I let Caleb in a couple of seasons ago late.) But humors is begging me in chat about joining, I told him I'd put it to a vote. Now, he's arguing with me about what votes should count and how they are cast. So, I'm making this canon right now. In the case that somebody wants to join the league after the season begins (and that person has been known to be questionable), I will put it to a vote. The members of the league (and only the members of the league) will vote (either by replying to the vote post, by pm or in chat.) In case of a tie, I will cast the tie breaking vote.

Is there an I don't care Option on this vote If so that's what I'm voting.

It's simple he has never gotten on my nerves in any way, except maybe once it's been so long I don't even remember. But I know he does get on some nerves. Otherwise, i would say sure.

So I vote not to give a damn.

PS I need a slider Guru to help rise me from the pits of Tycoon Suckness this shit is getting annoying now.

• 3 weeks later...

rip to my top position ;_;

What are you talking about? Almost everybody did so-so in this event, so you and Timqwe are now tied for first,

• 2 weeks later...

Did we ever get an update after last event?

Before Sunday Night? Yeah, you were both still tied.

How do I have one more loss than Rei & Rory?

Calculator error, fixed.