The Synchronicity Six

Was a great fight, complete war and Ice Cold came out on top. A lot picked Miller but I don't think I would ever say it was an upset W, he didn't fluke his way into the final

Was considered a heavy underdog by nearly everyone in last two fights; makes it that much more rewarding.

Kostas Charalabous

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16b22.jpg

Name: Kostas Charalabous
Nickname: -
Weight (Natural): 195lbs (cuts to 185lbs - middleweight) Height: 180cm
MMA Pro record: 32-6-0
Biggest Accolades: Current Syn Middleweight Champion, World’s best Middleweight, Worlds no.2 Pound for Pound fighter!
Manager: Per-Åke Fagerström

In the past writing about other fighters you have to search deep and in-depth for facts and figures to explain or show why they are the best or have the potential to be; With Kostas Charalabous you don’t have to search far at all. This man, who competes in the middleweight division, is recognised as the world’s number 1 at that weight class and is the current Synchronicity World Champion after beating Dante Evangelisti (his long term rival and nemesis) on the third time of trying and has been a new man since.

Charalabous comes into this bout this Saturday the huge favourite when he faces "The Ancient One" Sinuhe Egyptian. While Sinuhe was a great fighter in his prime, many don’t see him in the same class as Syn’s champion at this stage but as the saying goes, you’re only as good as your last fight and in his last fight “The Ancient One” could’ve been the world number one with a sound, closely contested victory over Sergei Kravinoff. Even though Kravinoff was the best in the world at one point, if Charalabous was to take a resounding victory many are predicting it could and may well should be a title that the Greek will fully deserve. It’s Charalabous vs Krayinoff and it’s for the gold medal in the middleweight at the Olympics – we’ll see you at Syn’309 for the final!

Report by,
Dan Milner

Competition thime again and this time we have Kostas Charalabous take on Sinuhe Egyptian at the one and only Synchronicity.

This will close 24 hours from now.

I'm also looking for someone the do the last 2 write ups for me. The next one is needed before the 20th so quite short notice with the last one sometime next week, when confirmed.