Write-up profile fighters

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#41 Mike

Mike

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:MMA, Oklahoma football, Thunder basketball.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 06 August 2015 - 11:05 PM

Nice read bjorn.

#42 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

144688237210gd6xc.jpg 2psljrc.jpg

#43 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:07 AM

Fighter of the week 

14011338064055.png

Dennis "Pikey" Page 

The winner of 'Fighter of the week' is Dennis Page from Swansea (Wales). The 29 year old has been on a roll lately since joining TTFC, but his latest performance is the one that will stagger MMA fans the most. 

'Pikey' is managed and brought up by veteran manager Scott Davies, coming out of Wales himself. He started his career by winning his first 6 pro fights, all by (t)KO and won the Umbrella Corporation 155lbs belt in that 6th fight. His title defense didn't go as planned as he was stopped in the 3rd round by the famous George 'Machine Gun' Kelley. After the loss, he kept fighting at the org and would eventually move on sfc, hilo fight league and a short time at Syn. If it wouldn't have been for George Kelley, Page his record would have looked even more impressive, but he has come short every time against Kelley so far. He had two fights in Syn, two losses, and decided that it was time for a change. He signed a contract at TTFC and had his debut 3 weeks later. Since then, he has looked like an unstoppable force in the 155lbs division. He is on a 4 fight winning streak and all of those fight have been (t)KO wins. Not just that, but all of those opponents have great chins, so that makes it even more impressive. 

What really made him stand out this week was his title fight with the longtime two division TTFC champ Natsu Dragneel. Page came in to the fight as the underdog, but that wasn't something an outsider would expect if he saw that fight. Early in the fight, Page cut Natsu open and also knocked him down with a big head kick. More of the same in the second round as he dropped Dragneel once again and rocked him. 3rd round identical impressive stuff as he once again knocked him down cut him open and eventually finished the fight after 1'35 in the 3rd round with a massive uppercut and puches that followed up to be sure. The referee had no choice but to stop the fight. He is the first fighter ever to finish Dragneel and not just that , he completely destroyed him. That 18 out of Dennis Page his 21 career wins are (t)KO wins shows what freakish KO-power he has and it's even more obvious if you look at who he all has knocked out in his career. Page has moved up to 6th in his weightclass worldwide and at 29 years of age, the welsh destroyer has an extremely bright future ahead of him. I think the top 5 at 155lbs is now shitting their pants as they clearly can see as well what a beast Dennis 'Pikey' Page really is. 

Congratulations champ on one of the most impressive performances that I have ever seen in the octagon! TTFC really has a diamond on their hands! 

#44 fpv

fpv

Purple Belt

• Developer
  • 451 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

Fighter of the week 

14011338064055.png

Dennis "Pikey" Page 

The winner of 'Fighter of the week' is Dennis Page from Swansea (Wales). The 29 year old has been on a roll lately since joining TTFC, but his latest performance is the one that will stagger MMA fans the most. 

'Pikey' is managed and brought up by veteran manager Scott Davies, coming out of Wales himself. He started his career by winning his first 6 pro fights, all by (t)KO and won the Umbrella Corporation 155lbs belt in that 6th fight. His title defense didn't go as planned as he was stopped in the 3rd round by the famous George 'Machine Gun' Kelley. After the loss, he kept fighting at the org and would eventually move on sfc, hilo fight league and a short time at Syn. If it wouldn't have been for George Kelley, Page his record would have looked even more impressive, but he has come short every time against Kelley so far. He had two fights in Syn, two losses, and decided that it was time for a change. He signed a contract at TTFC and had his debut 3 weeks later. Since then, he has looked like an unstoppable force in the 155lbs division. He is on a 4 fight winning streak and all of those fight have been (t)KO wins. Not just that, but all of those opponents have great chins, so that makes it even more impressive. 

What really made him stand out this week was his title fight with the longtime two division TTFC champ Natsu Dragneel. Page came in to the fight as the underdog, but that wasn't something an outsider would expect if he saw that fight. Early in the fight, Page cut Natsu open and also knocked him down with a big head kick. More of the same in the second round as he dropped Dragneel once again and rocked him. 3rd round identical impressive stuff as he once again knocked him down cut him open and eventually finished the fight after 1'35 in the 3rd round with a massive uppercut and puches that followed up to be sure. The referee had no choice but to stop the fight. He is the first fighter ever to finish Dragneel and not just that , he completely destroyed him. That 18 out of Dennis Page his 21 career wins are (t)KO wins shows what freakish KO-power he has and it's even more obvious if you look at who he all has knocked out in his career. Page has moved up to 6th in his weightclass worldwide and at 29 years of age, the welsh destroyer has an extremely bright future ahead of him. I think the top 5 at 155lbs is now shitting their pants as they clearly can see as well what a beast Dennis 'Pikey' Page really is. 

Congratulations champ on one of the most impressive performances that I have ever seen in the octagon! TTFC really has a diamond on their hands! 

When Scott told me his gameplan for this fight I didn't really put much faith on it but holy wow. Paige is defenitely a contender in the light divisions.

Posted Image

#45 itakebrides

itakebrides

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:04 AM

Mickey hart drunk twitter response

What that bum got a fighter of the week write up.He couldn't hatch in the sfc and ran to other second tier orgs. Also what everybody to know this is the bias i surfer form those cocksucker reporters and media.Just because i throw whiskey bottles at then and punch then from time time i get this shit sigh.Not even a piece on  my org or me in the article i am highly insulted.Also page Volya "Nika" Nikolaev said hey  :yes: .

(for dumb people this is a bit of smacktalk role play.Page was in my org for awhile and we have a history : )

Russell_Crowe_Loves_Fighting_Fighting_Ar

#46 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:36 AM

When Scott told me his gameplan for this fight I didn't really put much faith on it but holy wow. Paige is defenitely a contender in the light divisions.

Glad o proved you wrong in a slight way lol. Could of gone horribly wrong tho lol.

#47 potter09

potter09

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,254 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:38 AM

Mickey hart drunk twitter response

What that bum got a fighter of the week write up.He couldn't hatch in the sfc and ran to other second tier orgs. Also what everybody to know this is the bias i surfer form those cocksucker reporters and media.Just because i throw whiskey bottles at then and punch then from time time i get this shit sigh.Not even a piece on  my org or me in the article i am highly insulted.Also page Volya "Nika" Nikolaev said hey  :yes: .

(for dumb people this is a bit of smacktalk role play.Page was in my org for awhile and we have a history : )

We all know page was Denied a fught with that bum lim. I'd still be champ in your org if you gave me that fight.

WAR PIKEY

#48 762x39

762x39

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:48 AM

Another great story, good job Bjorn.

#49 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:00 PM

Great to see that the fighter of the week write-ups are making it to the Facebook page ! I'm telling you guys, I am making world famous stars of your fighters!! :D

#50 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,965 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:56 PM

Great write up again. Scott Davies is an unreal manager and one of the nicest guys I know in this game

Fedor will always be the Greatest P4P fighter to ever live.

Posted Image

#51 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

Fighter of the week 

dexwdk.jpg

"The Godfather" Don Marciano

The winner of the fighter of the week needs no introduction, but lets give it a shot anyway. 

Don Marciano is a legend. It's that simple. In my eyes, he is the MMA Tycoon G.O.A.T. 

Born in Sicily, Marciano was linked with the Cosa Nostra from a very young age. He is a badass bareknuckle brawler and has made a huge name for himself with him amazing KO power. Another thing, he is the only fighter ever to reach number one p4p ranking in both MMA and KT! What a huge achievement that is!

He has been the champion in numerous orgs; Sauna Fights, Sydney Fight League, EMPIRE, EVO, Dynasty and EFFA. He has fought his entire career with the big boys and he fought both at HW and SHW. 

After defeating Dean Gibson, Don Marciano became the EFFA 265+ champion. He would go on to defend his title 3 times succesfully  , all (t)KO finishes, before he faced off against Sher Shah Suri. Known for his amazing KO power and brilliant chin, this fight had all the characteristics of a megafight. What followed shocked the world, as the 40year old Don Marciano lost by (t)KO in the first round.  A perfect right hand of Suri landed flush just before the 3 minute-mark, and Marciano couldn't get up on time, so the fight was stopped. Knowing that he had just fought an absolute legend, Suri was ok with doing a rematch directly and the two were booked for a new fight. 

The highly anticipated rematch happened on the 15th of August. It was a dominating performance by Don Marciano, that got him his hand raised at the end of the fight. He won a clear unanimous decision victory and reclaimed his gold. The big win in the rematch made him the fighter of the week and I know that's not one of his highest esteemed titles, but I hope that he still is happy with it. Big congrats to one of my favorite fighters of all time and it's great to see that there will be a 3rd fight between Don and Sher. The fight is already booked and will take place the 4th of September, for the EFFA 265+ belt. Good luck to both guys and I can't wait to see how it will go this time!  Just a quick reminder, KT is fucking awesome and guys like Don Marciano and Sher Shah Suri are the living proof of that! Join the revolution and get yourself a few KT fighters as well. 

#52 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,965 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:04 PM

Don is an absolute legend.

Hope he doesn't retire like he said in his post fight :training2:

Posted Image

#53 762x39

762x39

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

Great fighter, hard to believe he is still kicking ass at his age!

#54 Rocket

Rocket

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

Don is awesome, you heard what bjorn said join the revolution KT lives on!!!

Posted Image

#55 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 12:13 PM

I have had only one message this week about a fighter that could be fighter of the week in my next write-up so far. You have until monday evening to send me a message, so don't forget please, thanks; 

#56 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:31 PM

Fighter of the week 

17b6.jpg

Renan St Juste 

Once again a man who hardly needs any introduction to the MMA fans around the world. This week was a week with a lot of nominations and a lot of them were very interesting ones. It wasn't easy to pick the fighter of the week this time, but awarding Renan St Juste the fighter of the week title is justified for sure. As always, I will give you guys a short roundup of his career so far and then will go on to explain how he won the title of 'fighter of the week' this week. 

St Juste started his career under the management of Alkaid Goodwin. In his pro debut, he suffered a loss, but also showed to have a granite chin. He had two more fights with his manager for some reason decided to leave him alone. His isn't a manager anymore, but if he would be , I'm sure he is fuming about his stupid decision to let go of this amazing fighter. Renan quickly became the 170lbs champion in EFC before he would go on and win the 170lbs belt in Generic MMA as well. After a majority decision loss, he got offered a contract at GAMMA and Renan decided that it was a good offer and accepted it. The rest is history, as he became a legend very quickly and is a very loyal GAMMA fighter. He did some superfights in other orgs , but the amount of fights he has had at GAMMA is amazing. He is the longtime 170lbs champion and has been a nearly unstoppable force the entire time. In his fights outside the org, he had some great results as well, as he won a decision over Patrick Jane, finished Kisuke Urahara with strikes, defeated Igor Yakovchenko by decision and knocked out Shinichi Onizuka in spectacular fashion. After St Juste returned from his last two superfights, he defended his belt in style vs Ray Lewis. All of those wins are very impressive, but his last fight was the icing on the cake if you ask me. 

On the 22nd of August 2015, Renan St Juste faced off against Fernando Alves. The challenger boosted an impressive 24-5 record and all of those 5 losses came by decision. Renan St Juste did the unimaginable and stopped Alves with a one punch KO! After he countered quickly with a huge head kick that knocked Alves down, he rocked him again a few seconds later and once again landed a huge head kick. The ultratough Alves still wasn't finished, but then St Juste faked the body shot , causing Alves to drop his hands, and a brutal left hook ended the fight after just 1'35 of the first round. 

Renan St Juste proved once again to the world what an elite fighter he really is and is now ranked 5th P4P. He will be facing Cormac Gutz on 12 September 2015 in another epic fight. I want to wish Renan all the best in this fight and it would be brilliant to see him get back to the number one p4p rank once again. Congrats on becoming the fighter of the week, altough that title might not mean all that much for such a legendary fighter with such an impressive record. Hopefully he appreciates the prize anyway. 

Thanks for all the nominations and I look forward to what this week will bring ! 

Bjorn

#57 stpierrecanada

stpierrecanada

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,965 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

Good write up, Renan is a Legend...

BUT I think Kyle Carlton deserved it, he just KO'd Smaug :(

Posted Image

#58 Rocket

Rocket

Black Belt

• Developer
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:00 PM

Fighter of the week 

17b6.jpg

Renan St Juste 

Once again a man who hardly needs any introduction to the MMA fans around the world. This week was a week with a lot of nominations and a lot of them were very interesting ones. It wasn't easy to pick the fighter of the week this time, but awarding Renan St Juste the fighter of the week title is justified for sure. As always, I will give you guys a short roundup of his career so far and then will go on to explain how he won the title of 'fighter of the week' this week. 

St Juste started his career under the management of Alkaid Goodwin. In his pro debut, he suffered a loss, but also showed to have a granite chin. He had two more fights with his manager for some reason decided to leave him alone. His isn't a manager anymore, but if he would be , I'm sure he is fuming about his stupid decision to let go of this amazing fighter. Renan quickly became the 170lbs champion in EFC before he would go on and win the 170lbs belt in Generic MMA as well. After a majority decision loss, he got offered a contract at GAMMA and Renan decided that it was a good offer and accepted it. The rest is history, as he became a legend very quickly and is a very loyal GAMMA fighter. He did some superfights in other orgs , but the amount of fights he has had at GAMMA is amazing. He is the longtime 170lbs champion and has been a nearly unstoppable force the entire time. In his fights outside the org, he had some great results as well, as he won a decision over Patrick Jane, finished Kisuke Urahara with strikes, defeated Igor Yakovchenko by decision and knocked out Shinichi Onizuka in spectacular fashion. After St Juste returned from his last two superfights, he defended his belt in style vs Ray Lewis. All of those wins are very impressive, but his last fight was the icing on the cake if you ask me. 

On the 22th of August 2015, Renan St Juste faced off against Fernando Alves. The challenger boosted an impressive 24-5 record and all of those 5 losses came by decision. Renan St Juste did the unimaginable and stopped Alves with a one punch KO! After he countered quickly with a huge head kick that knocked Alves down, he rocked him again a few seconds later and once again landed a huge head kick. The ultratough Alves still wasn't finished, but then St Juste faked the body shot , causing Alves to drop his hands, and a brutal left hook ended the fight after just 1'35 of the first round. 

Renan St Juste proved once again to the world what an elite fighter he really is and is now ranked 5th P4P. He will be facing Cormac Gutz on 12 September 2015 in another epic fight. I want to wish Renan all the best in this fight and it would be brilliant to see him get back to the number one p4p rank once again. Congrats on becoming the fighter of the week, altough that title might not mean all that much for such a legendary fighter with such an impressive record. Hopefully he appreciates the prize anyway. 

Thanks for all the nominations and I look forward to what this week will bring ! 

Bjorn

thie higlighted part made me lol a bit, i read it twenty tooth haha

overall a great read though, what an awesome career this guys has had

Posted Image

#59 bjornmma1

bjornmma1

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 9,140 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 08:33 PM

thie higlighted part made me lol a bit, i read it twenty tooth haha

overall a great read though, what an awesome career this guys has had

Oops, edited it now :P
And thanks!

#60 Mentor

Mentor

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 5,314 posts
  • Interests:Games, MMA, Basketball
  • Manager Profile

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:04 AM

Renan is arguably the most consistent top 170lbs fighter in history. He has been in and out of the top 10 for 2 1/2 years now. He has also never been KOed in his 67 fight career! I am not sure that is possible considering the opposition he has faced.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Write-up, profile, fighters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users