Custom Avatar Question

philofthefuture

I've submitted one custom avatar and still waiting for it to be accepted. Questions:

If one has been added, is it considered 1 credit?

How do we sell custom avatars? What's the method?

Thanks

I will try to explain as well as I can.

Let's just say you have 3 Avatar Credits, and you submit an Avatar. You will not be deducted one credit until that Avatar has been accepted. You will not be charged a credit if it is rejected.

As for selling Custom Avatars. You can make a thread where you display some avatars you have made, but not submitted for your own use. People will look at them, and if they like one, you can make an agreement regarding a price for it. If they simply take the avatar and submit it without your consent, then they will be breaking the rules (a few noobs have done this without thinking). The common price for Avatars is 25k per.

in case someone tries to 'steal' the avatar? should i just report it to mike?

Yeah, he doesn't like it when people commit "fraud" by trying to pass it off as their own. Someone did that recently and got battered over the forums for it. I am not sure what their punishment was, but it is better to report it so that it is known.

Can we post our designed avatars here to see if they are acceptable ???

I haven't designed any avatars myself, but I think the only way to see if it is acceptable is to submit one and have it accepted. Most people from what I have seen do their designs the same way and they get accepted. Just follow the guidelines and it should be accepted

If you are happy with the game created avatars, is it possible to sell custom avatar credits? I won one on Spin & Win.