Blitzkrieg FC

Guys-

Please use the Smack Talk thread for announcing your arrival and grandstanding! ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...ic=5419&hl=

i've had a guy come to my gym, thanks to a referral from you.

It's very appreciated.

I still haven't received a reply to my question pertaining the Hula Inc or if you guys want to advertise my gym on your page somewhere. No hard feelings if this is impossible for you, but any answer is welcome.

Regards

Blitzkrieg FC 1: Ho'omaka 'ana is set to debut Hilo to the MMA World on Friday, October 2nd.

Slaughterhouse Bookie - Hilo's first oddsmaker - is making BFC 1 the first event in Hilo to be officially recognized via betting.

Please check out Slaughterhouse here to wager: http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=26

Blitzkrieg FC Co-Presidents Matty Blayze and Shiv Whorra released the following Press Release today:

HILO, HI: In the past week, Blitzkrieg FC has signed some MAJOR names in the MMA World to contracts. Blitzkrieg Managing Partners Matty Blayze and Shiv Whorra have stated repeatedly that Blitzkrieg FC, and Hilo in general, will not be looked down upon due to the relative immaturity of the MMA Scene in Hawaii. Blitzkrieg FC will be THE organization in Hilo, and one of the top organizations in the world, for top fighters to match wits with TOP Competition.

Recent signings include: MW "The All American Boy" Thomas Sawyer(572 W/C), MW Hamms "The 25 Cent" Beer(1018 W/C), LHW Three Monts(485 W/C), HW "Union" Jack Chapman(714 W/C), HW Cohen "The Irish Carbomb" Maloney(234 W/C), and HW Jimmy Barry Murphy(28 W/C).

A HW match-up between Cohen Maloney and Jack Chapman is already set to headline BFC 2: Mai Maka'u kuhewa.

Rumors are currently swirling about other international superstars heading to Hilo (including some partaking in a major GP currently), and Blayze and Whorra have been quoted on record saying they will continue to bring top-level talent to Hilo in an effort to make Blitzkrieg FC, and its fighters, household names!!

When reached at Creative Destruction where he is training for the debut BFC event Ho'omaka 'ana, John Malat had this to say about his opposition, Joshua Brown. "What kind of cocky son of a bitch calls himself champion before he has even won a fight? I plan to pound his coconut until the milk spills out. Tanks eh?"

Friday night in Hilo, Blitzkrieg FC debuted at Paddy O'Malleys Bar to amazing fanfare in what managing partners Matty Blayze and Shiv Whorra referred to as a "very pleasing debut".

In the night's main event, John Malat stopped Joshua Brown in the second round on strikes. Brown was able to work his offense while the fight was standing or in the clinch, but Malat successfully brought the fight to the ground 3 times, and was able to finish it with some vicious GnP on the 3rd try.

Huaka i Po brought home Knockout of the Night honors with a devestating jab-uppercut combination against Vitor Bain in Welterweight action. Bain was unable to mount any offensive as Po came out aggressive to earn the Hell's Balls Fightwear (http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=479) sponsored bonus.

On the undercard, Shunsuke Nakamura brought home the Submission of the Night bonus with a seamless Triangle Choke of Randy Bain in the first stanza. Nakamura appeared calm and collected throughout the brief action as Bain came out aggressive and quickly took Nakamura down and began to rain down the punches, but Nakamura easily applied the tapout-inducing choke!

Hell's Balls Fightwear was so impressed with two fights on the card, that they chose to offer two fights Fight of the Night honors! In the first, Freddy Fresca dominated Andrew Clay enroute to a 2nd round submission victory. Fresca utterly dominated Clay as Clay was unable to mount any offense, but Clay was stunning in his submission defense leading to FOTN honors.

Opening the evening was the other FOTN winner as Willie Tulova and Billy Madison opened Hilo with a bang! Tulova and Madison fought standing, in the clinch and on the ground, letting it all loose until Madison let fly a wicked head kick early in the 2nd frame that crumpled Tulova immediately. With that brutal KO, Madison announced that he and Blitzkrieg were here to stay!!

Hell's Balls Fightwear (http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=479) has sent $250 bonuses for the following fights:

KO of the night: Huaka i Po

Submission of the night: Shunsuke Nakamura

Fight of the night 1: Billy Madison vs Willie Tulova

Fight of the night 2: Freddy Fresca vs Andrew Clay

• 2 weeks later...

This Friday in Hilo, MMA fans were treated to another great event put up by Blitzkrieg FC. In the highest rated event in Hilo so far (with a rating of 63.88), Blitzkrieg FC fighters once again, showed why they're the best of the best.

In the main event of the night, Jack Chapman proved his mettle as he took on fan favorite, Cohen Mahoney and dominated him both standing up and on the ground. Chapman cut Mahoney a couple of times finally knocking him down to the ground and submitting him.

In the semi-main event, Machuchin Dillon showed his class as he disposed of Gabe Mustardson 5 seconds into the first round. With his first combination, he destroyed Mustardson out cold thus earning himself KO of the night.

In an undercard bout, Jacob Winters stopped a total of 8 takedown attempts but committed the fatal mistake of taking his opponent Sigmund Freud down to the ground, where he was far outclassed. Freud took a total of 2:32 to submit Winters, earning himself the Submission of the night.

In another undercard bout, Nils Kositzky faced off against Jack Raiden in what was sure to be the most exciting fight of the night. In a standup war, both fighters gave it their all for three rounds with Kositzky earning the unanimous decision 29-28 and subsequently fight of the night.

BFC shareholder and supporter, Detroit Detroit (http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=3285) decided to award $500 to the award winners.

In addition, the winners were given custom BFC sweatshirts created by Hells Balls Fightwear (http://www.mmatycoon.com/clothingpublic.php?cid=479).

KOTN: Machuchin Dillon

SOTN: Sigmund Freud

FOTN: Nils Kositzky vs Jack Raiden

When I told Nils that he and Raiden were awarded fight of the night, he said, "Wow. I am surprised, but I am hard on myself so maybe it was a better fight than I thought. Thank you to Blitzkrieg and my opponent, Raiden, for allowing me to get fight of the night. I will try even harder next time to put on an even better performance."

Whats going on Hilo, I am Robb Smith and from now on i'll be doing some pre and post show talk. I'll be updating you guys on all the fights and I'll breakdown each one.. It should be fun if not someone will fire me. Okay let's get serious it's time to preview BFC 5: Kakou Mana'o 'Oihana. I dont know what that means but I do know it will be live October 25th live at wild bobs bar here in Hilo. The fights are booked and the fighters are ready to prove to the world what they have.

Let's take a look at the preliminary fights and break a few down shall we? first off we get a look at the Scott Hammerston versus James Von Doom fight.

Scott Hammerston is 0-1 and comes in with Improved BJJ but he will have his hands full with Von Doom who is also 0-1 but has been working hard on his hands.

Slava Tikhonov makes his BFC Debut against "Enforcer" Shawn Jackson both men are 0-1 and someone will walk out with there first win. Slava is said to have improved Muay Thai and Boxing. Jackson lost his debut in BFC and now has a chance to get a win and I have heard that he is focused on improving his BJJ.

Mirko Bain takes on Willie Tulova in our third preliminary bout, Boom Boom Bain is 0-1 but has great Muay thai skills and his opponent Willie Tulova who is also 0-1 has decent wrestling and boxing. Both me looking for the first win of there pro mma career.

Luke Steele and Andrew Clay will take to the cage in the fourth Preliminary bout and again boht men have much to prove. Steele is a 0-1 fighter known to have strong boxing skills. His opponent Clay is also 0-1 and he comes in with rumors of having Good Boxing and Muay Thai and a very improved BJJ skill set. I like Clay and think that this guy might have a bright future.

Duane Lee Chapman meets Jonas Torsted in the final Preliminary bout of the night, Duane makes his debut and from what I have heard the man comes into the fight with good boxing. Torsted who is also comepeting for the first time in MMA is also said to have good Boxing and strong BJJ. These men should be good fighters in the future and tonight someone will prove they have what it takes.

Okay folks first off I want let you all know how bad i feel for the crappy breakdown and i promise in the future you will get a great card now without anymore interuption let's break down the Main card for the fight night.

We get more MMA first timers debuting and it starts with Bobby Shepard a balanced fighter who is only 18 years old he comes into this fightlooking to garner his first win.His opponent John manning is a 22 year old rookie with decent boxing and improved Muay Thai. These two men are learning more and more about MMA everyday and with some good training we might be looking at future champions.

Now we get to another Lightweight bout and we get to see 1-0 Rob Halaki take on 1-0 Kiyoshi Yamada the funny thing about this fight is that both men won there debuts on the same night. Rob is known as a wrestler and he won his first fight by decision. Kiyoshi however has respectable Boxing and won his first fight by decision. Both of these guys have a chance to prove to BFC Officials that he is the real deal.

BFC 1 Veteran Shunsuke Nakamura walks in with a 1-0 record and this young man has been working very hard for his next fight he has said to have improved Boxing and Muay Thai his opponent Freddy Fresca is a 1-0 fighter whi is a very good fighter and is know for his great stand up skills and his remarkable work in the clinch. Both men have been quoted saying that they want to become the future face of BFC and with the company being so new we all know that anything can happen and maybe both of these men may be future champions. Im really excited for this fight and so should all of the fan please tune in for this one.

Tonight we get to see "The Butcher of Bafoussam" Benoit Kong take on Tim "Lieutenant Colonel" Collins this welterweight bout is going to be a big deal. Both fighters have a true shot at becoming the BFC Welterweight Champion very soon. Kong comes in with a 2-0 record and is known for his boxing skills. Tim Collins is 4-2-1 and is one of the most experienced fighters on the BFC Roster. Collins is submission artist that can work great on the ground. No matter who wins this fight both men will be competing for BFC for a long time.

Let's get to the main event for tonights show, The bout is a light heavyweight fight featuring D Dub Deborde a decent boxer with a 5-1 record Deborde has also won all of his fights by submission and tonight he has a chance to earn a title shot. His opponent however is Butsa Rymnes a 21 year old fighter who is currently 6-0. Butsa is known for his muay Thai skills and has won all his fights by submission. Rymnes is a former Light heavyweight Champion who never lost his title. This fight without a doubt is the fight that Matty Blayze and everyone on the BFC Staff will be watching. The winner of this fight in my opinion should get a shot at the 205 pound title.

Folks BFC is a new company and when you have a big group of young unknown fighters it isnt always what you want to watch but with BFC there is no doubt that these guys will all grow to be well known fighters. I would not miss this October 25th show because the BFC has all of the best talent in all of Hawaii let alone Hilo. When you tune into the show you will be looking at more then a few future champions. Right now these guys are young and unknown but they all have the skills to win fights and impress you the fans. Reporting live from Hilo I'm Robb Smith and until next time enjoy the fights!!

Courtesy of RobbSmith

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to BFC: Unleashed! I'm your host, Jared Silverman. Tonight, we'll be taking a look back on BFC 5: Kakou Mana'o 'Oihana where we saw a clash of future contenders, a battle for placement in the light heavyweight grand prix, and a whole lot of the signature Blitzkrieg action we've come to expect.

In the first fight of the night, we saw grappling ace Scott "Highroller" Hammerston battle "King" James Von Doom over who would notch their first professional victory. Von Doom's best chances were standing but within seconds of the bell Hammerston already had him on his back. Von Doom remained cool under fire but was unable to get the fight back to the feet and before long Hammerston had snatched victory via armbar.

In the next bout, Slava Tikhonov faced Shawn Jackson in a similar pairing. Tikhonov wanted to bring this fight to his territory, the ground, while Jackson wanted to keep it standing and both men were looking for their first pro win. Jackson seemed cautious and never let his hands go. He threw out a few kicks, but this was easily overshadowed by the powerful takedowns of Tikhonov. After two rounds of domination, it seemed Slava was en route to a unanimous decision, but it wasn't to be. The brown belt came into round three with one thing on his mind: submission. After a quick takedown and a pass to side mount, Tikhonov wrapped up a very tight arm triangle that put Jackson to sleep. And with that, he earned himself the Hell's Balls Fightwear Submission of the Night! Congratulations, Slava!

In another bout that saw both men looking for their first pro win, Mirko Bain and Willie Tulova met in a heavyweight showdown. For the first 5 minutes, Tulova was able to mix up his clinch work and wrestling to control the pace of the fight. He easily frustrated Bain with dominant positioning. The second round started much like the first with Tulova pulling Bain into the clinch and subsequently pulling guard. He worked to sweep but it just wasn't enough and the referee stood them up. Once back in his element, Bain began to pick apart Tulova and soon he had him on his heels. But it all came to an end with a powerful head kick that seperated Tulova from his senses. This victory has earned Mirko Bain the Hell's Balls Fightwear Knockout of the Night! Congratulations to Bain for the victory and the award!

Following this up was an absolute brawl between Luke Steele and Andrew Clay at 185 pounds. While both men were able to slug it out on the feet, it was ultimately Steele's aggressive takedowns and ground strikes that impressed the judges the most. Steele earned his first Blitzkrieg victory with this unanimous decision.

Next, we saw Duane Lee Chapman take on Jonas Torsted in a one-sided beatdown. While Torsted came out swinging for the homerun, and Chapman repeatedly failed to pull guard, it was actually Chapman's pinpoint striking that eventually ended the night. At 4:10 of the very first round, Chapman had knocked Torsted clean out.

In another bout of debuting fighters, John Manning absolutely steamrolled Bobby Shepard. Despite having similar jiu jitsu acumens, Manning was able to utilize his superior wrestling to takedown Shepard. From here he capitalized on an escape mistake to take Shepard's back and eventually cinched up the rear naked choke.

In the the next bout, we saw two 1-0 fighters put their undefeated records on the line. Rob Halaki faced Kiyoshi Yamada in a fight that had a lot of observers scratching their heads. Yamada repeatedly attempted to takedown the far superior grappler while not throwing a single strike outside of the clinch. This bizarre strategy didn't please the fans or the judges and Halaki was able to improve to 2-0 with a unanimous decision.

After that, Freddy Fresca gave fellow middleweight Shunsuke Nakamura a lesson on the importance of accuracy. Nakamura wasn't afraid to throw bombs, but unfortunately for him, he only came up with air. After just 44 seconds, Freddy Fresca put a stop to the fight with vicious hooks to the head that forced the referee to intervene.

In the co-main event of the night, Benoit Kong and Tim Collins battled for a spot in the first ever Blitzkrieg Fighting Championship welterweight title fight. Tim Collins pushed the pace with an excellent takedown, but this ultimately was his undoing. Immediately after, Kong wrapped up a guillotine that left Collins in the dream world. With that slick submission, Kong moves on to face the winner of Kim Gauthier vs Uri Petrenko to see who will be the first man to hold the BFC welterweight title.

In a fight that ultimately determined the #1 seed in the light heavyweight title grand prix, D Dub Deborde faced Butsa Rymnes in the main event of the evening. For the first few moments of the fight, Deborde repeatedly attempted to pull Rymnes into the clinch to no avail. Rymnes used this opportunity to takedown Deborde and start working his ground game. After a lack of action, the ref stood them up where Deborde again repeatedly failed to pull Rymnes into the clinch. It seemed as if Deborde only had one thing on his mind and was unable to adapt when that didn't work. The fighters finished the round with Rymnes landing several hard strikes from the top and working for submissions. In the second round, Deborde again tried to clinch up with Rymnes but was once again taken down. Soon, Rymnes advanced to mount and had Deborde tapping to what looked like one very painful armbar. That win puts Rymnes squarely into the #1 seed for the 205 Title Grand Prix and earned both fighters the Hell's Balls Fightwear Fight of the Night award. Congratulations to all our fighters and a big thank you to all our fans! We'll see you next time on BFC: Unleashed!

Courtesy of Levi Jones

Welcome back to another episode of BFC: Unleashed! As always, I'm your host, Jared Silverman. Tonight, we will cover all of the wild fights that took place this past Sunday at BFC 6: Hiki ke Wekiu.

To start off the night, Randy Bain met Bob Builder at 185 pounds. Both men were looking for their first professional win, but only one would take it. Each round saw Bain take Builder down with ease. Once on the ground, Bain established the dominant position and rained down strikes to the head and body of Builder. Builder tried many times to cinch up a submission, but he was ultimately unable to overcome the wrestling prowess of Bain who took a unanimous decision.

In the next bout, we saw Randy's brother, Anderson Bain in a light heavyweight bout with Jacob Winters. Like his brother, Anderson was looking for his first pro win against a man in a similar situation. Winters attempted a couple of strikes and mixed it up with takedown attempts, but was largely unsuccessful. Bain, however, was able to rock him early in the first with a head kick and kept the pressure on him until landing another massive head kick that had Winters out on his feet. With that TKO victory, Anderson Bain is awarded the Hell's Balls Fightwear Knockout of the Night and I expect the Bain family will be celebrating for a while.

After that, Sean ORiordan battled Reinhard Galt at heavyweight. ORiordan had a really tough time in this fight right off the bat. Galt was able to floor him with a head kick, but simply controlled on the ground. After a referee stand up, ORiordan was again dropped with a head kick and controlled by Galt. Another referee stand up and ORiordan must have been hit so hard he forgot the other two head kicks because Galt was able to land a third head kick that ended the fight.

In heavyweight action, Adamh Pearse attempted to earn his first professional victory against 1-0 Billy Madison. Things started off poorly for Pearse as he was dropped by a head kick in the opening seconds of the first round. This caused a cut to open up that plagued him for the rest of the fight. Pearse seemed comfortable in the clinch, but he was still outworked by Madison who landed dozens of strikes more than Pearse. All three judges saw it 30-27 for Billy Madison.

Hopefully Mallili Umaga and Perlamo Veltorren will use their fight as a learning experience. Neither man earned many fans with a fight that saw almost no action. Veltorren used repeated takedowns to control the pace of the fight, but never did any real damage. However Umaga was almost completely ineffectual and the judges gave their unanimous decision to Perlamo Veltorren. Both fighters should be looking to give the fans a far better effort in their next fight.

In a fight that is sure to be talked about for ages, Aumakua Mano faced Nils Kositzky in a classic grappler-striker showdown. Mano used dozens of takedown attempts to push the pace of the fight, but Kositzky was largely unaffected by them. The few times Mano was able to take him to the mat, Kositzky was able to stand back up almost immediately. Nils was able to cut Mano and put him in serious danger standing, but it wasn't until the third round that we saw him drop him for good. After a powerful right hand, it was clear that Mano had no chance of recovering and the fight was mercifully brought to an end. The outstanding performance by both fighters earned them the Hell's Balls Fightwear Fight of the Night. COngratulations!

Next, Darren Wolfe and Machuchin Dillon squared off at 155 lbs. If you blinked, you may have missed it. Wolfe repeatedly tried to clinch with Dillon and after three attempts, he let him know how irritating it was with a massive left hook that left Wolfe completely senseless only twelve seconds into the very first round.

In another quick bout, Nelson Reyes and Rick Jenkins met at 205 lbs. Jenkins failed with an early takedown attempt and Reyes answered back with two head kicks in quick succession. Only one landed, but sometimes that's all it takes. After just fourteen seconds, Jenkins was done and Reyes was declared the winner by TKO! With that win, Reyes moves onto a match with Butsa Rymnes in the LHW Title Grand Prix Semi-Finals. The winner of that match will face the winner of Kal El-D Dub Deborde. I can hardly wait!

In the co-main event of the evening, we saw Kim Gauthier and Uri Petrenko in a bout to determine who would face Benoit Kong for the BFC welterweight title. Gauthier was able to take Petrenko down with ease and soon advanced to the mount. He landed some powerful shots that cut Petrenko and had him seeing stars. But, as a testament to his toughness, Petrenko survived the onslaught and slowly worked his way back to full guard and landed a sweep that put him in the mount. With his signature patience and determination, Petrenko was able to take advantage of the position and lock up an armbar which forced Gauthier to tap or deal with a broken arm. Congratulations to Uri Petrenko who not only notched a win, but the Hell's Balls Fightwear Submission of the Night!

In the main event of the evening, heavyweights Pete Green and Jack Chapman fought for the right to face Jimmy Barry Murphy for the Blitzkrieg heavyweight title. Pete Green seemed desperate to pull Chapman to the ground. Yet, on the few occasions where he was successful, he was unable to mount any kind of attack from there. On the other hand, Chapman was able to land several hard shots while standing which tested the chin of Green. Just a minute and a half into the second round, Green had failed the test. Chapman knocked him out with a thunderous series of shots that thrilled the attending audience. Congratulations to Chapman and to all our winners tonight!

We'll see you next time! I'm Jared Silverman and you've been watching BFC: Unleashed!

Courtesy of Levi Jones.

Welcome back to another episode of BFC:Unleashed brought to you by Blitzkrieg Supplements, the only supplement worthy of Blitzkrieg. As always, I'm your host Jared Silverman. Tonight, we'll be discussing the fights that transpired at BFC 7: Alanui a Hanohano. The night was full of dreams fulfilled and dreams crushed. Many men have dreamt of reaching the pinnacle of this sport, but only half of the men on this card will be one step closer.

In the first fight of the night, Max Jianta and Boner Patrol met at 170 lbs. Patrol was desperate to get this fight to the ground, but had no luck. Jianta easily took him apart on the feet and finished him off with a brutal series of strikes at the halfway mark of round 1.

Following that, Vitor Bain clashed with Meka Kane in a bout that drew the ire of the attending audience. Loud boos could be heard throughout most of the fight as Kane absolutely refused to engage. Bain was the extreme opposite of that and just threw strikes wildly with no regard for whether they landed or not. A poor showing for both men, but the decision was easily in favor of Bain.

Next, we saw a battle of two rookies, James Bond and Jack Stone. In this fight, Stone absolutely dominated. He was able to take Bond down with ease and hit him with some heavy shots. Bond did his best to improve his position, but ultimately had to wait for the ref to stand him up. Unfortunately for him, things were just as bad standing. Stone connected with a powerful uppercut that seperated Bond from his senses.

Then we saw a light heavyweight bout between Joshua Brown and Jace Wright. This bout was a lopsided beating. Brown had his way with Wright standing up both in and out of the clinch. Wright seemed desperate to get the fight to the ground and on the few occasions where he did, he just wasn't able to capitalize. All three judges saw it 30-26 for Brown. This absolute war earned these guys the Hell's Balls Fightwear Fight of the Night!

When Jonathon Moxon faced Bill Brasky, the crowd was electric! Brasky immediately took Moxon down, but it was Moxon that used this to his advantage and was able to lock on the armbar and improve to 2-0.

In heavyweight action, Gopher Lewis was determined to hand Hunter Popovitch his first loss. Unfortunately for him, he just wasn't able to connect very often. More often than not, Lewis was hitting nothing but air while Popovitch was able to take him down easily and dominate from there. After softening him up with a few strikes, Popovitch locked up the armbar and the victory.

Next, Huaka i Po faced Kathos Krathulian in a fight that gave most fans an opportunity to go to the bathroom or the concession stand. Krathulian spent the majority of the fight laying on Po with no real attempts to finish the fight. Po didn't make things any better by wiffing almost every punch he threw. Krathulian may have won, but he should not be proud of this absolute snoozer.

The crowd didn't have long to lament the pace of the last fight as Thomas Sawyer ignited the audience with a brutal domination of Tommy McCafferty. Sawyer got the takedown and TKO in under half a minute and earned himself the Hell's Balls Fightwear KO of the Night in the process. A fight truly worthy of the Blitzkrieg name.

In the co-main event, Dino Adams and Hamms Beer thrilled the crowd. Beer took Adams down but was unable to get anything going. Beer got back to his feet only to attempt to shoot on Adams again. Adams showed his superior wrestling by avoiding the the takedowns and eventually scoring one of his own. Soon after Beer was tapping to an arm triangle and Dino Adams won the Hell's Balls Fightwear Submission of the Night! Congratulations, Dino!

In the main event, Adam Bomb and Jossie Silva faced off at 185 lbs. Silva tried repeatedly to establish the clinch or takedown. Neither of these worked however and Bomb nailed him with a punch that had him seeing stars. The ref jumped in to save him after only 27 seconds in the very first round! Explosive! With that win, Adam Bomb moves on to challenge for the 185 title at BFC 12. I can hardly wait! Congratulations to Adam Bomb and all of our winners. What a great night of fights! I'll see you next time!

Welcome back to another episode of BFC: Unleashed brought to you in part by Blitzkrieg Supplements! As always, I'm your host, Jared Silverman. Tonight, we will take a look at the fights that took place this past Sunday at BFC 8: Launa `ole. This Sunday night event was the opportunity a lot of up-and-comers needed to showcase their budding talent. We also had a threeway tie for Hell's Balls Fightwear KO of the Night, so 3 awards will be given out!

In the first fight, Uncle Dad and Ionakana Lanakila squared off to see who would earn their first professional win. After a brief stint on the ground, the ref stood these two warriors up and Dad was able to obliterate Lanakila with several hard shots to the head. With that, Uncle Dad was able to secure the victory and his piece of the Hell's Balls Fightwear KO of the Night.

Next, Gabe Mustardson and Ray Coleman were involved in an all out war! Mustardson tested Coleman's chin several times and dropped Coleman twice. Coleman was able to get back to his feet each time, but each time the following beating was even worse. At 1:58 of round 1, Mustardson ended the fight for good with a series of powerful punches. And in doing so, earned himself a slice of the Hell's Balls Fightwear KO of the Night award.

Following that, Kona Kamehameha met with Jesse Kelly in what was essentially a wrestling match. Most of the fight was spent on the mat with Kelly getting the better part of the ground and pound. His methodical ground control and strikes earned him the unanimous decision.

In welterweight action, the crowd was treated to a battle between Ford Ryan and Mike Bessenger. Ryan was able to take him down immediately and work to improve his position. Bessenger had a tough time under the weight of his foe and fell to a kimura after just 63 seconds of action.

When Hoshi Hotaru stared down Jeremy Staton, many fans were prepared for an absolute war. Sadly, neither fighter seemed all that effective in this fight. Hotaru repeatedly took Staton down but was unable to make anything of it. Staton stonewalled him on the ground, but on the feet he was swinging wildly. Staton only manage to land about one in seven punches that he threw. The Blitzkrieg fans were simply not impressed and Staton walked away with a majority decision.

Next, the fans were treated to a buzzer beater between Butch Coolidge and Sigmund Freud. Freud was able to get the takedown early, but after a referee standup, he was on the bad end of a punch combination that left him bleeding. After another successful takedown, Freud began to work hard for the submission. Once het got into mount, it wasn't long before he was able to lock on the armbar with only seconds to spare! At 4:56 of the first round, Freud was declared the winner.

If you missed the next fight, you will be kicking yourself for a long time to come. Tadamasa Yamada and Darth Vitor showed the fans what an all out war is like. From bell to bell, the two warriors slugged it out on the feet. The difference maker in this fight was the kicks of Vitor. He chopped Yamada down with vicious leg kicks as well as kicks to the head and ribs. Yamada had trouble finding his target, but showcased excellent chin and determination. Both men dug deep in each and every round, but in the end only one could get his hand raised. Darth Vitor earned the unanimous decision as well as the Hell's Balls Fightwear Fight of the Night. What a show!

That may have been a tough act to follow, but John Archway and Philip Orange did their best to electrify the crowd. This fight was fought almost entirely on the ground with both men jockeying for position. Archway looked for the ground and pound stoppage while Orange worked for submissions. In the third round, Orange was able to work to mount after securing the takedown. Archway gave up his back and within a minute he was tapping to Orange's perfectly executed rear naked choke. Orange takes the Hell's Balls Fightwear Submission of the Night award for that display of grappling prowess.

In the co-main event, Anthony Desperado and Colt Mitchell faced off in a one-sided beating. Mitchell was completely unable to connect with any strikes and failed every takedown attempt. Desperado kept his cool and was able to counter effectively. After dropping Mitchell in the first, many thought Desperado would wrap it up right there. However, Mitchell showed his grit and survived the first round onslaught. Sadly, this couldn't last as just 20 seconds into the second round, Desperado blasted him with a combination that sent his mouthpiece into the crowd and his body to the floor. Desperado took part of the Hell's Balls Fightwear Ko of the Night with that vicious KO.

In the main event of the night, John Malat and Rock Gracie thrilled the crowd with a fast paced grappling battle. While both fighters seemed comfortable on the ground, only Gracie was able to land any strikes standing. Malat was able to land some strikes on the ground but often had to worry about the sweep attempts of Gracie. After a back and forth war of attrition, Gracie was declared the victor by unanimous decision!

Wow! What a great night of fights! I'd expect to see some of these winners showing up on some bigger cards with even bigger opponents. Thanks for watching! We'll see you next time!

Courtesy of Levi Jones

Gabe Mustardson: I would like to thank my opponent for a great outting. I respect him very much for his heart and determination. I am very happy with the outcome of the fight. I know some thought it was foolish for me to follow a good JJ player to the ground, but in the heat of the battle I was just looking for the finish.

I would like to thank Blitzkrieg for the opportunity for allowing me to fight for them. I look forward to what they have for me next after I heal from my broken hand from hitting the mat a few times.