It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

With supporters like Gianka you don't need the left media to get made fun of xD

well, considering that my rant about PC pedo sociopaths was also directed towards "guys" that have an underage shemale "thingy" as avatar, your reaction toward my sarcastic rant doesnt surprise me, guess you are too zombie to even understand sarcasm or grasp at least a tiny part o it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Instead of whining about temporary travel bans, what bathrooms people should be allowed to use, and what trump tweets about the media allows the new administration to beat the war drums against Iran and take the restrictions of off Wall Street. Both of which would be disastrous in my opinion.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Trump_Administration_Apparently_Heading_For_War_As_Iran_Dumps_U.S._Dollar/56728/0/38/38/Y/M.html

The establishment media thoroughly supports both measures and keeps the useful idiots on the left distracted with the inconsequential nonsense that they lap up.

Can anyone who backs Trump try to defend his cabinet choices? That's a LARGE part of being president, and I can't fathom how someone could form a cogent, rational argument for how more than a few of them could be good choices.

Do you really think he's making choices in the best interest of "the people", and not in the best interest of the financial elite? IMO, the travel ban is basically a smoke screen to take the spotlight off of a lot of the other things the far right is pushing through right now (cutting EPA regulations, the oil pipeline, cutting wallstreet regs, etc). The travel ban will go away in 2-3 months, and then there will be a new story to distract the people that aren't paying close attention to the shit that's actually going to affect them in the long term.

• Upvote 1

Far right, far left. Republicans, Democrats. Political gang nonsense. Picking a side is fucking retarded. There should be no sides, no parties.

You know why their logo's are Elephant and Donkey? It's because that's what the people in power see in their followers. Bunch of fat fuckers and jackasses.

• Upvote 1

Off-topic here

Whoever negs people here who have a different political opinion is an arse. Upvoted everyone who has been negged.

Perhaps it's not so much the opinion as the dumbshit ways people express them. That and the fact that not all positions are equal or deserving of respect.

Far right, far left. Republicans, Democrats. Political gang nonsense. Picking a side is fucking retarded. There should be no sides, no parties.

You know why their logo's are Elephant and Donkey? It's because that's what the people in power see in their followers. Bunch of fat fuckers and jackasses.

The logo should be a condom; protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a sense of security while you're being screwed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

So what do you think the chances are that the USA will start the war on Iran? There was quite a few videos out there yesterday which look disturbing + Trump was very negative towards Iran during his campaign.

If Trump started a war with Iran it'd be counter-productive to his anti-war (because war is expensive) rhetoric.

It would be ultra ironic if he started a war with them considering his stance to war during his campaign, but there seems to be a lot of hate going towards Iran and he did say he would listen to the advise of his Generals on matters related to the military, generals overall support wars (technically they exist due to them), so god knows.

generals overall support wars (technically they exist due to them), so god knows.

Most of them dont, but some in key position get embezzlment money from Boeing, Raytheon, Grumman, Lockheed et al.....worth a lot of money, how you can refuse it.

Also whats wrong with the 'murican General in charge of nuclear weapons? why he suicided...something behind it for sure.

Can anyone who backs Trump try to defend his cabinet choices? That's a LARGE part of being president, and I can't fathom how someone could form a cogent, rational argument for how more than a few of them could be good choices.

Do you really think he's making choices in the best interest of "the people", and not in the best interest of the financial elite? IMO, the travel ban is basically a smoke screen to take the spotlight off of a lot of the other things the far right is pushing through right now (cutting EPA regulations, the oil pipeline, cutting wallstreet regs, etc). The travel ban will go away in 2-3 months, and then there will be a new story to distract the people that aren't paying close attention to the shit that's actually going to affect them in the long term.

Maybe the travel ban is to stop Hillary from sucking blood from refugee children? she eventually die without blood supplies.

Smart move from Trump.

• Downvote 2

So your concrete airtight rock solid argument that voter fraud is a serious problem in urgent need of a potentially expensive government program to address it is that one person was caught illegally voting in Texas?

You can never catch 100% of the criminals. 1 got caught and sentenced and tons more got lucky. There are always problems of voter fraud, saying that it's not a problem is just funny.
  • Downvote 1

That vice article is hilariously bad journalism. But if you know what Vice is, you expect that. Their source is:

TargetSmart was able to conduct its independent analysis because its engineers spent years painstakingly constructing a national voter file of voting records and party identification, among other information, for the Democratic Party and other Democratic campaigns. The firm specializes in political data technology that it mainly offers to Democratic and corporate clients for communications. (The GOP has also spent years working with its own firm to build out a sophisticated voter file.)

So to prove their opinion based on their political bias, Vice goes to a company whose sole purpose is to help democrats get elected. They even mention that their is an equivalent republican company, but dont interview them at all. In fact they casually throw out that it is racist. There is a nice long explanation about how target smart does their analysis and at the end it pretty much sums up that their data is far too inconclusive to come up with any kind of definitive conclusion, but yet they headline the piece with; "Trump’s voter fraud claims are absurd, another analysis shows". That's the epitome of fake news; misleading headlines with no actual facts to back it up. Just baseless innuendo.

The MIT professor they placed one quote from sums it up pretty perfectly:

"There may not be a crime spree of voter fraud, but America’s voting system remains remarkably disorganized, and that presents a challenge for evaluating the extent of the problem. “The saying ‘If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it’ applies here, and many jurisdictions are not measuring it,” said MIT professor Charles Stewart III, an expert in election technology and administration. "

There is a huge effort to not even go ahead and collect data about who is voting and who is eligible to vote. I dont think its a coincidence that the states and jurisdictions that refuse to force voters to prove they are legitimate voters are the democratic strongholds.

It is shocking to hear all this "voter fraud" coming from the USA, i always thought the USA was the place to be for clean democratic elections. The thing is, after all this fiasco, can the USA legitimately go and criticize other nations about their democracies?

None of this is new. Watch the HBO documentary "Hacking Democracy". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808532/?ref_=nv_sr_1

That is about the actual voting machines and how susceptible they are to fraud.

The Obama administration backed a coup against a democratically elected government in the Ukraine (because it was pro-russian) but ignores a referendum when Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to leave the Ukraine and join Russia. The US has a longstanding policy of loving democracy when it suits its foreign policy and ignoring it when it does not.

• Upvote 1

None of this is new. Watch the HBO documentary "Hacking Democracy". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0808532/?ref_=nv_sr_1

That is about the actual voting machines and how susceptible they are to fraud.

The Obama administration backed a coup against a democratically elected government in the Ukraine (because it was pro-russian) but ignores a referendum when Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to leave the Ukraine and join Russia. The US has a longstanding policy of loving democracy when it suits its foreign policy and ignoring it when it does not.

I'm not going to comment on any of this other stuff but to call the Ukrainian revolution a "coup against a democratically elected government" is ridiculous. You have been watching too much RT.

I'm not going to comment on any of this other stuff but to call the Ukrainian revolution a "coup against a democratically elected government" is ridiculous. You have been watching too much RT.

I don't watch any rt.

What did I say that was wrong? Yanukovych was elected president in 2010. There was a coup that was backed by the U.S. And the eu. Crimeans, who are mostly ethnic Russians (Crimea was long a Russian area, Stalin placed it under Ukrainian control) voted to leave in a referendum.

I don't watch any rt.

What did I say that was wrong? Yanukovych was elected president in 2010. There was a coup that was backed by the U.S. And the eu. Crimeans, who are mostly ethnic Russians (Crimea was long a Russian area, Stalin placed it under Ukrainian control) voted to leave in a referendum.

Protesters overthrowing a government does not a coup make.