Mayweather Vs McGregor

Caleb613

This.

Probably flees to Ireland and tells the U.S. to fuck off as they file charges for tax evasion.

Nobody goes from the U.S. to Europe to get away from taxes.

But I do think that he and Floyd just go out there and hug, then both fall down simultaneously, then move to the Bahamas and get an apartment and raise Conor's baby as their own.

• Upvote 1

they're saying mcgregor wants to fight twice this year, so a UFC fight after this one.

There's no way this does less than 4 million because the marketing behind it is gonna take a huge increase in the next few weeks.

McGregor is an insanely huge figure right now especially for the casuals.

There's no way this should even be a real thing but if mcgregor loses I don't think he loses much at all as long as he doesn't get knocked out, and if he wins on that -2250 chance then it's the biggest win in history and cements him as THE biggest star in history.

It takes 2 to tango though. Mcgregor on his own can't draw 4 million and Floyd's star has faded since that disappointing pacman fight. Plus I get the feeling that many real fans of both sports (especially boxing) will be put off and not watch this freak show fight. Sure plenty of people will watch but I don't believe that these two will draw that much intrigue, everyone including casuals know what's gonna happen.

I got Floyd by early TKO I don't think it goes past the 4th tbh.

The fact mcgregor isn't a boxer is his best chance to win, mayweathet has fought every style of boxer you can get but mcgregor isn't a boxer

Boxers are quicker and have sharper eyes. They only really need to watch for a shoulder twitch to see where the next punch is comming from. Mc mouth is done.

I think like many Conner has no chance at winning this fight. I predict he gets DQ for something dirty in boxing like a kick or elbow.

I was saying McGregor should review the rules and if he gets same payday for DQ he should front kick him lol. Floyd deserves it. Beating and intimidating women - granted those women prolly deserve it to some degree or another lol.

Every popular sports bar in America, hooters, winghouse, twin peaks, you name it - will have this fight. They have to pay PPV price per TV. This fight is going to make a ton of money.

Boxers are quicker and have sharper eyes. They only really need to watch for a shoulder twitch to see where the next punch is comming from. Mc mouth is done.

I think that Conor his handspeed on single punches is not that far away from elite boxers, but his reaction speed and ability to read signs is far lower.

Mayweather is on a totally different level than most top boxers, let alone MCGregor.

I was saying McGregor should review the rules and if he gets same payday for DQ he should front kick him lol. Floyd deserves it. Beating and intimidating women - granted those women prolly deserve it to some degree or another lol.

Every popular sports bar in America, hooters, winghouse, twin peaks, you name it - will have this fight. They have to pay PPV price per TV. This fight is going to make a ton of money.

Contract stipulation means that if he kicks he loses part of his purse I believe, they didn't disclose the amount.

A lot of people were saying this fight will never happen. I was one of those people. Now the new line is "Mcgregor will NEVER win". I agree with that statement now (even though I was saying otherwise before) but not for the reason you'd think. Yes Mayweathers defense is impeccable and he has not even been touched by some of the fastest, toughest most elite of elite boxers out there BUT also there is the fact that he has been throwing around some serious coin for many, many years. I think he's been paying his opposition to hold their power back come fight night and to take a dive. I think that's why noone has been able to touch him for so many years. The same thing will happen with McG.

But hey, I'd fight Mayweather with my hands tied behind my back if I got 100 mil for it! That is essentially what happens anyways to any fighter who gets into the ring with him.

A lot of people were saying this fight will never happen. I was one of those people. Now the new line is "Mcgregor will NEVER win". I agree with that statement now (even though I was saying otherwise before) but not for the reason you'd think. Yes Mayweathers defense is impeccable and he has not even been touched by some of the fastest, toughest most elite of elite boxers out there BUT also there is the fact that he has been throwing around some serious coin for many, many years. I think he's been paying his opposition to hold their power back come fight night and to take a dive. I think that's why noone has been able to touch him for so many years. The same thing will happen with McG.

But hey, I'd fight Mayweather with my hands tied behind my back if I got 100 mil for it! That is essentially what happens anyways to any fighter who gets into the ring with him.

I dont like Mayweather and he has cherry picked a few opponents over the yrs but I doubt anyone was paid to loose to him or that he would need to pay McGregor to take a dive... Thats just retarded to say.

• Upvote 1

What a shame that boxing is becoming a joke. I don't mind seeing an MMA champ come over to try boxing, but he should at least face one top contender first before getting his shot at a guy like Floyd.

Or defend your MMA title before jumping to another sport.

• Upvote 2

it's sad that this is shaping up to be the biggest "fight" of the year, if you like boxing then Kovalev vs Ward 2 and GGG vs Canello are much better fights than this nonsense. if you like mma then Conor vs Khabib or Ferguson are much better fights than this.

the only winners in this spectacle (in regards to fans) are the casual fans of both sports....

i heard Messi is about to play Lebron one vs one at basketball, i'm definitely tuning in to that!

• Upvote 2

Here is another thought for this fight, Mayweather is currently tied with Rocky Marciano at 49-0 and a win here would put him atop The list of best boxing record ever.

Fuck, now I really want McFucknuts to win, as I am a huge Marciano fan. I feel like I was born in the wrong damn generation to hell with this lol.

This fight is all about the show. The build up is going to be off the charts good.

The people that are criticizing this fight because of its competitive nature are off base. When you feel the need to point out that Mayweather will win you should first look yourself in the mirror and ask "do I really think I'm that much smarter than everyone else?". Because that's essentially what you're doing. Everyone knows it's not going to be competitive. The need to point it out only tells me that there's some doubt in your own mind and you have to keep reassuring yourself.

I can't wait for the ball to get rolling on this. The odds should be on whether Mcgregor can get in Mayweather's head or not. I just don't think Mayweather has ever faced a trash talker on this level before.

• Downvote 1

This fight is all about the show. The build up is going to be off the charts good.

The people that are criticizing this fight because of its competitive nature are off base. When you feel the need to point out that Mayweather will win you should first look yourself in the mirror and ask "do I really think I'm that much smarter than everyone else?". Because that's essentially what you're doing. Everyone knows it's not going to be competitive. The need to point it out only tells me that there's some doubt in your own mind and you have to keep reassuring yourself.

I can't wait for the ball to get rolling on this. The odds should be on whether Mcgregor can get in Mayweather's head or not. I just don't think Mayweather has ever faced a trash talker on this level before.

zero doubt for me how much real cash you want to bet on it? Mayweather will win easy

Mayweather won't be phased by anything Conor says. He will stick to his gameplan and Conor is going to gas trying to knock him out. I think Mayweather gets a late round TKO. I don't think he drops Conor, but I think the ref is going to step in after he turtles up taking shots.

• Upvote 1