It is a sad day for America

SteelPenn

Mueller's investigation is over and no further indictments are forthcoming. Barring an economic collapse, that's going to be a huge obstacle for a democratic nominee to overcome.

I'll probably have to reconsider my volunteering to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign. I can't see any democratic nominee winning now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mueller's investigation is over and no further indictments are forthcoming. Barring an economic collapse, that's going to be a huge obstacle for a democratic nominee to overcome.

I'll probably have to reconsider my volunteering to Tulsi Gabbard's campaign. I can't see any democratic nominee winning now

wasted 2 and 1/2 yrs and 22 million dollars

• Downvote 1

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

I'm a fan of Taibbi's work. This is a great article about the ramifications of the Russia probe and the paranoia and idiocy that fueled it.

Ironic that Trump haters pushing it so far have given him a huge weapon to use when he runs for reelection.

I'm waiting for grasmans thoughts on Mueller's probe. He promised trump was going to be impeached imminently.

• Upvote 1

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

I'm a fan of Taibbi's work. This is a great article about the ramifications of the Russia probe and the paranoia and idiocy that fueled it.

Ironic that Trump haters pushing it so far have given him a huge weapon to use when he runs for reelection.

I'm waiting for grasmans thoughts on Mueller's probe. He promised trump was going to be impeached imminently.

soaking up his tears just like steelpenn and others are -- probably same look on their face as election night -- lmao

not to mention its time to run back some of those investigations on the dems now -- all their dirty dossier deals and letting clinton off even before investigation started --- time for pay back bitches

Can there not be a neutral point of it convicted people & indicted people? i mean i get where you are coming from it didnt include trump but lets be neautral it did its job.

I know the myth of it doesnt indict trump so its a witch hunt is comical but look at it as awhole

Im no demoract btw i just enjoy keeping a good eye on american politics & i know thats an wasy debunk lol

Can there not be a neutral point of it convicted people & indicted people? i mean i get where you are coming from it didnt include trump but lets be neautral it did its job.

I know the myth of it doesnt indict trump so its a witch hunt is comical but look at it as awhole

Im no demoract btw i just enjoy keeping a good eye on american politics & i know thats an wasy debunk lol

I don't understand anything you wrote. What point are you trying to make?

What conviction/indictment do you think justified an expensive and lengthy investigation into a misguided conspiracy theory?

I don't understand anything you wrote. What point are you trying to make?

What conviction/indictment do you think justified an expensive and lengthy investigation into a misguided conspiracy theory?

Surely any sane person would know that convictions/indictments would mean no conspriracy theory? Again i get it if you are of the theory Trump awasnt involved then ok but it wasnt all about Trump as most would believe

• Upvote 1

Surely any sane person would know that convictions/indictments would mean no conspriracy theory? Again i get it if you are of the theory Trump awasnt involved then ok but it wasnt all about Trump as most would believe

No indictments/convictions had anything to do with a Russian collusion. Therefore the investigation was a farce. It was a conspiracy theory pitched to idiots. Anyone who believed it was blinded by partisanship or stupid.

sorry what did i "duck"? Erm i think its clear that multiple people have been found quilty of co orninating with russians is it not? asagon ok maybe not Trump himself but people around him

Actually, no one has been found guilty of coordinating with Russians.

sorry what did i "duck"? Erm i think its clear that multiple people have been found quilty of co orninating with russians is it not? asagon ok maybe not Trump himself but people around him

uhh no not one person guilty of anything with russia -- they are / were guilty of other crimes but nothing pertaining to trump or russia crap --- oh yea there were 30 something russians indicted if thats what your talking about but nothing to do with trump or his campaign at all

uhh no not one person guilty of anything with russia -- they are / were guilty of other crimes but nothing pertaining to trump or russia crap --- oh yea there were 30 something russians indicted if thats what your talking about but nothing to do with trump or his campaign at all

Again forget the witch hunt(which i actually agree there was one) but people have been convicted of ties with russia connected to the investigation so its not totally a wate of time.

but people have been convicted of ties with russia connected to the investigation so its not totally a wate of time.

who? -- plenty of people have ties to russia, hell clintons have ties to russia -- remember obama and his "i will be more flexible after get reelected" ties to russian vice president --- the 6 folks from trumps campaign were not convicted of any ties to russia -- they were convicted of other b/s crimes that came up during investigation, nothing with russia

who? -- plenty of people have ties to russia, hell clintons have ties to russia -- remember obama and his "i will be more flexible after get reelected" ties to russian vice president --- the 6 folks from trumps campaign were not convicted of any ties to russia -- they were convicted of other b/s crimes that came up during investigation, nothing with russia

Just to be clear im not america so i couldnt give a fuck about sides but i do keep intouch with american politics because i find it interesting. Again this is why i cant have a genuine discussion with you because you always make it about sides & try to throw the opponents into the mix. I dont care about what ifs

Just to be clear im not america so i couldnt give a fuck about sides but i do keep intouch with american politics because i find it interesting. Again this is why i cant have a genuine discussion with you because you always make it about sides & try to throw the opponents into the mix. I dont care about what ifs

How can you say that you follow US politics with out taking a side and then make a completely erroneous statement? Either you don't follow it and therefore can't get your facts straight, or you have chosen a side and refuse to admit you're wrong.

Not a single American was charged/indicted/convicted for conspiring with Russia to interfere in the election. It was a politically motivated conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

As a brit i guess i dont know much but i feel sorry for ya's

dont feel sorry for us -- feel sorry for steelpenn, grassman and others that are acting like cricketts right now cause their hopes and dreams vanished, gone in one simple statement "NO COLLUSION" and still YOUR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest MpJuice

It’s important for this time to review what we know and ask further questions about the report based on the facts. We know that Paul Manafort was in contact with a Russian intelligence associate and shared polling data with him. We also know that Jared Kushner and Trump Jr met with a Russian associate who promised to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton in Trump tower. The 2 main questions I have about these 2 instances are why was Mueller not able to link these specifically to the President, or why they were not able to link these to the Russian election interference campaign?

With that being said, there is still the issue of Trump’s relationship with Putin. He’s had multiple closed door meetings with Putin that we have no documentation of. Trump said that the US was leaving Syria at the behest of Putin. Trump has also denied in the public global eye the results of American intelligence agencies and says he believes what Putin says instead. There is also the issue of the Trump Moscow tower project which he continued to lie about.

Also, we know that Trump asked Comey to ease up on the Russia investigation and Trump fired him when he refused. He also tried to fire Mueller. While this isn’t illegal I think it’s a clear abuse of power and a legal form of obstruction of justice, as is Trump hiring Barr who submitted his opinion on the matter in June 2018 and was openly critical of Mueller and the investigation.

Barr’s statement is claimed as a short term win for Trump. Times have fallen to the point that not being impeached immediately is considered successful for a president. This does not nullify the guilty pleas and indictments that resulted from the Mueller investigation. It also doesn’t mean that anything Trump has done in his presidency has been successful, and it doesn’t make his relationship with a foreign adversary appropriate.

It’s important for this time to review what we know and ask further questions about the report based on the facts. We know that Paul Manafort was in contact with a Russian intelligence associate and shared polling data with him. We also know that Jared Kushner and Trump Jr met with a Russian associate who promised to provide dirt on Hillary Clinton in Trump tower. The 2 main questions I have about these 2 instances are why was Mueller not able to link these specifically to the President, or why they were not able to link these to the Russian election interference campaign?

With that being said, there is still the issue of Trump’s relationship with Putin. He’s had multiple closed door meetings with Putin that we have no documentation of. Trump said that the US was leaving Syria at the behest of Putin. Trump has also denied in the public global eye the results of American intelligence agencies and says he believes what Putin says instead. There is also the issue of the Trump Moscow tower project which he continued to lie about.

Also, we know that Trump asked Comey to ease up on the Russia investigation and Trump fired him when he refused. He also tried to fire Mueller. While this isn’t illegal I think it’s a clear abuse of power and a legal form of obstruction of justice, as is Trump hiring Barr who submitted his opinion on the matter in June 2018 and was openly critical of Mueller and the investigation.

Barr’s statement is claimed as a short term win for Trump. Times have fallen to the point that not being impeached immediately is considered successful for a president. This does not nullify the guilty pleas and indictments that resulted from the Mueller investigation. It also doesn’t mean that anything Trump has done in his presidency has been successful, and it doesn’t make his relationship with a foreign adversary appropriate.

oh wow I see you guys are still grasping at straws or anything to try and save face -- lol -- you obama had meetings with putin and guess what "WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WAS SAID" -- fucking insane to claim shit like that -- they have meetings with every foreign leader and we never know what was said in any of the meetings --- meeting with someone is not a crime period russian or not -- hell clinton paid a russian for the fake dossier report, lmao that should be crime but meeting to get dirt on someone is not -- Trump has done lots of successful things but you wont hear about it or others claim its all horrible --- you guys are insane and will clutch to anything to save face now -- also remember loretta lynch to comey lets call this a matter not an investigation, that came from the meeting with bill clinton at the airport, lmao what about that obstruction of justice-- grab for more guys grab for more

Found an article from a Trump hater who listed 20 things he did right.... now I would definitely argue some of these, but not all of em.

►Move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

►Pull the United States out of the Iranian nuclear deal.

►Stand up to NATO countries for not ponying up enough money to cover the organization’s expenses and their own defense costs.

►Take on the news media and not back down, exposing bias and agenda-drivenjournalism intended to run him out of office.

►Put an intense focus on immigration, the importance of border security and the cost of illegal immigration, including U.S. citizens killed by the undocumented.

►Target the ruthless Salvadoran street gang MS-13.

►Picking James Mattis as Defense secretary, Nikki Haley as ambassador to the United Nations, John Kelly as White House chief of staff andKellyanne Conway as senior adviser.

►Begin a dialogue with North Korea about ending its nuclear weapons program.

►Focus attention on Rust Belt states and give respect to white working-class voters, overlooked by the elites on both coasts.

►Challenge elitism and question what it means to be “elite.”

►Create millions of new jobs (the White House claims as many as 3 million) and bring unemployment down to 3.9 percent, the lowest since 2000.

►Focus national attention on the opiod crisis, including a look at doctors who overprescribe pain pills.

►Nominate impressive Supreme Court candidates Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

►Propose and help pass a tax cut and cut federal regulations.

►Pull out of the Paris Agreement on climate change and defy global warming alarmists.

►Renegotiate unfair trade deals in search of better terms.

►Target racial preferences at colleges and universities, which often hurt intended beneficiaries by lowering standards.

►Refocus immigration debate by ending DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) and trying to force Congress to confront the thorny issue of what to do with "Dreamers," who were brought to the USA illegally when they were kids.

►Shake up both the Republican and Democratic establishments and remain independent from the Washington cartel.

►Make politics more accessible to people who have rarely voted or cared about it, and widen the door of civic engagement.

The Paris agreement was shit but global warming is very real. the polar caps are without a doubt melting and the sea-levels are rising. this will displace millions and millions of people, from some of the biggest metropolis cities in the world... that is an issue, and those statements are facts. Anybody who says otherwise is either uneducated on the subject or just an absolute fucking idiot.

polar ice is stained from pollution. opposite of a heat reflector. absorbs heat and melts quicker. people trying to deny that global warming impacts the earth might as well try to convince everybody who believes them that the earth is still flat while they're at it.