Looking for Test Fights

• 2 weeks later...

1636834755SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_Unrestrain

We have a fight open for the 1st thanks to one of our fighters leaving a fight offer hanging unsigned but not rejected either.  If anybody has fighters they need to get sorted with a test fight, we could really use them to fill the card.  On another note, if you're prepped and ready to go with a fighter and have a grudge you want to settle, holler at me and the other dude and maybe I can offer a big bonus or something for a last minute fight setup! 

Mail me in game if you're interested!

~ Hare

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

1636834755SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_Unrestrain

We have a fight open for the 28th thanks to one of our fighters leaving a fight offer hanging unsigned but not rejected either.  If anybody has a fighter or fighters they need to get sorted with a test fight, we could really use them to fill the card.  On another note, if you're prepped and ready to go with a fighter and have a grudge you want to settle, holler at me and the other dude and maybe I can offer a big bonus or something for a last-minute fight setup! 

Mail me in game if you're interested!

~ Hare