MMA Fighters Getting Beat Up In Public

Lefty

We all have heard or seen instances of UFC or MMA fighters being harassed in public and responding in self defense and owning untrained normal people.

I was just thinking about this though: Have there ever been instances of the reverse happening and MMA fighters being beat up in public?

• 4 weeks later...

I heard Cerrone telling a story of a dude who had road rage and got out of his car and sucker punched him, and Cerrone backed up and told him it was "his lucky day" and let the dude get back in his car and drive away.

I also heard Cerrone tell a boating story where he head kicks a guy out cold and was battling legal troubles because of it LOL

I'm pretty sure I re-call this from the Joe Rogan podcasts he was on.

there is always someone who is tougher and badder -- i know of a couple people whom in the day I would of put any amount of money against a pro fighter in a street fight -- both could of easily been pro fighters but just didn't go that route in life -- two of the dirtiest, meanest dudes ever known though