Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

That's a lot of hassle and trust for possibly just 1 fighter, if more got involved I would think about it, but right now I think we'll stick to 205. If there is a lot of interest though, I'm willing to change things about

Well if other heavyweights also want to compete then it might be something worth considering?

Either way I'll have an entrant for 155 i think

This tournament is full!

What happens now is the draft will take place in a months time (not exactly, give or take some days)

Now I would like all participants to post an intro to their fighters before the draft. TUF style interviews are close up and you never see/hear the question being asked, only the fighters response and it's really well done. The intro is a bit looser than this style, so you can have fighters follow you around your life or house for a bit. It's up to you for the intro, but once we're in the tournament I'd like everybody to adopt the interview with no questions style.

You have a month before the draft, so take your time. There is no rush now, finish your fights, make weight and be ready to fight.

I've told Marky and Wolf to announce their coaching teams at their earliest convenience, so we should be seeing the coaching teams in all their glory soon.

From now I will slowly sign all available participants to the org, getting ready for the draft in a months time.

• Upvote 2

The members of the media are assembled and awaiting for Mr Wolf to arrive. They were only told that he would be making an announcement, rumors have it that he is expected to announce his coaching staff and official confirmation as a coach into Tycoon's Ultimate Fighter!

*Mr Wolf swiftly enters the room, nods to a few of the reporters and takes to the podium*

Wolf: First off, let me say it is an honour to be a coach on the first edition of TUF, obviously I can't do all of the coaching myself for however many guys. Is it 8? Something like that, anyway my one and only assistant coach will be Aaron ThaiGuy who is currently a top manager himself and will be able to offer a lot. My reason for picking him is simple, the tournament is a long one and might drag on the fighters and what better way to cheer them up than a lucky dwarf? Aaron is 4ft9 so he is technically a hobbit but his jovial manner will nonetheless bring joy and happiness. I didn't want to overcrowd my coaching team it may cause some issues with who the fighters can go to for advice, it would also be wildly unfair to my opposing coach if I chose too many. He is also a vastly underrated manager and one to watch, who knows he may one day be the one to dethrone me. Et tu, Brute?

Reporter: You seem awfully confident so early and you haven't chosen your team yet and of course Marky has recently out-coached you at the recent Team Fight Master tournament?

Wolf: Don't be so daft, the Marky who is coach is the Irish one, you know Marky the Mod. One of the reasons I actually signed up was because I wanted some form of revenge on him for beating my heart and soul Derfel Cadarn twice recently.

Reporter: No ... no you are wrong here, it's the Finnish Marky the competent one.

*Wolf puts his hand over the microphone whilst the one known as UniConor talks into his ear. Wolf's face goes a dark shade of red before removing his hand from the mic*

Wolf: It appears I have been mistaken. Apologies. I had a lot of lines ready to use for that specific Marky.

Reporter: Was your reason for signing up solely the purpose of getting one over on Marky?

Wolf: Of course not, how shallow would I be if that was my purpose? :blush: The main reason will always be the starvi...I mean the fighters and their careers. I want to help them as much as possible and hopefully win this tournament before going onto wider glory. And in return I expect their utmost obedience or I will show them the iron hammer and their exits will be swift.

That seems about all there is to say until we can see a list of entrants and draft up some teams. I expect fighters to impress me in the 1 month we have left.

• Upvote 7

Announcing the first entrant in Tycoon's Ultimate Fighter, competing in the 155lbs division....

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448282109364.gif

Dog The Multi Hunter

8-0

We caught up with Dog in his hometown of Denver, Colorado to tell us his story so far...

http://www.mccormickbarstow.com/photos/8/denver.jpg

Hello. My name is Darrell Hobbs, but people know me better as Dog The Multi Hunter.

To be honest, a career in Mixed Martial Arts isn’t something I planned on doing for my life. I’ve been training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu since I was 14 and managed to earn my Brown Belt by the time I was 18. After I finished High School, I signed up to the Police Academy in my hometown of Denver, Colorado.

The police academy was tough. There was a lot of people in our group, and they were only accepting a certain number to join the police force. To be honest, I didn’t really know anybody in the group and there were cliques being formed so I kinda kept to myself. The sergeants would have their favourite groups of people, and I wasn’t one of them so I ended up not making the cut.

I kept going with my Jiu-Jitsu training and I found my true calling in life shortly after leaving the Police Academy. I caught my first perp and brought him in for the reward of $5,000. It doesn’t sound like a lot of money now, but back then I was living by myself and I had to pay rent, food and bills so it was some much needed cash.

I did a few more jobs, earning some cash here and there. Never enough to give me a life of luxury, but enough to keep my head well above water. I gained a bit of a reputation, and my former associates at the police academy, now part of the Denver Police Department, didn’t take too kindly to me.

With my life in Denver effectively over, I had to find a new outlet in life to keep me going. I saw some sign ups going on from an MMA manager called Grant Brophy. He was looking for a guy to sign in order to participate in something. I signed myself up, and it turns out there were seven others involved too.

Long story short, I made every one of them tap out. In the finals I fought a guy called Hunter Three, and this was my first professional MMA fight. 27 seconds. That’s all it took me. He took me down, and I slapped an armbar on him immediately and forced him to submit.

Once I made myself the guy Grant was using, he informed me of what was happening. Some guy called Rory Daly was organising a meeting between some gangs in New York, and Grant was a member of one of them. I was to be his guy representing him.

I know, it shows a big turn around in my life when I go from being a Police Academy prospect to suddenly competing against actual gangsters in fights, but I wasn’t gonna back down.

I fought a wrestler called Nobby Kovacz - I made him tap out. I fought another BJJ fighter in Silky Johnson - I made him tap out. I fought yet another BJJ fighter in Severo Del Bosque - I made him tap out too. A striker in BullDog Vallon - He tapped out just the same. And finally, I fought a final striker in Dustin Martin, and you know how that ended. Tap. Out.

Even though I destroyed everyone put in front of me, the others in my gang weren’t so strong, so as soon as I was done destroying people, I ditched all of them and moved on with my life.

As it turns out, my next opponent was another undefeated fighter from the tournament. Rudy Van Daly. Now, Rudy had knocked out all but one of the opponents on his career. People thought I wouldn’t be able to bring him down and make him tap. Oh they were wrong. Sure, I decided to strike with him for a bit, just to show people he wasn’t gonna beat me like he did everyone else.

I took him down with my first attempt. Less than 30 seconds later, he was tapping for his life while I was choking him in a triangle. 7 fights in my career, 7 submission victories. All while being managed by a guy not known for managing grapplers at all. That shows you how good I am.

I signed to this org called StrikeForce Union in London, and I figured I was ready to make a push for a title. I thought I was the immediate #1 contender but it turns out the owner wanted me to get a win first before challenging. I faced a guy called Bob Brody. Now, people expected me to just tap him out, and I’ll give him credit, I took him down and tested the water a few times to see if I could get something but nothing came up.

So I decided to knock him the fuck out instead. No warning, no set up. I didn’t knock him down or put him on wobbly legs. I knocked him CLEAN out. I hit him in the face, his head went down, and his ass went up in the air. Pristine.

I got an offer then to challenge Noam Nystrom for the title on the 23rd July. I signed it the second I got it, and I am going to obliterate him and claim the championship.

Even though I'm competing in MMA, I still take the odd sidejob catching the scum of Tycoon here and there. Sure, the pay isn't as good as fighting in a cage, but it gives me an adrenaline rush that can't be replaced.

Shortly after signing the fight offer though, I got contacted by Grant again about another tournament possibly coming up. He said it was for guys 21 years old and younger, who had a minimum of 5 professional fights and they were taking sign ups for 155. I’ve already shown my dominance in one tournament. Even if I didn’t win it, everyone knows I am the best fighter that was in it. Now, I get the opportunity to show what I can do yet again.

A word of advice to the two coaches, if you want a proven winner, you pick me. To my opponents, if you want to keep your health, you avoid me. I’m here to win, and I won’t be taking any prisoners.

• Upvote 7

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14565905533369.gif

Gavril "Overkill" Hrilor Interview

We are here with the ever intimating and scary Gavril "Overkill" Hrilor .Gavril how you feeling?

Feeling hungry did not feed in a long time.

Ahh okay moving on it turns out are entering the first ever Tycoons Ultimate Fighter championship .What made you come to the decision to enter and your taughts on this .

Well my manager mickey got a anonymous phone call saying that the competition is pretty weak and with the prize money being so much i better enter.Mickey really likes his money .

Ohh sounds very controversial and may cause a bit of a stir with the rest of the competition .Can you give us any hints on the callers identity .

I do not know myself it on a need to know basic .Mickey has his sources i give him that .

You done very well so far in your first 6 semi pro fights winning 5 and losing 1 .Can u give us a quick recap?

Well my first fight went super easy maybe a but to easy with a ko in the very first 30 seconds of the fight I got complacent in my second fight and whated to finish the fight in the same fashion .I was over aggressive and got taking down and submitted. I learned to be patient from that fight and be whooping everybody ever since .

Can you tell us how you got into mma?

Well i was bully as a youngster and one day i took refuge in a cave .Unknowing to me it a was a bat cave .We developed a very special bond and i started training there .After a few weeks of training i whoop the bullies but i continue to go back there to train .

Wow very interesting .There have be wild rumors that you got bit by a vampire bat while and now i dare say or a vampire .I dare say the story is out there but can you comment on this story.

ME a vampire do not be foolish Just because i prefer the night and cant eat garlic DO not make me a vampire.

well what about your bizarre behavior when you cut your opponent .Seems you enjoy that a bit to much ?

What can i say i am a fighter but there something about making my opponent bleed just excites me .I am hungry to make then bleed.

Any you comment on the reports mickey hart got a bribe from the tournament organizer UniConor to have you enter because they were short on fighters?

What non since i already told you how i enter the tournament more tabloid rubbish.

Just one more question how did you an mickey hart meet ?.

One day instead pf training in the cave i wet to a local mma gym .With in minutes i beat the instructor in sparring .With that he made a few calls and mickey being the resourceful guy that he is got the call.Before you knew i had the contract signed and mickey hart was my manger

Well now that was some story .Good luck in the tournament .We sure to being seeing you back in the cage in the near future .

Thanks for the interview but time to go back drinking bloo O ahh i mean training yes that what i mean gotta go .

• Upvote 4

Introducing

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14366146262833.png

Alejandro Scott

My name is Alejandro Scott, I'm 19 and I live in Los Angeles, California and I currently train in Helsinki.

I got into MMA when I was 16 *Sniggers and sweeps the hair out of his eyes with one movement while briefly breaking eye contact with the camera to look at the floor* kinda young I know - Most people tell me I'm dumb but I've been boxing ever since I was surfing, which has been all my life.

I'm kinda new onto the MMA scene, I never really took it very serious. Trained it here and there, and I have a dodgy record because of that.

I always thought surfing was my one true love and passion, but I never made the cut and I was never good enough. I started feeling like my MMA career was going in the same direction - I have always been an independent guy - Never really went to school, decided to surf and hit pads instead. I didn't really know what to do when I couldn't make money out of my passion and I was getting my ass kicked in MMA. I felt like giving up - not the sports, but in life. I felt hopeless.

*Stops talking and stares at the floor*

*takes a deep breath* I aint gonna sit here and cry like a bitch though I made my decisions and I wouldn't be here now if I hadn't had made them. I had received an email from a guy over in Europe some place, said he had checked out my fights, looked into me and saw a couple surfing vids. Saw I was naturally athletic, young and already versed in MMA, especially boxing. He offered me a trial in his gym over in Finland, I had never heard of the place before for a month. He was paying for it all and I had nothing else better to do, my parents could care less about me and my ambitions weren't working out, why not travel to Finland to meet a mystery man?

http://www.travelandtourworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/helsinki-airport.jpg

*He smiles*

C is an awesome guy and his gym is full of wicked fighters. It feels good to have somebody give a shit about me, y'know? I never really felt that before. He, the coaches, all my training partners and I are like a family. I passed the trial and now I'm staying in Helsinki while I train.

The last fighting experience I have is in a TWGC, a grappling contest where I finished runner up for my weight category and division. It sucks to have not won, but it was a hella dope experience and I've fallen in love with grappling.

Yeah I guess you could say I've swapped the surf board for a brown belt.

http://store.scramblestuff.com/assets/images/scramble-bjj-jiu-jitsu-brown-belt-main.jpg

This is the next step in my career, C told me about this new tourney he was involved in - I kinda felt like he wasn't sure if I was ready but I wanna prove to him I am. I wanna prove to the world I am better than just a jobless surfer, I have a chip on my shoulder and nobody is gonna beat me.

*stares intensely into the camera*

I'm going to be, Tycoons Ultimate Fighter.

• Upvote 6

The Pride of Power

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=287011

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5185c.jpg

Light Heavyweight

13-2

Uzziah Judah has a reputation, a reputation for being a street fighter, for being outspoken and Knocking people out! However, in his last fight it only lasted 26 seconds and he was the man who was left looking up at the lights.

The Pride of Power as Judah is called, came on the fight scene as a bare knuckle street fighter for 10 years and has since transitioned to the MMA scene on the Island season 5 as a 25 year old. Where he just demolished his opponents 9 out of his 13 wins have been first round t(ko)s and 5 of his 11 finishes he has knocked his opponents out cold, leaving them lying stiff on the canvas.

MMATycoon.com was able to sit down with Judah so he could give us more information about himself and aaddress the rumors of reoccurring hand issues and that he will be a contestant on Tycoons Ultimate Fighter.

~As Uzziah sits down he adjust his hat and puts it on backwards~

Hey What up playa, "The Pride of Power" has has just returned from da Island. I had a great season over dare, but came up short in da Light Heavyweight tournament.

I fought a terrible fight against Rich. I came out way to aggressive and he hit me wit a couple counter shots dat put me down. If I had to change some things I would, but I aint tellin ya what dayd be. I dont regret nuttin either. Regret is for PUNKS!

~waves his hand at the camera~

I come out ready to fight! I do what I Do! Dats why my song be "We Ready"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ElFDlShmOng

~he starts bobbin his head~

I bin fightin since I wuz a kid and fightin on the streets since I wuz 16. I bin through da wars. I bin shot 7 times and Im still standin. Look, its da fight game. You win some you lose some, but no matter what you dont backdown!

Bein from Atlanta dats how we roll, down in da Dirty, Dirty. We throw hands! Whether dare broke or not!

~As he puts his hands up and throws a 1-2 combo.~

Look ever since I was young I had hand issues. When you fight you get hurt. When I was 12 I got in a fight wit dis punk who was messin wit one of my younger brothers and I dropped him, broke his jaw and my hand. Its been goin on ever since.

Just learnt I was pickt to be on Tycoons Ultimate Fighter. I be here to show I am Tycoons toughest.

I went through da audition process. My manager Jeremiah Lukker saw in the forum where UniConor posted an ad for Light Heavyweights to fight in Dis tournament or somethin. J Lukk asked me if I wanted in I said Fo Sho, so he gave him my name, info, and stats. I guess they liked what day saw. They called and offered me a spot on the cast.

J Lukk told me dat da two managers who would be da coaches were top manager both have or #1 ranked, so I would be taken care of. Look, it dont matter who my coach is, or where Im picked. I just wanna fight and knock people out! Bottom line.

Im excited to see who else is competing in dis competition. Right now Im just train as hard as I can at the Coffee Shop in Amsterdam, workin hard tryin to git better. I got started late in MMA and I will most likely be da oldest fighter here Bein 27, but it dont matter. Like I said I just wanna fight. Been doin it all my life at home wit my 8 other brothers, to the streets of Atlanta, to the cage on da island. I do find it funny to think bussin people up and Knockin fools out has helped keep me outta prison!

I hope dose TUF fighters are ready...Cuz Im Ready

~He stares into the camera smiles, gets up and walks away, he turns around~

Let da "GAMES" begin

The Pride of Power........Out!

http://i67.tinypic.com/29fze6h.jpg

• Upvote 5

:mf_popcorn1:

I'm sure there's more of you out there

Shut up I have been busy. My wife's not going to not sleep with me without any help.

.. wait.

o.o

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2a9og8m.jpg

Peter " The Crimson Killer" Redfield (282797)

*Peter takes a seat in front of the camera*

So yeah, its probably well noted by now that i was indeed being managed by Conor, but you know the journey is long and will have many twists. The destination remains the same, i will reach the top and that is exactly why i am here.

I left by mutual consent to be honest, i had a rough start to my career but Conor picked me up and he got me back on the right track. I have been on the wrong end of a few judges decisions and they threw me off a bit. I was really questioning my career as a fighter but the people around me kept me going and i'm thankful they did. When this tournament came up, yeah, i was excited for it. I seen it as my shot to get my name out there and really start making waves and making money.

I did speak to Conor about entering this tournament yes, he knew i had the ambition and the skills but i was behind in the pecking order over at Unicorn Powered Fighting, so that was cool with me. Conor let me leave and pointed me in the direction of Glenn Rocket and here i am. No hard feelings just respect and gratitude for the training and motivation Conor gave me. But onto pastures new i go and i'm in a real good place right now.

Glenn has looked after me yeah, he sees my talent and he believes i have what it takes to be the first ever tycoon ultimate fighter, and beyond that a champion one day. I'm working hard in the gym everyday to live up to what i know i can become. Nothing in life worth having comes easy, you have to make sacrifices and i am making them. I've changed manager, changed country, changed skin colour...wait no ignore that. *Speaks off camera* you can edit that out right? *back to camera* I'm ready to prove myself and prove everyone who has believed in what i can achieve, ready to prove them all right.

Nah i'm not out for any revenge, me and C are cool and i trained with Alejandro (Scott) for years, there's no hard feelings there. This is purely business and i'm going to handle my business.

I believe i'm strong on my feet, i can give and take a punch and love nothing more than a brawl. Come to fight me you come to war, dont lay on me like a wet flannel. The crowds want action, two gladiators out to knock each other out cold. I'm super stoked for this tournament and i will be leaving with the W or i'll be leaving on a stretcher. Leave it all in the cage, balls to the wall man.

*Peter thanks the camera crew for their time and leaves*

• Upvote 6

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2a9og8m.jpg

Peter " The Crimson Killer" Redfield (282797)

*Peter takes a seat in front of the camera*

So yeah, its probably well noted by now that i was indeed being managed by Conor, but you know the journey is long and will have many twists. The destination remains the same, i will reach the top and that is exactly why i am here.

I left by mutual consent to be honest, i had a rough start to my career but Conor picked me up and he got me back on the right track. I have been on the wrong end of a few judges decisions and they threw me off a bit. I was really questioning my career as a fighter but the people around me kept me going and i'm thankful they did. When this tournament came up, yeah, i was excited for it. I seen it as my shot to get my name out there and really start making waves and making money.

I did speak to Conor about entering this tournament yes, he knew i had the ambition and the skills but i was behind in the pecking order over at Unicorn Powered Fighting, so that was cool with me. Conor let me leave and pointed me in the direction of Glenn Rocket and here i am. No hard feelings just respect and gratitude for the training and motivation Conor gave me. But onto pastures new i go and i'm in a real good place right now.

Glenn has looked after me yeah, he sees my talent and he believes i have what it takes to be the first ever tycoon ultimate fighter, and beyond that a champion one day. I'm working hard in the gym everyday to live up to what i know i can become. Nothing in life worth having comes easy, you have to make sacrifices and i am making them. I've changed manager, changed country, changed skin colour...wait no ignore that. *Speaks off camera* you can edit that out right? *back to camera* I'm ready to prove myself and prove everyone who has believed in what i can achieve, ready to prove them all right.

Nah i'm not out for any revenge, me and C are cool and i trained with Alejandro (Scott) for years, there's no hard feelings there. This is purely business and i'm going to handle my business.

I believe i'm strong on my feet, i can give and take a punch and love nothing more than a brawl. Come to fight me you come to war, dont lay on me like a wet flannel. The crowds want action, two gladiators out to knock each other out cold. I'm super stoked for this tournament and i will be leaving with the W or i'll be leaving on a stretcher. Leave it all in the cage, balls to the wall man.

*Peter thanks the camera crew for their time and leaves*

Did you pick him up with a free agent token?

I had him shortlisted on my free agent list and lost out... :(