Known Issue - Unable to start new topics

MMATycoon

• 11 years later...

Update for today: This version of the forum is taking too long to try and fix, so we're gunna just go ahead and upgrade to a new version.

I have to change a few bits and pieces on the server before we can update, then I'll book in for a managed upgrade (where you pay IP.Boards to do it, so I don't screw it up), so I'll give an ETA of a week as a realistic timescale for it being all sorted.

Thanks for your patience!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Mike! Any thoughts on why some of the scripts that we had been using stopped working all of a sudden?

Greasemonkey scripts? I have no idea... I don't know how stuff like that works tbh but I haven't changed anything front end on the pages where people use them, so I don't see any reason they would stop working.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Update on the forum issue. I needed to update to a newer php before getting the forum upgrade booked in. The only issue really was making sure the fight engine was working fine. QFC ran on the newer php today. Full events will run on the newer php tomorrow. If that works fine then I'll get the forum upgrade booked in asap.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I screen shot it but how do I post an image? smile.png

Usually the black bar with words stays on the bottom and the fight scrolls down. What has been happening is the bar "disappears" below and the fight commentary runs down off the page.

post a URL to somewhere you've uploaded it.

• Downvote 1