Espn's "The Decision" By Zongtang Tso

Scooby

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x359/8133805422/Capture-17.jpg

After many future contract offers flooded my mailbox for many different organizations all across the globe, some not even in existence yet, i have decided to not ignore everyone and openly address the media. I would like to focus on the tournament with no contractual clutter in my mind as i need inner peace to compete. Where i am headed is so important to so many fans and organizations, ALL WITH GOOD OFFERS, i need to weigh my options and handle this quick and efficiently. Lebron James expressed how much [Personal Relations] success he had by holding a 3-hour special to announce where his (Change base) would be when his contract ended so i decided to have the four letter network cover my decision instead.

Monday at Roughly 21:00 GMT I shall announce my decision to the world.

Please, ALL, join me

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13887359184285.jpg

http://blog.zealousgood.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/microphones.jpg

Hello Tycoon Community, im Zongtang Tso here to express my MMA future for fight fans worldwide to endulge in. Before I get into my decision and why you all are here and tuned in, I would like to express my delight in the Island and how much fun it has been thus far. A wonderful opportunity my manager Scooby Jr has to offer as well as a few other MMA promotions that I am involved in.

I arrived onto the island by ship on day one on my 25th birthday wet behind the ears with my true desire to cook chicken for the entire earth and a skill I was trained to do since birth which happened to be MMA. I quickly became close friends with Sully McGuiness who happened to be a former bartender so chicken and beer only came natural. After joining Island Freedom Fighters, they opened a grille in our name to IFF Bar and Grill to provide fighters with an opportunity to relax and loosen up a bit while we were able to continue showcasing our craft. Winning fights became easy because instead of the frustration and stressful training sessions I incurred in Xyiangin Hunan, I was able to have fun fighting. Ace of Spades was nice enough to open up and toss in Chicken and BEER shirts which definitely made me feel like a star. For the duration of my stay Michael Knight, owner of IFF was excellent for me and my publicity.

MMA Resume: (10-0) as of 6/16/2014 P4P #6 on the island

-NEVER FOUGHT A QFC

-9 Wins by KO or TKO

-5 Successful title defenses

-5 First round stoppages against undefeated opponents

-6 Wins against undefeated opponents

I received VERY intriguing offers from all over the map when I leave the island as well as before I leave. It has made it very tough to decide what I truly wanted to do. Scooby Jr, my manager offered me the best offer that I could receive.

I am very focused on the Island tournament because if there ever was an island hall of fame, i would love to have a place in it, however, I have decided that after the island tournament finishes, i Zongtang Tso will retire from fighting inside the cage.

I am taking my talents to south beach the Bahamas

Scooby Jr will now have me replace Twelf Thermandin as my new show "The MMA General Live" will now air worldwide starting tomorrow and will be even better once i get off of the Island. My show will be the #1 coverage for BEEF Montreal, Major fighter interviews, and tournaments as well as the other half of my support system, where my show will be broadcasted, Rear Naked Choke. If you didnt know, RNC is opening a Bar and Grille where we will have many giveaways and contests for everyone to join (so check the link frequently) and i will be a Sous chef and offer the best food while sharing the sights of fine women.

I know this may break the hearts of a few heavy MMA fans, but trust, i plan to satisfy fans more with my TV show than with my fights. I shall not disappoint

The first announcement i will make is going to be linked here in a few days....

The Burning Bush Tournament was such a success for BEEF in Montreal that it will be Re-branded as SlaughterSeason and will have signups for a VIP yearning tournament for island season 2 fighters ONLY! Details and sign ups will be posted soon!

Peace to all my fans!

• Upvote 2

Best of luck in the Island tournament and although the Bahamas may not be the popular choice from the ones curious about him, at least you have a plan for him.

• Upvote 1

Best of luck in the Island tournament and although the Bahamas may not be the popular choice from the ones curious about him, at least you have a plan for him.

He's my first, really successful fighter, sending him to an ID restricted org to get overrun by projects in a few months isn't too appealing

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13909854948674.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

Aye laddy, i also remember my 20th birthday bash!! Having the party of all parties and waking up a little worse for wear. I went to buy a ticket to what i thought was a ticket back home to Ireland. Imagine my surprise when i woke up and i was at a place called... The Island? And whattaya mean i can't go home???

Here i met one GenerAL Tso and we became close friends on The Island, always frequenting the Bar n Grille. Anyways, congrats on your career here. I wish i spent more time at the gym training than trying to cook up (and mostly tasting) the perfect beer. But with Sully's Home Brew as the official drink of Island Freedom Fighters, i am proud of what i achieved, although my win/loss could be better.

Cheers old chum to many great nights at the IFF Bar and Grill, and cheers to many more to come once this Island shuts!!

http://i.imgur.com/gjrH6AZ.jpg?1?3555

• Upvote 2