***REAL UFC Camp League 2019***

This argument that masterish made is stupid.

The voters vote after the weekends event resolves, so the voters did not know about the suspension. The new rankings are released on Wednesday, the same day Dillashaw's suspension was announced so it obviously is not an accurate ranking. We need to wait until the rankings are updated again (next Wednesday) and the voters to take the new information in to value dillashaw's release value.

If he's currently still on the UFC site as champ he counts as 100k. The ufc has to officially accept a fighter resigning a belt. On top of that, the official ufc rankings is what we go by. Further, when Jones got stripped when he was part of my camp, I dropped him between failing his test and UFC stripping him officially, and I received the highest amount for that.

As before, I fully reject the argument that last years total incompetence should have any bearing on how the league is run this year. It's a child's argument.

As before, I fully reject the argument that last years total incompetence should have any bearing on how the league is run this year. It's a child's argument.

Whether you disagree or not, we can only base decisions based on what weve done in the past.

If anything needs changing then it should be prospectively not retrospectively.

I think we just need to accept Rozzas ruling this time and avoid any conflict - Big Ish seems happy to accept the ruling either way from speaking to him.

Whether you disagree or not, we can only base decisions based on what weve done in the past.

If anything needs changing then it should be prospectively not retrospectively.

I think we just need to accept Rozzas ruling this time and avoid any conflict - Big Ish seems happy to accept the ruling either way from speaking to him.

lmao. When have you ever accepted his Rory's ruling? When he goes against your wishes you flood his inbox with tearful messages until he gives in just to end your whining.

This argument that masterish made is stupid.

The voters vote after the weekends event resolves, so the voters did not know about the suspension. The new rankings are released on Wednesday, the same day Dillashaw's suspension was announced so it obviously is not an accurate ranking. We need to wait until the rankings are updated again (next Wednesday) and the voters to take the new information in to value dillashaw's release value.

We can drop fighters at any time we want, and at that point we go by the current rankings. Furthermore, UFC has the option to remove people even before the update l, and did so before (Bader, Circunov)

We can drop fighters at any time we want, and at that point we go by the current rankings. Furthermore, UFC has the option to remove people even before the update l, and did so before (Bader, Circunov)

No, we go by the next set of rankings after an event. UFC updates rankings on Wednesday. Dillashaw relinquished on Wednesday. So we should take his ranking after the next update as the selling price. We already gave that choad free money when dillashaw fought unranked at flyweight.

• Downvote 1

"However, selling back of fighters cannot occur in the aftermath of a loss and must be made once the new rankings are established"

Fair enough, but in only says in case of a loss. Like the discussion I had with Master about RDA, in the absence of a direct rule, the closest rule should be taken as literally as possible. The rankings were updated since the last event, and TJ was champ back then. So until the next event that TJ fights, he's free to get dropped or picked up at what he's ranked at that moment. Because, once again the UFC has the power, and has used the power, to remove fighters from the rankings. Tj only stated intend to drop the title, since it's not actually in his power to do so. The power lies solely with the UFC. So the moment Bigish decided to drop him, TJ was technically champion and ranked as so. He didn't lose a fight before the update, so the wait till the rankings update does not apply to him.

"However, selling back of fighters cannot occur in the aftermath of a loss and must be made once the new rankings are established"

Fair enough, but in only says in case of a loss. Like the discussion I had with Master about RDA, in the absence of a direct rule, the closest rule should be taken as literally as possible. The rankings were updated since the last event, and TJ was champ back then. So until the next event that TJ fights, he's free to get dropped or picked up at what he's ranked at that moment. Because, once again the UFC has the power, and has used the power, to remove fighters from the rankings. Tj only stated intend to drop the title, since it's not actually in his power to do so. The power lies solely with the UFC. So the moment Bigish decided to drop him, TJ was technically champion and ranked as so. He didn't lose a fight before the update, so the wait till the rankings update does not apply to him.

Completely agree, but lets let Rozza settle this

To be fair JLP - I try and settle things amicably with you and even private message you so that we can be civil and youre still just a confrontational asshole - give up please and lets let Rory decide. Its currently 3-1 in favour of keeping the rules as theyve always been (although Timqwe is the only unbiased voter and Im on the fence so more like 1-0).

To be fair JLP - I try and settle things amicably with you and even private message you so that we can be civil and youre still just a confrontational asshole - give up please and lets let Rory decide. Its currently 3-1 in favour of keeping the rules as theyve always been (although Timqwe is the only unbiased voter and Im on the fence so more like 1-0).

I'm letting Rory decide dickbag. Confrontational would be when you passive aggressively attacked me before I even gave my opinion. Especially funny after you asked for all of us to weigh in.

Right now in impartial votes its 2-1 for waiting until next week's rankings. I'm not counting your multi account or your vote. Because you're a giant turd of a human being.

FWIW, as a first season member I am good with whatever Rozza decides (man, moderator is not an easy job). I think both sides have valid arguments.

Whatever is decided I think In future seasons a suspension should be looked at the same as a loss and you cant sell until Rankings updated. I see no difference, but the rules at the moment are not specific

There always seems to be something that happens that hasn't been properly addressed in the fucking rules lol

Anyway, immediately my view on a suspended fighter is he is worth unranked value. Regardless of what I may have decided 2 years ago in that league, fact is it doesn't sit well in my eyes if you are getting 1/4 champ value when in fact he is no longer champ and is suspended.

New rule: If a fighter is suspended, he/she will be valued as an unranked fighter and thus will be worth only 2.5K when released by his/her owner.

In this case, TJ even said he has relinquished his belt and he is no longer listed as champ or even ranked on the ufc rankings page.

That's my honest opinion on the matter and its unlucky for BigIsh but it could happen to anyone.

• Upvote 1