Darkness Creation Tournament

catako

I have 2 questions for you guys:

1. Would you prefer to smalk talk here (the participants in the tournament) or would you rather go to the main Darkness smack talk thread which will be created soon?

2. Would you like to have different colors of the name on the tournament bracket? Or just black ?

I'd rather do the smack talk for the tournament in this thread to be honest. Doesn't really matter though.

Since the id reached 259,5k I will soon (max 2-3 days, maybe even today) send you guys an mail that you must answer to confirm your spot in the tournament. You will have 3 days to confirm the mail and most probably after the confirmation you will receive an mail with the day the fighter should be created.

Thanks, I'll notice you if I need more fighters, but already got 3 reserves and I will make anyway 1 fighter in each class, in case any of the fighters will drop before the first fights.

wheres the link to the current ID of fighters? wonder if any of us will get the ID of 600000 :D

update: sent everyone a message for the confirmation, just sent yes and I will know

Next week will make the full schedule:

- creation day

- aprox 1 month train

- and then the first round

- and also you will find out your opponent in 2-3 days after the creation of the fighters

Nice :) I'll get to prepare exactly for my opponent :)

wait, im confused, is creation date on 10/5/2014 or can we create as soon as fighters reach 260k?

creation date is 5 octomber like I said in the message. I already predicted the 260k will reach by saturday, but I wanted every1 to have a chance to create them at the same time (no plus in training for any1 since sunday the fighters don't train)

So please guys, don't create your fighter till 5 octomber, thanks for understanding

http://s9.postimg.org/i2vmdslmn/razor.png

Your right, for what reason it went to the MMA Tycoon Team, I don't understand, I even checked after sending it and it didn't show MMA Tycoon Team then, either that or I was blind when I checked it 2 times.

Will send you again, checked my outbox and every pm I've send to you it went to MMA Tycoon team, will try to send it to you again

This is the message I've send everyone:

Hey everybody. 260k will come very soon (I reckon will hit till saturday). So here is a quick schedule for the beginning of the tournament:

5.10.2014 (max 6.10.2014 for those who can't on 5) - Creation day -> after creation either send me a pm with the fighter link or post here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45981&page=1

7.10.2014 You will find out your first opponent. -> Please till max morning of 7.10.2014 chose your fighter avatar and try not to keep the same avatar all true the tournament cause I will try to make video review before every tournament event.

8.11.2014 - First fight for the 185 lbs division

9.11.2014 - First fight for the 135 lbs division

Thanks all for participating

thought it was when 260k hit. I was just sooo excited.....Who's got time to read instructions

It's ok if you put your fighter to not train this week. I want everyone to have the same chance so no train should be mandatory this week. Pm you as well, as for the rest please try to keep to the day of creation (5 octomber)