MMA Tycoon Times only!

Skenoj

16 hours ago, Skenoj said:

Tomorrow edition 364 will be released, been around for a while, since the last drama, how do you feel about Tycoon Times, was it good/bad, fair/not fair? 

Do you still check it out?

I still check them out. You're doing a really good job in keeping the Times going strong. Though it's clear the number of articles getting submitted is decreasing, which is a bit of shame.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, thb said:

I still check them out. You're doing a really good job in keeping the Times going strong. Though it's clear the number of articles getting submitted is decreasing, which is a bit of shame.

Yea, i always saw a decrease in the summer, but weather/vacation who knows the cause, if there's a big lack week after week, a 2 weeks break will bring it back up, right now it's okay and thanks for everyone who's still supporting! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

We are almost at 500 editions out! This week Edition 499 and next one will be EDITION 500! 

Thank you for this journey with Tycoon Times and it will never stop! 

Remember to submit your articles or ads if you need fame, hype or you want to increase your sales!

If there are any complaints, put it out there, I am always looking to improve!

• Like 3