So currently on the table is Sinuhe Egyptian (#1 ww and #3 p4p) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=41580 vs Sam Hall (#2 ww and #5 p4p) http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=18140 in EMPIRE!!

Do you want to see this fight? What are your thoughts, predictions? Should this fight happen?

**** This topic was started to really indentify who the best p4p king is. With the top 3 orgs in collaberation mmatycoon fans will benifit from this awesome treat! What yall think?

• Upvote 1

Fight accepted, The fight will happen on Dec 8th in L.A. http://www.mmatycoon...p?EvID=755956 Thanks to HThero, Vahti, And Widing for their help to make this happen. Hope we can do many more super fights and really show who the top fighters are, Good luck guys.

Actually all parties involved made this happen! Bank, Chuck, Vahti and Widing !!! We will see fireworks here in the coming future!!!

Sam Hall is the best welterweight in the game, and "Clever" Hans is maybe the best manager in the game. This isn't even going to be close.

Maybe but come Dec 8th, we will see whos true #1 ww! And your sig pic is whack!

I never thought I'd live to see the day, but I am quite pleased. Congratulations to everyone involved and may all the top orgs continue to work together to bring the game the best superfights.

• Upvote 2

I never thought I'd live to see the day, but I am quite pleased. Congratulations to everyone involved and may all the top orgs continue to work together to bring the game the best superfights.

glad to see your response!

Doppo Orochi

signs with EMPIRE to fight Moses Diggs - declines the fight, not once (injury), not twice (needs more training time), but three times - runs away back to IMMA. Well Moses Diggs is coming to IMMA. You can run, but you can't hide. Moses Diggs is One Bad Man and he's gonna pulverize your smug japanese face for beating around the bush and sending his bosses on a wild goose chase. You're gonna need to bring out more than tigers to have a chance of survival in this fight - should it happen and not be declined a 4th or 5th time. Just wanted to let you know that Moses Diggs is head hunting for you now, and doesn't appreciate the lack of professionalism.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Doppo Orochi

signs with EMPIRE to fight Moses Diggs - declines the fight, not once (injury), not twice (needs more training time), but three times - runs away back to IMMA. Well Moses Diggs is coming to IMMA. You can run, but you can't hide. Moses Diggs is One Bad Man and he's gonna pulverize your smug japanese face for beating around the bush and sending his bosses on a wild goose chase.

HAHHAA it is on Chris! as it was suppose to be! at least from my part. Im sure he will accept as this time its for a later date! hahaha awesome shit though!

Boba will be allowed to hold that title for 1 fight. After Diggs smashes Orochi, he's putting Fett in a casket.

He climbed out of Sarlaac's Pit to come and kick Diggs' ass. You think a casket is going to hold him?

More than likely, Fett will dance on Diggs' grave...again.

He climbed out of Sarlaac's Pit to come and kick Diggs' ass. You think a casket is going to hold him?

More than likely, Fett will dance on Diggs' grave...again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UdbajvVROjc

Boba Fett's gonna wish he never crawled out of that Sarlaac pit after Moses beats him up... again. His children won't recognize him after the 2nd beating he takes from Moses. Fett hardly squeaked out a decision in a fight that was rigged from the start, you're not entitled to grave dancing. Diggs will show you what grave dancing is all about after he buries Fett's lifeless carcass in the canvas. They're gonna need a fork lift to scrape his bones off the surface.

For now Diggs is focusing on making an example out of the IMMA champ. His motivation being a a rematch with a fighter that stole not only a win & a win bonus - but his championship belt - justice will be served, and Moses will come crashing down on Fett's short lived parade with the right hand of God. Moses will break Orochi first, then obliverate Fett in devastating fashion. Quote this, the inevitable destruction of Boba Fett is near. George Lucas got rid of his sorry ass once, now he's paying Moses Diggs to permanantly remove him from the history books.

The second super fight has been set up, Former Empire LHW champ, current number 1 contender and Hall of famer Moses Diggs. He will be fighting current IMMA LHW champ Doppo Orochi, I believe the event will happen Dec 13th in L.A. Good luck guys and be sure and check back for more super fights.

Thats right Chuck its official!!

And after Diggs beats Doppo "Run Away To Helsinski" Orochi, we can clearly classify Boba Fett as the best LHW fighter today. Boba Fett > Moses Diggs > Doppo Orochi.

If Doppo wins will you fight him? You pick the org out of three listed. :D