5 Newbie tips fron Stoneballer Jack

My point isn't on "huge money", it is about making enough to sustain good training and keep the morale of your fighters high for new players to get good ID org type of contracts . I remember when I first started, I had to make my fighters fight like every 2 weeks sometimes just to afford having them train in good public gyms.

Test your fighter properly, I remember even my mentor told me to sack this guy, http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=356377 and look at him now. TOTT doesn't 100% determine how good your fighter is.

Can crushing will make scrubs look good.

Hero Galanos popped self confident and was dominant in ID. 10-0 at one point. Skills catch up and hiddens get exposed.

Thorough testing is key though, cuz he might pop self confident (100-150 confidence) and the rest of his hiddens might be in the 80's to 90's which would make a solid fighter. No world beater but keep able.

I'm still farming though :)

• Upvote 1

Test your fighter properly, I remember even my mentor told me to sack this guy, http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=356377 and look at him now. TOTT doesn't 100% determine how good your fighter is.

he hasn't been tested yet.

that last guy he beat was practically a brand new 25 year old.

• Upvote 1

Id agree, but when I made Akhmed I was such a noob that I started him with 6 across his primaries. Physicals were basically non-existent and I relied on my own tweaked tactics based off the LOD forums to get wins. I pretty much wasted points on Elbows and Knees, which are useless now based off his recent fights and on paper he shouldve ate a bunch of Ls. I took unfair fights early on because I had no intention of keeping him too long, it was just a test with a cool avatar (which is pretty much what stopped me from releasing him after 5 wins).

Im sure hes got insane self-confidence which is masking his alright TOTT hiddens. Yeah, hes developing OK with training now and whoevers picked him up knows what hes doing but before I quit and I was managing him with shitty stats, I sent him out there way too early and he just kept winning against better trained/created opponents and it just felt weird as if he shouldn't have survived X and X.

• Downvote 1