If you volunteered to try to help a new player, don't reinvent the fucking wheel. Here you go: http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=5396 - this org offered new fighters 5 figure contracts because the owner was ambitious, lasted something like 10 events until the original owner went bankrupt losing six figures every event.

Offer tiny contracts like Alfred suggested, build the org slowly. Otherwise you're going to sink it before you even get started.

damn I didn`t know that !

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1515107639World_Class_Championship_Wrestling.jpg

Tyrone Barrrrnes !!!

Most decent to top managers in the game are fine with normal range contracts. Offering 10k contracts for new fighters is actually going to turn way more off than you realize. Just offer enough for profits and run your org well... You wont have any problems. We have money already.

• Upvote 2

I think we are freaking out early.

When 340k came around we had FARTMMA and the GOT REKT only. And today we are in a pretty good place after 10k IDs.

These new org owners just need to be patient and willing to put in the work instead of choosing the easy path of mixing up their IDs imo

I believe in the end it will be ok

• Downvote 1

I was planning on re-opening NY Fights Nights for a special tournament, but it seems like the demand for a 350k org is high.

Just being a realist, I do not have anywhere near enough time to run a full org again, so NY Fight Nights will not become 350K unless I can get a full team to help out that I would have full faith in. That is a pretty hard thing to achieve, but if experienced managers with org experience would be interested in such thing, feel free to send me a PM.

This will not happen though unless I have near 100% faith in the chances of it going well.

100% you need a team of tenured managers. Casuals willing to learn will almost always fail. Also orgs that grow past 180 fighters are doomed to fail, it’s crazy how many people never learn this lesson.

Correction: casuals not willing to learn will almost always fail.

most people that come to the site that are willing to learn usually succeed after some trial and error.

• Upvote 2

Is there any benefits for these numbers?

Yes - if you make a fighter whose ID is 349876 (or whatever) he will likely be in a 345k org or 340k org and fighting against opponents with much lower IDS, and who have therefore had WAY MORE TRAINING TIME and whose skills are therefore way better and your guy will get punked almost every fight for the first real life 2 years of his existence.

If your fighter's ID is 350101 (or whatever) he can be in a 350k+ org & he will have fair fights and fights where he is the one punking the other guy.

The ID #s are not magic in and of themselves, it's the way the orgs are set up.

PSE has officially put the peddle down to the ground on the 350K grappling and KT org....that means no MMA....So, you wanna to make a ground fighter and not worry about any training against stand up fighters....BAM done...you want to make a striking beast and not worry about being take down spammed 40 times and then sub-spammed 40 times for a boring loss...BAM done!

I've posted 2 tournies to launch the start of these divisions..so go in the tournaments section and read up...EVERY Place gets a payout of something...

• Upvote 4

PSE has officially put the peddle down to the ground on the 350K grappling and KT org....that means no MMA....So, you wanna to make a ground fighter and not worry about any training against stand up fighters....BAM done...you want to make a striking beast and not worry about being take down spammed 40 times and then sub-spammed 40 times for a boring loss...BAM done!

I've posted 2 tournies to launch the start of these divisions..so go in the tournaments section and read up...EVERY Place gets a payout of something...

PSE KT Class 1

PSE Grappling Classic 1

I'll add 150K to the grand prize of the KT tournament.

• Upvote 4

PSE KT Class 1

PSE Grappling Classic 1

I'll add 150K to the grand prize of the KT tournament.

I'll match it, who do I send it to?

• Upvote 4

If you really want to donate that’s awesome...not necessary but certainly awesome. So you can just send it to my manager and I’ll put that money in my bookie.

Rambo. Thank you for your contribution!

sent

• Upvote 1

I’ve updated the grand prize for the 350k KT tourney...now it will be $350k. Please hit up the tournament section and go into the PSE KT classic thread to check it out and enter. You can also hit up the PSE grappling classic tourney that is also taking place. I’d love to fill both this just before 350k hits so we can start creating fighters right in the beginning

Ive updated the grand prize for the 350k KT tourney...now it will be $350k. Please hit up the tournament section and go into the PSE KT classic thread to check it out and enter. You can also hit up the PSE grappling classic tourney that is also taking place. Id love to fill both this just before 350k hits so we can start creating fighters right in the beginning

350k ID tournament. Creation date starts when we hit that I'd marker, no?

350k ID tournament. Creation date starts when we hit that I'd marker, no?

Debatable.....I mean initially I was planning on a set date once tourney slots were full, just so it was fair and 3 weeks to train. I hoped that I’d be able to fill up before the (at the time) almost 400+ ID’s before hitting 350k. So let’s get filled up before 350 hits