Do any Christians play MMaTycoon

Specifically for Karter and Grasman. You have been indoctrinated with the views those in control want you to have. Free you mind. I am not saying you need to become religious. Many of the things you have written are absolutely correct but there is a lot more to the story than you understand. You seem to be under the impression that people are smarter today than they were 2500 years ago but is that true? Who exactly thought the earth was flat and who didnt? What makes you think people thought that? Sure some people thought that but who was teaching that and why? Who owns the printing presses? Who owns the radio stations, the television, the movie companies? These are questions you can easily answer, but putting it all together will require you stripping away what you think you know and starting over. I wish you the best of luck on your journey if you decide to begin it.

• Upvote 4

Guys, I never pushed my views beliefs opinions on any one, simple asked a question. Not trying to segregate, separate, etc. Just looking for people I may have things in common with. I have friends and relatives that aren't christian and I have no problems with them. I really like playing this game and feel I have been respectful to everyone I have chatted with and interacted with. It was just a question to see if anyone with a similar interest or belief was interested in an Alliance.

I m also open to starting an Alliance with anyone who likes the Denver Broncos, or Ohio State Buckeyes. (I hope I didn't offend any Michigan Fans:))

"That team" from Ohio sucks ;)

Specifically for Karter and Grasman. You have been indoctrinated with the views those in control want you to have. Free you mind. I am not saying you need to become religious. Many of the things you have written are absolutely correct but there is a lot more to the story than you understand. You seem to be under the impression that people are smarter today than they were 2500 years ago but is that true? Who exactly thought the earth was flat and who didnt? What makes you think people thought that? Sure some people thought that but who was teaching that and why? Who owns the printing presses? Who owns the radio stations, the television, the movie companies? These are questions you can easily answer, but putting it all together will require you stripping away what you think you know and starting over. I wish you the best of luck on your journey if you decide to begin it.

You really are MR. CLEAN

For the record, The four corners of the earth mention in the bible was never a claim that the earth was flat,God was only addressing a certain area as the 4 corners,verses before it mentions the 4 corners,he tells you what cities make those corners, you can take a map and draw it. Isaiah 40:22 mentions the earth being round. This subject leads to a foxhole, all i can say is READ (all literature)but im not here to debate anything but mma and maybe other sports,this thread can create many enemies. Let this man make his alliance with like-minded people as everyone does.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Guys I earned my Blue Belt from this thread. You can not tell me that Jesus did not play a direct part in that:)

That is a fact!!!!!

before this thread white belt, during the thread Blue belt. Fact

Haha... that is awesome. This thread has definitely been one of the most viewed/replied to today.

Thanks for the link bud.

But I've previously spent too many minutes of my life researching the ridiculousness of religion already. :)

In my opinion, most fanatically religious people are seriously mentally ill, regardless of the type of religion.... Those who are not mentally ill and vulnerable, are using religion as a means to their ends.

The Christian religion is actually a very selfish religion, the primary and most basic reason for believing is to save your very own soul.

Fuck the rest, especially if they don't believe in the same stuff the same way as the fanatics do!

They can all burn in hell.... ;)

No one asked or wanted your opinion, in fact the guy even said more then once he didn't want to debate it......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Are you serious or are you trolling.... i'm not even sure how to take this.

Do you seriously think that physics (science) can't explain everything about riding a bicicle????

Seriously??????

If serious,,, what part exactly of riding a bicycle isn't explainable by science???

This is how you ride a fucking bicycle.

http://gifs.gifbin.com/082010/1282645267_grandma-riding-bike-faceplants-in-the_mud.gif

Kali-Ma?

I couldn't help but think of Mola Ram when I read that... so here's an obligatory Mola Ram picture :

http://c534909.r9.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Doom.jpg

This thread is ridiculous, why would you start a thread about making an alliance solely predicated on religion and then not expect or want a huge religious argument?

The idea itself is pretty ridiculous and the way this thread is going it should really be shut down...

Maybe he thought since most of us are adults that we would of acted like it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1