NFL Draft

Rambo

No surprise here. Myles Garret #1 to Cleveland.

If I'm Tampa, this is my first round draft board.

Jamal Adams (S)

OJ Howard (TE)

Mike Williams (WR)

Malik Hooker (S)

Jabril Peppers (S)

Dalvin Cook (RB)

Corey Davis (WR)

and if we trade down from pick #19 but remain the first round.

David Nkoju (TE)

Ryan Ramczyk (OT)

John Ross (WR)

Obi Melefonwu (S)

Cam Robinson (OT)

Go Steelers. We need a Safety / CB

No surprise here. Myles Garret #1 to Cleveland.

If I'm Tampa, this is my first round draft board.

Jamal Adams (S)

OJ Howard (TE)

Mike Williams (WR)

Malik Hooker (S)

Jabril Peppers (S)

Dalvin Cook (RB)

Corey Davis (WR)

and if we trade down from pick #19 but remain the first round.

David Nkoju (TE)

Ryan Ramczyk (OT)

John Ross (WR)

Obi Melefonwu (S)

Cam Robinson (OT)

we took the one of your top four that was still there.

TJ Watt is a good pick. Secondary can be addressed mid-draft.

will there be any secondary left mid-draft? lol, they're at a record 17 DB drafted in the first two rounds at the time of this writing.

will there be any secondary left mid-draft? lol, they're at a record 17 DB drafted in the first two rounds at the time of this writing.

My initial reaction was we tanked our 2nd round pick. At first I thought we drafted an ebonics speaking (twitter and instagram - articulates himself decently in interviews) human missile who tackles with his shoulder and helmet. On field reminds me of Dashon Goldson. We already have two thumpers - JJ Wilcox and Keith Tandy - but they both wrap up. I watched Justin Evans interviews, and I think he's a much smarter player than I was giving him credit for. He has potential and his on-field speed is better than his 40 yd times (4.57 and 4.61). I'm ok with it if he is here to play football and not be famous.

I'm just disappointed we passed on a freak athlete like Obi Melfonwu. You can't teach 6'4 225 lbs with 4.4 speed and 44 inch vertical. You can teach fundamentals.

I see Kenny Viccario in Justin Evans. Not necessarily a bad thing, unless the off the field stuff comes up. J. Evans has a lot of talent and potential, but he's a stoner. Hopefully he gets some guidance and mentorship from people like Jameis Winston and Gerald McCoy.

lol grab her by the p*$$y trump style...

My initial reaction was we tanked our 2nd round pick. At first I thought we drafted an ebonics speaking (twitter and instagram - articulates himself decently in interviews) human missile who tackles with his shoulder and helmet. On field reminds me of Dashon Goldson. We already have two thumpers - JJ Wilcox and Keith Tandy - but they both wrap up. I watched Justin Evans interviews, and I think he's a much smarter player than I was giving him credit for. He has potential and his on-field speed is better than his 40 yd times (4.57 and 4.61). I'm ok with it if he is here to play football and not be famous.

I'm just disappointed we passed on a freak athlete like Obi Melfonwu. You can't teach 6'4 225 lbs with 4.4 speed and 44 inch vertical. You can teach fundamentals.

I see Kenny Viccario in Justin Evans. Not necessarily a bad thing, unless the off the field stuff comes up. J. Evans has a lot of talent and potential, but he's a stoner. Hopefully he gets some guidance and mentorship from people like Jameis Winston and Gerald McCoy.

how about the Penn St WR we took in the third round?

He's a great player. Really good. He's gonna be a great #3 WR for us. I have biased against Penn State guys though, because I hate Pedophile St University as much as any school in the country lol.

you're as bad as the people who won't support The Bucs because of what Jameis did or alledgedly did in college

• Downvote 1

you're as bad as the people who won't support The Bucs because of what Jameis did or alledgedly did in college

This comment stemming from what I said is retarded. Penn State covered up child rape/molestation. Clear facts, witnesses, 100% non-fabricated. Anybody giving that college a pass is a fucking moron. Then some preacher/pastor from the school got caught getting a BJ in the parking lot by an underaged boy. Fuck Pedophile State. Somebody needs to go jihadi on that school when it's empty just to wipe if off the map.

For the record, Jameis Winston didn't do anything wrong except being a kid sleeping with a drunk white girl who had a boyfriend. She claimed Jameis raped her, but she let him drop her off at home after the fact on his scooter. No person who gets raped jumps on their perpetrators scooter and let's them drop them off at home. She had a boyfriend at the time, the only reason why she's stuck to her story this entire time is because she is still in a relationship with the same guy. The cab driver witnessed her making out with Jameis in the backseat of the taxi before he dropped them off. She was an idiot cheating on her boyfriend (who's semen was found in the same underwear Winston's semen was found in) with the star QB and she went on to regret it because it got filmed and put on snap chat blowing Jameis by Chris Casher and Ronald Darby and one of them tried to join in. There's a chance she wanted to stop after she was caught on camera and maybe he didn't let her, and maybe he should of, but hey, at that point when your blowing the star QB and cheating on your boyfriend, you deserve whatever happens in that room. Sorry, I don't feel bad for her one bit and think she did it to herself, and personally I think her rape accusation was absolutely bullshit. She seriously let Jameis Winston drop her off at her home on his scooter... most rape victims run out of places naked kicking and screaming and afraid. Not, oh hey, thanks for the rape, can you drop me off at home.

common sense.

don't ever compare Pedophile St to Jameis Winston's accusations.

This comment stemming from what I said is retarded. Penn State covered up child rape/molestation. Clear facts, witnesses, 100% non-fabricated. Anybody giving that college a pass is a fucking moron. Then some preacher/pastor from the school got caught getting a BJ in the parking lot by an underaged boy. Fuck Pedophile State. Somebody needs to go jihadi on that school when it's empty just to wipe if off the map.

For the record, Jameis Winston didn't do anything wrong except being a kid sleeping with a drunk white girl who had a boyfriend. She claimed Jameis raped her, but she let him drop her off at home after the fact on his scooter. No person who gets raped jumps on their perpetrators scooter and let's them drop them off at home. She had a boyfriend at the time, the only reason why she's stuck to her story this entire time is because she is still in a relationship with the same guy. The cab driver witnessed her making out with Jameis in the backseat of the taxi before he dropped them off. She was an idiot cheating on her boyfriend (who's semen was found in the same underwear Winston's semen was found in) with the star QB and she went on to regret it because it got filmed and put on snap chat blowing Jameis by Chris Casher and Ronald Darby and one of them tried to join in. There's a chance she wanted to stop after she was caught on camera and maybe he didn't let her, and maybe he should of, but hey, at that point when your blowing the star QB and cheating on your boyfriend, you deserve whatever happens in that room. Sorry, I don't feel bad for her one bit and think she did it to herself, and personally I think her rape accusation was absolutely bullshit. She seriously let Jameis Winston drop her off at her home on his scooter... most rape victims run out of places naked kicking and screaming and afraid. Not, oh hey, thanks for the rape, can you drop me off at home.

common sense.

don't ever compare Pedophile St to Jameis Winston's accusations.

yeah. but there's still people that won't support The Bucs as long he is QB because in their eyes he's "guilty".

yeah. but there's still people that won't support The Bucs as long he is QB because in their eyes he's "guilty".

And it's moronic to lump me in the category with those people. I like the players we have from Pedophile State. Donald Smith and Chris Godwin. I want them to succeed in the NFL. I acknowledge their talent. I wish they went to a different school. My first question if I was interviewing them would be, "How did you feel about taking showers in the same place Jerry Sandusky raped little boys?"

That being said, I understand players going where they think it's best for their career, or the most prestigious offer they receive, or close to home, etc. but I could never go to a football program and take a shower where little boys were getting raped, yet alone go to the same school that covered it up and brushed it under the rug to save face.

and for the record, I don't hate the players that go to Ped. State. My "hate" towards the university and avoidance or lack of wanting to draft players from that pedophile camp (or wanting players that went there to succeed) is that every time I see "Penn St" I remember the Jerry Sandusky case and I think Pedophile St and remember how much I hate that team/school and why I hate them.

I feel the exact same way about Subway lol. I'll never eat at a subway ever again. I probably wouldn't draft players from Penn State either, and would advocate others to do the same, with the hope that players stop going to that university and eventually all their sport programs would shut down. Because they don't deserve to have one.

but if the Bucs draft a guy from Penn St, I hope he has a Hall of Fame career as long as he's with our organization.

and for the record, I don't hate the players that go to Ped. State. My "hate" towards the university and avoidance or lack of wanting to draft players from that pedophile camp (or wanting players that went there to succeed) is that every time I see "Penn St" I remember the Jerry Sandusky case and I think Pedophile St and remember how much I hate that team/school and why I hate them.

I feel the exact same way about Subway lol. I'll never eat at a subway ever again. I probably wouldn't draft players from Penn State either, and would advocate others to do the same, with the hope that players stop going to that university and eventually all their sport programs would shut down. Because they don't deserve to have one.

but if the Bucs draft a guy from Penn St, I hope he has a Hall of Fame career as long as he's with our organization.

I missed the trade, I didn't see until Saturday that we traded our fourth round pick to the Jets (Which they traded to the Rams) for their 3rd round compensatory pick.

• 3 months later...

Hahahaha. Wow.

A lot of people in the Bears front office will be unemployed within the next couple years.

Early results is it was a great deal. Trubisky looked amazing in his debut. Made some great throws on the run right on target to his receivers. Watson put up decent #s in his debut, but he was pretty inaccurate and the Texans installed an offense where he only played to half the field. I read that Kizer looked good too, didnt see the encapsulated plays yet though.

Speaking of getting fired for bad draft trades, how long does the TB GM have left? Traded a 3rd and 4th to move up to draft a kicker in the 2nd last year. And they released that guy today.

Early results is it was a great deal. Trubisky looked amazing in his debut. Made some great throws on the run right on target to his receivers. Watson put up decent #s in his debut, but he was pretty inaccurate and the Texans installed an offense where he only played to half the field. I read that Kizer looked good too, didnt see the encapsulated plays yet though.

Speaking of getting fired for bad draft trades, how long does the TB GM have left? Traded a 3rd and 4th to move up to draft a kicker in the 2nd last year. And they released that guy today.

Mitch looked good. Probably helped when Glennon went out there and laid an egg.

TB GM didn't jeopardize team's long term potential with that trade so it is what it is. Other than that, Jason Licht gets a lot of credit for the early round moves he's made since taking over GM position. Speaking of that terrible kicker we just released, you guys picked him up from FA wire lol. I'm sure his kicking woes won't continue in the windy city.

Mitch looked good. Probably helped when Glennon went out there and laid an egg.

TB GM didn't jeopardize team's long term potential with that trade so it is what it is. Other than that, Jason Licht gets a lot of credit for the early round moves he's made since taking over GM position. Speaking of that terrible kicker we just released, you guys picked him up from FA wire lol. I'm sure his kicking woes won't continue in the windy city.

That contradicts your draft day take. Bucs gave up one less 3rd then the Bears did for a guy thats already off the roster. It may be the worst 2nd round draft pick in NFL history when you consider cost and performance.

Picking that guy up is a great move for the beloved. He's free, why not see if he can compete for a job? If he cant get it together he gets cut.

That contradicts your draft day take. Bucs gave up one less 3rd then the Bears did for a guy thats already off the roster. It may be the worst 2nd round draft pick in NFL history when you consider cost and performance.

Picking that guy up is a great move for the beloved. He's free, why not see if he can compete for a job? If he cant get it together he gets cut.

Idk bout that. Gave up 3rd and 4th rounder to move into 2nd round. You guys gave up 1st (swapped picks), 3rd, 3rd, and 4th to move up 1 spot. Not quite the same as Bucs giving up 3rd (that we received earlier in 1st round from trading down) and 4th to take kicker we planned on taking in the 3rd if he was on the board. Drafted team needs. Didn't fix problem. Showing Bucs 'win now' mentality by releasing him for poor performance... but... idk how Chris Conte still has a job :rolling:

Same GM also drafted Evans, Winston, Kwon Alexander, Ali Marpet, Donald Smith, Charles Sims, Hargreaves, Noah Spence... he's been doing pretty good. We can give him a pass on the shitty kicker situation. As long as he doesn't try that shit again lol.

Giving up two 3rd round picks and a 4th to move up 1 position in the draft is crazy for a team that's in rebuild mode and just paid a career backup a ton of money to come over. I stand by my assessment. People in Bears office will be getting fired after this year when you guys finish in bottom of division.

Let me know how he looks against the Lions, Packers, and Vikings this year. John Fox is a pretty good coach, I've always liked the guy. Maybe Mitch is his White Jesus.

Idk bout that. Gave up 3rd and 4th rounder to move into 2nd round. You guys gave up 1st (swapped picks), 3rd, 3rd, and 4th to move up 1 spot. Not quite the same as Bucs giving up 3rd (that we received earlier in 1st round from trading down) and 4th to take kicker we planned on taking in the 3rd if he was on the board. Drafted team needs. Didn't fix problem. Showing Bucs 'win now' mentality by releasing him for poor performance... but... idk how Chris Conte still has a job :rolling:

Same GM also drafted Evans, Winston, Kwon Alexander, Ali Marpet, Donald Smith, Charles Sims, Hargreaves, Noah Spence... he's been doing pretty good. We can give him a pass on the shitty kicker situation. As long as he doesn't try that shit again lol.

Giving up two 3rd round picks and a 4th to move up 1 position in the draft is crazy for a team that's in rebuild mode and just paid a career backup a ton of money to come over. I stand by my assessment. People in Bears office will be getting fired after this year when you guys finish in bottom of division.

Let me know how he looks against the Lions, Packers, and Vikings this year. John Fox is a pretty good coach, I've always liked the guy. Maybe Mitch is his White Jesus.

Considering how badly you predicted the NFL last year, I'm encouraged by your assessment.

John Fox is not a good head coach. He's white Lovie Smith, just a little bit better at hiring coordinators.

Arguyo hasn't been the same since Georgia Tech blocked a FG for a TD.

What little I read on him suggests its a confidence issue. I hope getting a fresh start somewhere and not having the expectations of being a second round pick (lol) on him anymore will get him straightened out. If not, then he gets cut and da beloved stick with the current scrub kicker they have.