Ortiz vs Sonnen (anyone watching? And who you got)

Slice

great card from bellator IMO. I honestly think chael is the new marketing goat for him so I think a close close decision by chael.

The co-main fight will be the real of the night gem though

• Upvote 1

Chael will dry hump Ortiz for 3 rounds and win a boring decision. Can't see this going any other way.

if one of the fighters knows wrestling is a boring match by default. 2 of them will make it so boring we'll all fall asleep.

Yeah I'll probably watch but most likely only the main 2 fights as the others just don't interest me enough to make time to watch them.

I think Chael will win but Tito has a significant size and strength advantage so he has a good chance. I think ultimately it will come down to the smarter fighter and the better wrestler and that's chael. Like many have already said he likely takes a boring UD.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure Tito is going to win by decision, he is too big and strong for Chael and Once Cheal gets put in a bad position he basically quits his last few losses.

I'm really hoping Chael wins this though, Tito sounds so fucking stupid when he speaks it's cringeworthy.

I'm pretty sure Tito is going to win by decision, he is too big and strong for Chael and Once Cheal gets put in a bad position he basically quits his last few losses.

I'm really hoping Chael wins this though, Tito sounds so fucking stupid when he speaks it's cringeworthy.

I believe that is what happens when you spend too long in the fight business. The brain gets smashed a bit too much and eventually you don't know what you're saying.

Chael took the loss well, at leas that's how he presented it at th presser.

Curiously, only one of his losses is by decision, the rest are TKOs/subs. Not so with the wins. 29 wins (7 tkos, 5 subs, 17 decisions) and

14 losses (6 tkos, 8 subs, 1 decision).

I know his aggressive grinding style might contribute to that, but still. Questionable heart?

• Upvote 1

Curiously, only one of his losses is by decision, the rest are TKOs/subs. Not so with the wins. 29 wins (7 tkos, 5 subs, 17 decisions) and

I know his aggressive grinding style might contribute to that, but still. Questionable heart?

what are you talking about? He's undefeated...

Not a lack of heart imo. Just crappy bjj as were proven tonight. His tko losses (legit losses): Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Rashad Evans. Now that's a pretty solid list. The other tko's were corner stoppages or doctor stoppages.

I think Anderson Silva stole Chaels heart in their 2nd fight and he never got it back.

• Upvote 1

I just re watched that fight anyone else see Tito tap before getting out of the choke

I kind of thought he tapped but no, he was just putting his hand up to show he was ok. A tap needs to be more than once to be considered tapping out.

This fight kind of makes me think it was a fixed fight and Chael will now go on a miraculous winning streak in Bellator and then probably do commentary for them.

God knows they need better PBP commentators.