About Supplements

wayne95

I don’t know if they’re useless.. they might add a bit to cardio and strength.

But people use them when training cardio and strength specifically, as they really boost those skills.

All other training you should use reduce energy loss, as the higher the energy the better training your fighter will do.

I dont know if theyre useless.. they might add a bit to cardio and strength.

But people use them when training cardio and strength specifically, as they really boost those skills.

All other training you should use reduce energy loss, as the higher the energy the better training your fighter will do.

Got it thanks mate

Its what Bwang said. Its not that its useless (you could even use them on the vending machines for some nice but steady small cardio/str gainz), they WILL improve a bit.
On my 18yo projects that will sit and not fight at all I like to give low phys so they can enjoy those pops from secondaries training before the CTs. So using these supps WILL improve those pops...

Its just a bad strategy.

You either want to bring your cardio to at LEAST superb, using stamina supps, so you can do 11-12 sessions (depends on what you are training)/week of anything else under energy sups.

And when doing strength, muscle.

Weight Loss/Gain i like to use on rest sessions/sundays, when not in a hurry.

But most important of all, be sure to use some ELITE++ 160 quality supplement, like El Zoido's.

Only El Zoidos has all minerals and vitamins to keep you healthy while also improving your performance with the best (still) legal substances known to medicine.

El Zoido's also fits your pocket.

Get your El Zoido's now. SLAP that buy button!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1584846464ZOIDBERG%20OFFICE.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

But most important of all, be sure to use some ELITE++ 160 quality supplement, like El Zoido's.

Only El Zoidos has all minerals and vitamins to keep you healthy while also improving your performance with the best (still) legal substances known to medicine.

El Zoido's also fits your pocket.

Get your El Zoido's now. SLAP that buy button!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1584846464ZOIDBERG%20OFFICE.png

Dont gotta tell me twice