Nutrition Quality Test

BigLarry

How can you say the differences are negligible, when you haven't proven the margin of error and we're talking about a range of only 0.05% difference in recovery. These results are worthless.

• Downvote 3

Normal cognitive function......the times......your friends education level Take your pick "scientist"

lol you are showing off your cognitive function level here enough, no need for others.

But I am really sorry I thought we were having a disagreement discussion, did n't realize you feel it s a smack talk and you wanna troll, for that you can go to Humors.

• Upvote 2

lol you are showing off your cognitive function level here enough, no need for others.

But I am really sorry I thought we were having a disagreement discussion, did n't realize you feel it s a smack talk and you wanna troll, for that you can go to Humors.

Calling me a troll wont magically make you right or your results accurate........but carry on if it makes you feel better "scientist"

#BanJunkScience

#BanThe"Scientist"

• Downvote 2

'didn't' is one word, genius. Learn.

• Downvote 1

Calling me a troll wont magically make you right or you results accurate........but carry on if it makes you feel better "scientist"

I did call you dude coz you just stoop down to Humors level by firing off at me coz you have your own opinion, well you have the Humors and Heritage back-up now, go and have fun.

I did n't call you dude, you just stooped down to Humors level by firing off at me coz you have your own opinion, well you have the Heritage back-up now, go and have fun.

you literally responded to my criticism with insults, unfounded ones at that, bud. So who's the troll?

• Downvote 1

If I had n't known that I would n't have done this test at all, that s why I call it incremental change.

I wasn't shitting on your test, just pointing out a fact about skill progression. And you are right, it probably didn't have any effect on your test results. The test on it's self looks good, and was worth doing.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your work BigLarry.

This is pretty useful and sheds some valuable light on the quality of nutrition sups. Looks like all the "big" companies are around the same level of quality which is very good for the. game. Also IMO it looks like the "Super" 170 is not all that "super" but still valuable for whatever it's worth. we're working with small edges over competition here.

• Upvote 1

In all fairness to Big Larry, his results are no different then all the other times thru the years that they been tested. There is very little difference in supplements after you get over 159. Sure there is some slight differences, but it's not all the noticeable unless you measure over a long period like the whole week.

Sure, there might be some slight flaws on his test but it wasn't going to very the results much.

• Upvote 3

I wasn't shitting on your test, just pointing out a fact about skill progression. And you are right, it probably didn't have any effect on your test results. The test on it's self looks good, and was worth doing.

I know man, it s cool I was just saying I considered that when doin the test

• Upvote 2

Thank you for your work BigLarry.

This is pretty useful and sheds some valuable light on the quality of nutrition sups. Looks like all the "big" companies are around the same level of quality which is very good for the. game. Also IMO it looks like the "Super" 170 is not all that "super" but still valuable for whatever it's worth. we're working with small edges over competition here.

yeah man it is not, I was kind of surprised so I tested it twice apart from each other just to be sure, and it turned out to be almost the same as 160Qs