Photo

Executioner FC Smack Talk.com

Smack talk Executioner FC org world combat new york fighters interview write ups news

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#81 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:18 AM

The Mistake was giving it to Texas with his track record and the way he is with everyone.

I got it off Texas before he could do real damage to the work you done, he already began it with somehow having debt in the org with him running events

i never had one event lose money 

also  i just wanted to asked  because i dont  know how they work   but when 2 orgs merge would it not make since to  go to the org that has the most hype and was ranked higher

and was  already making money from ppv    i mean that would make more since to me .  i dont see why you would merge the better org in to a weaker one ?

and  by better  i mean  not by what you think but just  by the numbers    numbers don't lie  men do  and anyone can say well  i think  the other org was better  but  thats opinion 

i dont see the benifit in that ?

#82 davie1903

davie1903

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:23 AM

also  i just wanted to asked  because i dont  know how they work   but when 2 orgs merge would it not make since to  go to the org that has the most hype and was ranked higher

and was  already making money from ppv    i mean that would make more since to me .  i dont see why you would merge the better org in to a weaker one ?

and  by better  i mean  not by what you think but just  by the numbers    numbers don't lie  men do  and anyone can say well  i think  the other org was better  but  thats opinion 

Yeah your org was bigger and making more money.

But I wasn't going to give up Havoc as an org so we decided to merge into Havoc.

The org wasn't what it used to be like all the 257-260 guys has gone and all the hype from that fighters.

With going into Havoc they had a good range of fighters to compete with.

Remember, before you sold to Goon you were going to be merging with Havoc or selling to Havoc so it happened in the end.

#83 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:24 AM

i dont see the benifit in that ?  but shit what do i know i am the one who sold his org  when to sleep woke up and thought why did i do that  

#84 UniConor

UniConor

Red Belt

• Members
  • 4,406 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

I disagree. I would always merge into the stable and consistent org. Which was Havoc at that time.

giphy.gif

#85 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:30 AM

Yeah your org was bigger and making more money.

But I wasn't going to give up Havoc as an org so we decided to merge into Havoc.

The org wasn't what it used to be like all the 257-260 guys has gone and all the hype from that fighters.

With going into Havoc they had a good range of fighters to compete with.

Remember, before you sold to Goon you were going to be merging with Havoc or selling to Havoc so it happened in the end.

i said then that  a merg for me made no since but  yes it was talked about   selling is what i thought i wanted  so i sold know one to blame but me 

i should have thought it threw more  i made a bad decision  one i wish i could do over 

#86 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

Whoever took all of those 257-260 fighters sounds like an incredibley attractive and handsome fellow.

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#87 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:34 AM

I disagree. I would always merge into the stable and consistent org. Which was Havoc at that time

stable and consistent org  

lol  i dont have a clue what you are talking about   when i had the org it was both stable and consistent  and when havoc asked me  when i own the org if i would merge  i said i have the better org why  would i do that ?

#88 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:36 AM

I disagree. I would always merge into the stable and consistent org. Which was Havoc at that time.

if you are talking when  it when to goon  ok but 

the offer was made when i had the org from havoc  

#89 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:42 AM

funny that your opinion  gets a +1   

but everything i said is the truth   i did not give my opinion  

#90 GBK16

GBK16

Pikachu

• Developer
  • 10,037 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

At the stage Havoc, and Executioner's 260k fighters were, at the time, PPV doesn't really come into it as Executioner under Texas Goon took a huge backwards step and the PPV potential was pretty much squandered.

14535905552yukmeb.jpg1482792032image.jpg1415893171image.jpg

The Seven Musketeers

The Past // The Present // The Future

7x Division 1 Champs (Feb/Mar/Apr/May/Sep/Dec '17 - Jan '18)

tumblr_nfgpck1Lbr1tf69j8o1_400.gif

#91 Gonzasco

Gonzasco

Brown Belt

• Manager
  • 701 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:52 AM

*edited* Great *job* on merger. Tycooner, Good Luck with future org. Writing job right?

S0LiBNl.png

YxURHIv.png

#92 clydebankblitz

clydebankblitz

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:25 PM

I got downvoted for calling myself handsome and attractive. I guess lying isn't tolerated on MMAT :(

1428187949Logonew2.gif

MMA Tycoon's best age restricted organisation.

257k ID Restriction

25 Years Old and Above

#93 Tycooner

Tycooner

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 4,632 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:36 PM

So i am clear in no way was i saying anything about the fighters or the owners  of the orgs

I was talking from a Business Point of View

when i said why would the stronger org  merger into the weaker org  

stroger based on the numbers  

Rank/Hype/event ratings/ppv  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Smack talk, Executioner FC, org, world combat, new york, fighters, interview, write ups, news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users