best 3 hidden?

It all depends what you want your fighter to end up like. Do you want a Junior Dos Santos? Pick KO power. Do you want a Roy Nelson, pick granite, do you want a GSP, pick intelligence. You've just got to put together a bunch of characteristics that you want for your fighter. But remember there's no guarantee if you pick granite chin your fighter will actually have one, it just adds 30 points out of 150 to that hidden. So if you had 5/150 before you picked it then your chin will only be 35/150. It helps that hidden but there are no guarantee's in this game.

• Upvote 1

I've changed my opinion a lot over these 3 years. When I started out learning speed was one of the most important things! I just had to have it... confidence was something also I thought was really important and chin. Those were my top 3 when I started out.

Now days I would probably select Heart, KO Power & intelligence. I might switch out one of them for either Chin or Confidence but I've learned to adapt my fighting style according to my fighters hiddens. They don't have to be the best in that area as long as they are not the worst!

but as most thing in life a powerful hidden by itself is not powerful at all. Have your granite chin but without a decent heart you might as well had a glas chin because you're not going to survive a beating regardless

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I've changed my opinion a lot over these 3 years. When I started out learning speed was one of the most important things! I just had to have it... confidence was something also I thought was really important and chin. Those were my top 3 when I started out.

Now days I would probably select Heart, KO Power & intelligence. I might switch out one of them for either Chin or Confidence but I've learned to adapt my fighting style according to my fighters hiddens. They don't have to be the best in that area as long as they are not the worst!

but as most thing in life a powerful hidden by itself is not powerful at all. Have your granite chin but without a decent heart you might as well had a glas chin because you're not going to survive a beating regardless

I used to think this until I watched the god Bubba Killsinwater fight, never seen a fighter with the ability to have such tremendous heart and such a below average chin, sometimes in very rare cases hiddens can interact in strange ways. You'd just wait for him to get rocked for the fight to really start.

• Upvote 2

I used to think this until I watched the god Bubba Killsinwater fight, never seen a fighter with the ability to have such tremendous heart and such a below average chin, sometimes in very rare cases hiddens can interact in strange ways. You'd just wait for him to get rocked for the fight to really start.

This is why its tough to judge what hiddens are really crucial, it depends on how youre gonna use a fighter... obviously you wouldnt send a granite chin fighter to a KT org, but if you have a fighter with no chin but an excellent IQ you could find grappling only orgs and the TWGC to be a smart decision

This is why its tough to judge what hiddens are really crucial, it depends on how youre gonna use a fighter... obviously you wouldnt send a granite chin fighter to a KT org, but if you have a fighter with no chin but an excellent IQ you could find grappling only orgs and the TWGC to be a smart decision

Why wouldn't you send a granite chin to a KT org. A granite chin would be great for a KT org

Why wouldn't you send a granite chin to a KT org. A granite chin would be great for a KT org

i find granite chin to be somewhat over rated though -- or not over rated but needs heart to back it up -- i have several granite chins been ko'ed by weak (not known for power) fighters and i feel its do to heart somewhat

• Upvote 1